Surprise, Surprise - WH / Biden Refuses To Reveal Who Is Buying Influen...er, Hunter Biden's Art

Why would the White House be responsible to disclose information about Hunters business dealings? Are you high?
No, but you obviously must be. You lefties have questioned and attacked every one of the Trump kids on baseless suspicions, but now we have a very reasonable suspicion that even Obama's own ethics chief says stinks to high heaven.

It's crazy that the only time he seems to be able to land these jobs with foreign entities for huge amounts of money is when his father is associated with the WH... But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
Why lie when you can look it up?

It's crazy that the only time he seems to be able to land these jobs with foreign entities for huge amounts of money is when his father is associated with the WH... But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Joe has been in the White House for 10 out of the last 14 years.

But yes, just being the son of Vice President or President opens a lot of doors for you. It's not serious evidence Joe did anything improper.

zealots eager to bring charges against Clinton if they can ever contrive credible evidence to do so.

So now you have to be a zealot to bring charges against a career lifetime criminal who spied on a sitting president while trying to smear his election! Too funny. Let's not even mention the destruction of 30,000 government records to hide her quid pro quo with foreign governments.

Your opposing the American system of jurisprudence for hyper-partisan reasons - presumption of innocence, credible evidence to justify indictment, trial, conviction, etc., is unfortunate.

You must be very pissy about the Cry Baby Loser and his Department of Justice, as well as Congress, doing nothing for years to fulfill your fantasy. Of course, you could resort to paranoia and claim they are all in cahoots.
Hey I know the Huffington Post is this crazy Right wing rag but...

Why lie when you can look it up?
Im not lying. His employment with both BHR (China) and Burisma (Ukraine/Russia) corresponded with his father's association with the WH. What other foreign entities has Hunter worked for and got paid huge sums of money? If the did it aint on his Wiki page....

So now you have to be a zealot to bring charges against a career lifetime criminal who spied on a sitting president while trying to smear his election!
No, you have to be a zealot to swallow that poo poo with no investigation, inquiry, or any legal adjudication whatever.

Who has been charged? By whom? With what?

If there is credible evidence of Citizen Biden's criminality, I have no doubt that he will be charged accordingly. In America, we respect all citizens as being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, ideological entertainment gasbags notwithstanding.

No, you have to be a zealot to swallow that poo poo with no investigation
There has been investigation, but done, we will have another!

Who has been charged? By whom? With what?
Same number of people who have been charged in all of your Trump accusations?

If there is credible evidence of Citizen Biden's criminality, I have no doubt that he will be charged accordingly. In America, we respect all citizens as being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law
SURE, Bummtap, that must be why you've been ready to hang Trump 500 times since 2020! :auiqs.jpg:
You hypocrites are amazing!!!

Im not lying. His employment with both BHR (China) and Burisma (Ukraine/Russia) corresponded with his father's association with the WH. What other foreign entities has Hunter worked for and got paid huge sums of money? If the did it aint on his Wiki page....
Stop lying

There has been investigation, but done, we will have another!

Same number of people who have been charged in all of your Trump accusations?

SURE, Bummtap, that must be why you've been ready to hang Trump 500 times since 2020!
You hypocrites are amazing!!!
I have never presumed to substitute my personal opinion for the Cry Baby Loser's being convicted of criminal activity, not even with multiple investigations underway. I'll respect whatever verdicts are issued.

When and if Citizen Biden, who holds no public office nor aspires to one, is charged with and convicted of criminal activity, be sure and let me know. I'll respect that verdict as well.

in the meantime, you can screech "Lock him up! Lock him up!" to your heart's content.

It is a private matter. Hunter isn't a WH advisor and he's not giving press conferences or campaigning.
True. But as records show, he was invited on AF2 to visit China and came home with a lucrative deal.

Now....lets look at that.....Can you get a ride on AF2 to conduct business?

I bet not.

True. But as records show, he was invited on AF2 to visit China and came home with a lucrative deal.

I bet not.
GWU law professor Jonathan Turley said Monday on FOX News that Hunter Biden's alleged influence-peddling and business dealings in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, and Russia might be legal, "but it is corrupt."...
"It is perhaps the most damaging form of corruption in Washington," Turley said. "This is how you influence influential people in Washington. You give money to their siblings, their spouses, their children. And that's what happened here."

I bet not.
So what? Do you have a problem with Hunter traveling with his father?

So what? Do you have a problem with Hunter traveling with his father?
On Spirit Airlines? No.

DO I have a problem with an elected politician using taxpayer money to fly his son to finalize a lucrative deal with a communist country? Sure I do.

You dont?

There's more to it than wiki.
What's the more to it? His ability to secure employment by foreign firms for large amounts of money has coincided with his father's association with the WH. There's really no debating that.

Forum List

Back