Survey help

Golders

Rookie
Jul 25, 2015
Hey Guys

I am after a bit of help. I am based in England and I am running a very short online survey to understand how much Americans know about the English Royal family, this is for a research project. I am not sure where to post the link other than on Twitter. Any ideas please? Ideally I am looking for about 1000 respondents. No time frame allocated.

Here is the link Page 1

Cheers guys
David

Hey Guys

I am after a bit of help. I am based in England and I am running a very short online survey to understand how much Americans know about the English Royal family, this is for a research project. I am not sure where to post the link other than on Twitter. Any ideas please? Ideally I am looking for about 1000 respondents. No time frame allocated.

Here is the link Page 1

Cheers guys
David

You'll need a lot more "no idea" choices.

FTR I don't have the slightest idea "where Will and Kate met", whoever they are, nor do I care. I concern myself with my own circle, not other people's.

Thank you for your reponse. You are exactly the kind of respondent I am looking for in my survey. Would you be kind enough to fill it out? and can you advise the best place to post such a survey for US respondents.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your reponse. You are exactly the kind of respondent I am looking for in my survey. Would you be kind enough to fill it out? and can you advise the best place to post such a survey for US respondents.

Thank you so much.

I already looked in there and abandoned it for just that reason --- there aren't enough "I have no idea" choices. As it stands now you're going to get only responses from people who have some working knowledge of the royal family. You won't get any like me who do not.

I know that the Royal family is British.......

I thought they were German. :dunno:
Not if they live in England...
They were "very German"...

queen.jpg

Hey Guys

Here is the link Page 1

Cheers guys
David
Uuummmm, you posted this in 3 different sub-forums........ Ya might want to read the rules.......
It would also be nice to know why you're doing this. You have to realize the typical American doesn't know or care about the British royal family, they're more interested in the latest dirt dug up on an American politician, CEO or some movie star.

I took the survey until the end - I'm not about to sign up for anything like that and just closed the tab

I know that the Royal family is British.......

I thought they were German. :dunno:
Not if they live in England...
They were "very German"...

queen.jpg
Moron.
What´s up?
A lot of people were pro-Nazi before they realized what the Nazis were really doing and the young Prince was 6 years old when that picture was taken....... Think about that....... And try to do it rationally if ya can.

Forum List

Back