Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

It's not
It's not obvious. You're just insistent about your partisan slander.
Slander? What have I stated about Hillary Clinton that wasn't the truth? The only "slander" that took place during that election was paid for by Hillary and the DNC...so spare me the hysterics!

Slander? What have I stated about Hillary Clinton that wasn't the truth? The only "slander" that took place during that election was paid for by Hillary and the DNC...so spare me the hysterics!
They haven't been able to prove wrong doing in 30 years. Are you a US citizen?

They haven't been able to prove wrong doing in 30 years. Are you a US citizen?
With all due respect, Surada...the Clinton's have been corrupt for 30 years...they've had one scandal after another and they do the same dance each and every time! They stonewall any investigation...deny...deny...deny...then when the facts finally do come out...which show their denials to be total lies...they ask what does it matter since so much time has passed? Defending THOSE two is a full time job! They both make Richard Nixon look like a Boy Scout!

The only thing that Weiner's lap top did was provide proof that Hillary lied when she claimed that the State Department communications she hid on her servers were "secure" and that no sensitive information was at risk! Not only wasn't it secure...it was all over the internet! Including on the lap top of a train wreck like Anthony Wiener!

False. The Department of Justice found no classified material on Weiner's laptop and that investigation was shut down 9 days later.

Bullshit again! People in the Obama Justice Department were working in concert with the Clinton campaign to get the Russian collusion story out in the media right before the election. Did you sleep through this whole thing, Faun? Or is your only source of news CNN?

Oh? What did the Department of Justice make public prior to the election?

With all due respect, Surada...the Clinton's have been corrupt for 30 years...they've had one scandal after another and they do the same dance each and every time! They stonewall any investigation...deny...deny...deny...then when the facts finally do come out...which show their denials to be total lies...they ask what does it matter since so much time has passed? Defending THOSE two is a full time job! They both make Richard Nixon look like a Boy Scout!
They are innocent until proven guilty. You've heard of that?

LOLOL

So corrupt, all you ever got was Clinton lying under oath about a blow job.

If the White House didn't buy it (or sell it) it can't "refuse" to say anything about it.

Republican billionaire Paul Singer hired the people to uncover Trump's dirt.

It's really none of your business who bought Hunter's paintings. Do you want to stalk them, or investigate them or just slander them?
Protect at all costs. Why were Trump’s kids fair game?

Forum List

Back