Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Actually, I did answer it.
You answered it with an off topic response. If you were to ask me what 2+2 equals and I replied with, “I had a chicken sandwich for lunch” technically I answered your question but….. you get the point right??

Charlie woods is not an elected politician being paid by the taxpayer. Charlie woods may have solid connections to the game of golf, but none that would have any affect on the US population at large. I have no issue with nepositism. It is part of the deal. But once an elected official being paid by the taxpayer, your family comes first, but not your influence.
Correct and if any criminal activity is found then it should be punished. This was scrutinized by Trumps DOJ as he was desperate for an October surprise. Nothing was found. If Barred found nothing then I don’t know what y’all are still carrying on about

The quote you provided: "we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Where did he ever say, "she broke the law" as you claim.
Since when is lack of intent to violate a law make so you didn't violate the law? If I didn't intend to be going over the speed limit can a get out of a ticket now? I didn't intend to shoot him in the face and kill him your honor, so Im free to go right? And if she was using an unsecure private email server to send classified emails (which is illegal) how could she not have intended to violate the law?

Since when is lack of intent to violate a law make so you didn't violate the law? If I didn't intend to be going over the speed limit can a get out of a ticket now? I didn't intend to shoot him in the face and kill him your honor, so Im free to go right? And if she was using an unsecure private email server to send classified emails (which is illegal) how could she not have intended to violate the law?
You had falsely claimed that Comey had said "she broke the law."

He never said any such thing.

"we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless"

"Extremely careless" is not a crime.

You had falsely claimed that Comey had said "she broke the law."

He never said any such thing.

"we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless"

"Extremely careless" is not a crime.
Why would he say Hillary didnt intend to violate the law if she hadnt?

Why would he say Hillary didnt intend to violate the law if she hadnt?
He said she didn't intend to violate the law, and she was not charged with violating the law.

You can keep screeching, "Lock her up! Lock her up!", but your pretense that she did is not substantiated.

He said she didn't intend to violate the law, and she was not charged with violating the law.

You can keep screeching, "Lock her up! Lock her up!", but your pretense that she did is not substantiated.
LOL so she didnt violate the law but we feel the need to say she didnt intend to violate the law.... Officer, I wasnt speeding but I also didnt intend to speed so.....

When did I say any of that?

You can fantasize to whatever extent your hyper-partisan demonization demands.

The reality is that your substituting yourself for the American justice system is silly.

I am confident that there is no shortage of zealots eager to bring charges against Clinton if they can ever contrive credible evidence to do so. Thus far, they have not.
How pray tell have I substituted myself for the American justice system? Because I pointed out what a joke it was for Comey to claim that Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know she was breaking the law? Now THAT is silly, Schmidlap!

Comey never said Hillary didn't intend to violate the law. He simply let her off the hook with his pathetic claim that she didn't understand that she was breaking the law!

You're a nut, Comey cost Hillary the election when he violated department rules by publicly opening up an investigation into her while eay voting was going on.
Hillary cost Hillary the election because SHE violated department rules when she ran the State Department through her hidden servers! Blaming it on Comey is laughable. Hillary ran the sleaziest campaign in modern American political history. She paid to smear her opponent with made up dossiers right before the election and lied about it to the American people. She got EXACTLY what she deserved!

Comey never said Hillary didn't intend to violate the law. He simply let her off the hook with his pathetic claim that she didn't understand that she was breaking the law!
Despite all the rabid squealing "Lock her up! Lock her up!," Clinton was not deemed to have committed any prosecutable crime by any legal authority, not even after years of Congressional Republicans relentlessly targeting her.

How pray tell have I substituted myself for the American justice system? Because I pointed out what a joke it was for Comey to claim that Hillary Clinton wasn't "sophisticated" enough to know she was breaking the law? Now THAT is silly, Schmidlap!
Despite all the rabid squealing "Lock her up! Lock her up!," Clinton was not deemed to have committed any prosecutable crime by any legal authority, not even after years of Congressional Republicans relentlessly targeting her.

LOL so she didnt violate the law but we feel the need to say she didnt intend to violate the law.... Officer, I wasnt speeding but I also didnt intend to speed so.....

When did I say any of that?

Hilliary too was taking bribes, stolen top secrets, perjuried herself, to name but a few
Please list all the crimes with which she was charged, let alone convicted.

If you are privy to information that you concealed from Republican-led congressional investigative committees for years targeting Clinton, and from the Trump Justice Department, you should have come forth and share what you know.

Neither could contrive anything.

Presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law is a weighty obstacle in the way of mob rule.
So yes? I thought you said she didn’t break the law. We’ve moved to she hasnt been charged or convicted. Who made that assection?

Forum List

Back