Survey:If Orlando Shooting Happened In February 2009,Who Would Of Obama And Leftist MSM Blamed?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:lalala: :lame2: :stupid: The same circumstances, shooter was a local terrorist, Democrat, hated everyone, especially gays, the complete opposite of a conservative, watched CNN and MSNBC all the time, etc. etc.
And then he decides to open up a can of whoop ass in an Orlando Gay Night Club and takes out 50 innocent people.
:omg:, So who would of been blamed then? Hey, Bush has only been out of office for a month.
Then again, about 25% of Americans blamed Bush for 9/11 even though it was planned in the early 90's...UNDER BILL CLINTON !!! :poke:

Hypotheticals only make sense if they make sense. The NRA and the money gun manufacturers give congress is at fault here. Pretty simple really.

"What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer. And if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much — as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing’s prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is."

Obama warned 2 weeks ago that lax US gun laws could cause something like the Orlando shooting

This was a hate crime, that it had a religious nutcase is no different than our own religious nutcases that blow up buildings or kill doctors. But this is America folks, according to our congress, the NRA, presidential candidates galore, gun makers and a weird reading of the 2nd every nutcase has a right to be a mass murderer. It's written into the baloney that passes for thought in America, having a zillion guns keeps you safe, well it doesn't but that doesn't really matter. Any crazy hate filled person and / or mentally unstable crackpot has this right, didn't the SCOTUS say so? And folks Congress needs money to pad their pockets. and gun makers and the NRA provide it, along with the blessing of idiots in journalism. This is so simple folks, it comes with the freedom to be stupid. Consequences don't matter when you say freedom five times.

Hypotheticals only make sense if they make sense. The NRA and the money gun manufacturers give congress is at fault here. Pretty simple really.

"What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer. And if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much — as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing’s prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is."

Obama warned 2 weeks ago that lax US gun laws could cause something like the Orlando shooting

This was a hate crime, that it had a religious nutcase is no different than our own religious nutcases that blow up buildings or kill doctors. But this is America folks, according to our congress, the NRA, presidential candidates galore, gun makers and a weird reading of the 2nd every nutcase has a right to be a mass murderer. It's written into the baloney that passes for thought in America, having a zillion guns keeps you safe, well it doesn't but that doesn't really matter. Any crazy hate filled person and / or mentally unstable crackpot has this right, didn't the SCOTUS say so? And folks Congress needs money to pad their pockets. and gun makers and the NRA provide it, along with the blessing of idiots in journalism. This is so simple folks, it comes with the freedom to be stupid. Consequences don't matter when you say freedom five times.

It's the NRA! The evil white male composed NRA!

Forum List

Back