Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

With all due respect, Schmidlap...Hillary Clinton was given a pass by James Comey because she was the Democratic Party's Candidate right before an election. He declined to prosecute her despite her very obvious violations of Federal regulations. I understand exactly WHY Comey didn't want to touch that Third Rail but that doesn't make Hillary any less guilty! What Clinton did cost her the election which is punishment enough in my eyes. That's something that tears at her every single day. She was so close to her life long goal and blew it because she did something monumentally stupid and got caught doing it.

You're a nut, Comey cost Hillary the election when he violated department rules by publicly opening up an investigation into her while eay voting was going on.

I have never presumed to substitute my personal opinion for the Cry Baby Loser's being convicted of criminal activity, not even with multiple investigations underway. I'll respect whatever verdicts are issued.

When and if Citizen Biden, who holds no public office nor aspires to one, is charged with and convicted of criminal activity, be sure and let me know. I'll respect that verdict as well.

in the meantime, you can screech "Lock him up! Lock him up!" to your heart's content.
The FBI did an investigation found that she broke the law but decided not to forward the investigation for criminal prosecution. James Comey went on National TV and said that.

You're a nut, Comey cost Hillary the election when he violated department rules by publicly opening up an investigation into her while eay voting was going on.
Hillary cost Hillary the election by doing things that gave the FBI reason to re-open the investigation.
Simple as that.

Dude she broke the law. You dont get to have your malfeasance swept under the rug because it might hurt your political chances. She could of avoided it by you know not breaking the law in the first place.

What's the more to it? His ability to secure employment by foreign firms for large amounts of money has coincided with his father's association with the WH. There's really no debating that.
So what? He's still a private citizen.

Dude she broke the law. You dont get to have your malfeasance swept under the rug because it might hurt your political chances. She could of avoided it by you know not breaking the law in the first place.
Nope. Hillary didn't break the law. She's not very computer savvy. That's not criminal. You all have 30 years of slander and speculation.

So what? He's still a private citizen.
Wake up! His father was the vice-president. It is not about Hunter. It is about the influence of a paid employee of the taxpayer...the vice president.

Heck with it. You will never get it because you don't want to get it

All you worry about is TRUMP....RUSSIA.....MILANIA JACKET........

Good luck with that.

Nope. Hillary didn't break the law. She's not very computer savvy. That's not criminal. You all have 30 years of slander and speculation.
Ah yes. Hillary is not at fault because she is not computer savvy. Her tech team paid for by the taxpayer was, I guess, ALSO not computer savvy. So all is good.

Well, it's been 30 years and you still got nothing. I'm a Christian so lies and slander are very offensive and a serious sin to me.
So I must ask you....did you support Bill Clinton after he lied about Monica and then slandered her?

Well, it's been 30 years and you still got nothing. I'm a Christian so lies and slander are very offensive and a serious sin to me.
Did you vote for Obama a second time after he lied about "keeping your doctor and your plan"?

Do you still support Adam Schiff after he lied about have an abundance of evidence proving Trump Russian collusion that, for some reason, Mueller never saw?

Wake up! His father was the vice-president. It is not about Hunter. It is about the influence of a paid employee of the taxpayer...the vice president.

Heck with it. You will never get it because you don't want to get it

All you worry about is TRUMP....RUSSIA.....MILANIA JACKET........

Good luck with that.
The VP usually has influence. Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians and trashed US intelligence services in favor of Putin. Hunter accepted a job which he is qualified to do. Haven't you ever served on a board?

So I must ask you....did you support Bill Clinton after he lied about Monica and then slandered her?
You mean when he said he didn't have sex with her? Did you expect him to brag about his sexual escapades? What was that woman's name
Did you vote for Obama a second time after he lied about "keeping your doctor and your plan"?

Do you still support Adam Schiff after he lied about have an abundance of evidence proving Trump Russian collusion that, for some reason, Mueller never saw?
Obama didn't lie. He just didn't have control over the people who don't want affordable health care. They don't understand cost shifting. Funny that every civilized country has some form of universal healthcare including Saudi Arabia, Israel and Australia. Maybe Americans just aren't smart enough to pull it off. Sort of like Trump vanity wall. Other countries have easily solved their problems with illegals
You call yourself a patriot. 🤣

The VP usually has influence. Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians and trashed US intelligence services in favor of Putin. Hunter accepted a job which he is qualified to do. Haven't you ever served on a board?
Nice diversion. Well done. But you didnt answer the question.

Presidents do what they think is best for the country. Sometimes those decisions are questionable. I dont disagree. In regard to Trump, he used his influence for country needs. Right ir wrong, we know he did not personally capitalize on it. If anything, it affected his popularity.

Exactly how do you compare that to a VP who uses his influence and yax payer money (AF-2) to increase the net worth of his son?

You mean when he said he didn't have sex with her? Did you expect him to brag about his sexual escapades? What was that woman's name
Obama didn't lie. He just didn't have control over the people who don't want affordable health care. They don't understand cost shifting. Funny that every civilized country has some form of universal healthcare including Saudi Arabia, Israel and Australia. Maybe Americans just aren't smart enough to pull it off. Sort of like Trump vanity wall. Other countries have easily solved their problems with illegals
Oh...So it isn't a lie if you don't want people to know what you did. That is hypocritical.
You may be a Christian.....but you lied to us. You DO forgive lies as long as you agree with the ideology of the person.
That makes you a liar and not a true Christian. Just a Christian who uses that title to try to lend credibility to your posts.

You are way too easy. I am done with your crap.

LOL what? I cant charge her. I also cant do anything about the fact that we do not hold our political figures to account when they violate the law. You seem to think this is some kind of political issue. Let me assure you it isn't. She just violated the statutes and should be held to account for it. This idea that she shouldn't because she was a Presidential candidate or that she was "ignorant" of the statute is BS. You don't get to be a cabinet member, head up one of the largest departments in our Government, claim you are the most qualified individual in the country to run the whole thing and also play stupid. It also doesn't help that she and Huma talked about why she didn't want a .gov account (or to use it anyway) or to claim that you were using other people's .gov accounts when you sent emails so that was her archiving method.

Yes. I call myself a patriot because I believe in this country and I believe in the right to debate. I may disagree with you but I don't question your patriotism.
You found the need to question mine.
Hope that makes you feel good.

Nice diversion. Well done. But you didnt answer the question.

Presidents do what they think is best for the country. Sometimes those decisions are questionable. I dont disagree. In regard to Trump, he used his influence for country needs. Right ir wrong, we know he did not personally capitalize on it. If anything, it affected his popularity.

Exactly how do you compare that to a VP who uses his influence and yax payer money (AF-2) to increase the net worth of his son?
QUOTE="SC Patriot, post: 29278556, member: 74916"]
Oh...So it isn't a lie if you don't want people to know what you did. That is hypocritical.
You may be a Christian.....but you lied to us. You DO forgive lies as long as you agree with the ideology of the person.
That makes you a liar and not a true Christian. Just a Christian who uses that title to try to lend credibility to your posts.

You are way too easy. I am done with your crap.
[/QUOTE]
Do you admire Trump's money laundering or his charity scams? The Bond and Bad Blood Between Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp: Secret Tapes, Codenames and That Blue Dress

Forum List

Back