Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Hmmm. I wonder how you would react if Trump deleted 30,000 emails.
Well, I'd say, as with Clinton, if such an allegation were made, it should be investigated, and prosecuted if adequate credible evidence of a crime was uncovered. Republicans investigated thoroughly, and were not able to recommend prosecution to "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Explain it to me then
If I have to explain it to you, then you will only try to punch holes in my explanation.
So I will say just this........The only way Hunter biden can be so successful is with the assistance and influence of his father. Why do I say that?

His success is in countries his father was overseeing. Why is that relevant? Let me answer you this way....Can you get an appointment and a contract with a company part of the CCP? Can you get an appointment and a contract with a Ukrainian fuel company? Can you get an appointment and an investment from a Russian Oligarch? Can you do any of that with no experience relevant to the contracts and investments?

Can anyone you know?
Anyone at all?

You dont see a connection?

Wow.

So? What does that have to do with the White House?
Hunter is daddy's bagman. Always has been. I would not be shocked if Joe had his own crack pipe.

Here is a painting Hunter did of Joe and Hunter coming back from China after Xi gave them millions in bribes.

1649257312101.png

Would you be saying that if DJT Jr were doing this???
Would you be running out your back door if a tiger were trying to get into the front?

One hypothetical deserves another. Donald Trump Jr. is NOT part of such a crooked deal.
Payment for access to the Big Guy is illegal.

Cost shifting doesn't save money.
Shifting it from me to you saves me money. I get that in the overall scheme of things it still ends up costing the same number of dollars but who's supplying those dollars is relevant. Having Netflix costs the same regardless of who's paying for it but if Im paying for your access then that allows you to use the money you would have spent on Netflix to get Disney plus as well.

Would you be running out your back door if a tiger were trying to get into the front?

One hypothetical deserves another. Donald Trump Jr. is NOT part of such a crooked deal.
Payment for access to the Big Guy is illegal.
Did you even read what that was in reference to?

can't be any worse than the price gouging from Trump at his resorts and hotels while president. The taxpayer is still being double charged for secret service protection for Trump.
Whataboutism at its finest^^^^

If I have to explain it to you, then you will only try to punch holes in my explanation.
So I will say just this........The only way Hunter biden can be so successful is with the assistance and influence of his father. Why do I say that?

His success is in countries his father was overseeing. Why is that relevant? Let me answer you this way....Can you get an appointment and a contract with a company part of the CCP? Can you get an appointment and a contract with a Ukrainian fuel company? Can you get an appointment and an investment from a Russian Oligarch? Can you do any of that with no experience relevant to the contracts and investments?

Can anyone you know?
Anyone at all?

You dont see a connection?

Wow.
That’s life dude. Some people are more connected that others. Charlie Woods is going to be forever connected in the hood world because his dad is Tiger. He will meet people and have the opportunity to play courses that you and I would have to work much harder to get on. That’s how it is.

you didn’t answer the original question I asked though. Don’t be scared of me poking holes. That’s what happens in debate. You should be looking for the holes too

That’s life dude. Some people are more connected that others. Charlie Woods is going to be forever connected in the hood world because his dad is Tiger. He will meet people and have the opportunity to play courses that you and I would have to work much harder to get on. That’s how it is.

you didn’t answer the original question I asked though. Don’t be scared of me poking holes. That’s what happens in debate. You should be looking for the holes too
Actually, I did answer it.

Yes, whenever there is an investigation and the evidence is deemed inadequate for prosecution, there is not an indictment.

"We went at this very hard to see if we could make a case," but "my judgment is that she did not" break the law, Comey told the House panel.
But he said she broke the law he just wasnt going to forward it for prosecution.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. For example, seven email chains were classified at the 'Top Secret Special Access Program' at the time they were sent and received...There is evidence to support the conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the positions of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

"None of these emails should have been on any unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified, personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff like those found at agencies and departments in the United States government, or even with a commercial email service like Gmail." Comey then explained that the initial marking of emails as classified or not is irrelevant. " participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified, are still obligated to protect it."[/B][/B]

I guess with special positions come special privileges in your world.

Charlie woods is not an elected politician being paid by the taxpayer. Charlie woods may have solid connections to the game of golf, but none that would have any affect on the US population at large. I have no issue with nepositism. It is part of the deal. But once an elected official being paid by the taxpayer, your family comes first, but not your influence.

The difference is that Charlie Woods isnt benefiting because his father is influencing US foreign policy favorably for a paying entity. Charlie Woods is benefiting because his Dad is good at golf. If Tiger Woods was the elected Mayor of Golf Town and people were paying Charlie so Tiger would let them on the course it would closer in comparison. Oh I forgot to add that Charlie also might be forwarding some of that cash to Tiger as well.

You just did.

Guess it'll have to wait until after the midterms as the democrats are covering for the guy with all they got to protect him.

What does Hunter have to do with the postal service?

But he said she broke the law he just wasnt going to forward it for prosecution.
The quote you provided: "we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Where did he ever say, "she broke the law" as you claim.

Number 1: I am not a moron, but the fact that you called me that makes you the 2nd place finisher in this debate
Number 2: I am a patriot because I care about the well being of our country. The fact that you questioned that makes you the 2nd place finisher in the debate
Number 3: I have no issue with your sentiments. I understand them and respect them. I simply disagree with them. The fact that such bothers you and prompts insults to my intelligence makes you the 2nd place finisher in the debate.

Or.......

Maybe you dont like to debate, Instead you like to dictate,

Maybe that is it?

Who cares if you deny being a moron? Say moronic shit and you will be viewed as a moron. And blaming Hillary because the FBI opened an investigation into her because they found her emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop, due to no fault of Hillary, is moronic.

Aside from that, declaring yourself the winner of a debate you haven't actually won only serves to make you look desperate.

You are correct in that they are under zero obligation to disclose anything about this. That said can you at least admit its not a good look? Especially with all the shit that has swirled around Hunter and his past "business" dealings?
You are asking for a leap of logic that is beyond that individual.

Who cares if you deny being a moron? Say moronic shit and you will be viewed as a moron. And blaming Hillary because the FBI opened an investigation into her because they found her emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop, due to no fault of Hillary, is moronic.

Aside from that, declaring yourself the winner of a debate you haven't actually won only serves to make you look desperate.
what are you. Like 3?
Go away.
Shoo.

Forum List

Back