Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

The public has a right to know but the department has a policy not to release information on candidates close to an election. And certainly not after the election has begun.
Can you imagine the fall out if the FBI had said nothing until after the election, she gets elected and then they charge her?

Despite all the rabid squealing "Lock her up! Lock her up!," Clinton was not deemed to have committed any prosecutable crime by any legal authority, not even after years of Congressional Republicans relentlessly targeting her.

Oh, bullshit, Schmidlap! It's obvious that Hillary Clinton DID commit prosecutable crimes! It's also obvious that James Comey refused to prosecute those crimes. That doesn't mean Clinton didn't commit them!

Nope, unrelated. Despite the earlier investigation into her email server, she still maintained a sizeable lead in the polls. That lead evaporated after Comey opened the investigation into Weiner's laptop.
Clinton's "lead" evaporated because it became obvious that she had destroyed some 30,000 emails on the servers that she had hidden at her home so she could run the State Department without Congressional oversight. The public listened to Hillary's claim that those 30,000 emails were personal things like Chelsea's wedding...rightly concluded that was total bullshit...and that Hillary was telling bald faced lies. That had ZERO to do with Weiner or his laptop!

Can you imagine the fall out if the FBI had said nothing until after the election, she gets elected and then they charge her?

What part of, the policy of the Department of Justice is not not interfere with an election while Americans are voting, can't you understand?

You seriously want the Department of Justice to publicly announce an investigation into Trump, if he's running, in late October, 2024?

What part of, the policy of the Department of Justice is not not interfere with an election while Americans are voting, can't you understand?

You seriously want the Department of Justice to publicly announce an investigation into Trump, if he's running, in late October, 2024?
Yes. Especially if it were pertaining to something he was already under investigation for over the last 3 years and the public already knew about it.
If I we’re running for POTUS and they were investigating me I’d want them to announce it under those circumstances for sure.

Gee, Faun...you were fine with the smear job that took place against Trump prior to the election that first time! Now you think it's a bad thing? Funny...

Clinton's "lead" evaporated because it became obvious that she had destroyed some 30,000 emails on the servers that she had hidden at her home so she could run the State Department without Congressional oversight. The public listened to Hillary's claim that those 30,000 emails were personal things like Chelsea's wedding...rightly concluded that was total bullshit...and that Hillary was telling bald faced lies. That had ZERO to do with Weiner or his laptop!

False. Despite the email scandal, Hillary took a 7 point lead in the polls in October. That dropped to a 1 point lead after Comey announced the opening of the investigation into Weiner's laptop, which turned up nothing.

Screenshot_20220408-094959_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes. Especially if it were pertaining to something he was already under investigation for over the last 3 years and the public already knew about it.
If I we’re running for POTUS and they were investigating me I’d want them to announce it under those circumstances for sure.

LOL

Bullshit. You fool no one. You would be freaking out, shouting, "deep state," while stomping your feet.

Gee, Faun...you were fine with the smear job that took place against Trump prior to the election that first time! Now you think it's a bad thing? Funny...

The Department of Justice made no public comments about Trump just prior to the election. Try harder.

Shifting it from me to you saves me money. I get that in the overall scheme of things it still ends up costing the same number of dollars but who's supplying those dollars is relevant. Having Netflix costs the same regardless of who's paying for it but if Im paying for your access then that allows you to use the money you would have spent on Netflix to get Disney plus as well.
Do you know how cost shifting works in healthcare?

It's not
Oh, bullshit, Schmidlap! It's obvious that Hillary Clinton DID commit prosecutable crimes! It's also obvious that James Comey refused to prosecute those crimes. That doesn't mean Clinton didn't commit them!
It's not obvious. You're just insistent about your partisan slander.

LOL

Bullshit. You fool no one. You would be freaking out, shouting, "deep state," while stomping your feet.
LOL. Where do you get that from? Because I think Hillary committed a crime and owns her demise as a Presidential candidate, I must be a partisan in the tank for the RNC? Stop projecting bud.

What is it you are talking about? We are obviously not talking about the same thing

LOL. Where do you get that from? Because I think Hillary committed a crime and owns her demise as a Presidential candidate, I must be a partisan in the tank for the RNC? Stop projecting bud.

No, because I've seen how the right reacts to most things coming out of the Department of Justice.

That's what I said it was. I understand that everyone keeps saying its not a sustainable system (Im not arguing that it is) but that doesnt mean that's not what's happening.

No, because I've seen how the right reacts to most things coming out of the Department of Justice.
You dont know me and nothing I've posted on this forum would lead you to believe what you said. You're projecting your feelings on me. You can go ahead and stop.

False. Despite the email scandal, Hillary took a 7 point lead in the polls in October. That dropped to a 1 point lead after Comey announced the opening of the investigation into Weiner's laptop, which turned up nothing.

View attachment 627732
The only thing that Weiner's lap top did was provide proof that Hillary lied when she claimed that the State Department communications she hid on her servers were "secure" and that no sensitive information was at risk! Not only wasn't it secure...it was all over the internet! Including on the lap top of a train wreck like Anthony Wiener!

The Department of Justice made no public comments about Trump just prior to the election. Try harder.
Bullshit again! People in the Obama Justice Department were working in concert with the Clinton campaign to get the Russian collusion story out in the media right before the election. Did you sleep through this whole thing, Faun? Or is your only source of news CNN?

can't be any worse than the price gouging from Trump at his resorts and hotels while president. The taxpayer is still being double charged for secret service protection for Trump.
That lie was never proven

Forum List

Back