🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SURVEY: SAUDIS CONSIDER IRAN THEIR TOP ENEMY, NOT ISRAEL

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that there are a lot of people in the Sunni world who think the same.

Jun 4, 2:09 PM EDT

BY ARON HELLER
ASSOCIATED PRESS

AP Photo/Vahid Salemi

A

HERZLIYA, Israel (AP) -- An Israeli college has quietly conducted an opinion poll in Saudi Arabia, concluding that the Saudi public is far more concerned about the threats of Iran and the Islamic State group than Israel, and that the vast majority of Saudis support a decade-old peace offer to the Jewish state.

The survey conducted by the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya provides Israelis with a rare glimpse inside Saudi Arabia and may change Israeli perceptions about the desert kingdom. The two countries are longtime foes with no diplomatic relations.
I would imagine that there are a lot of people in the Sunni world who think the same.

Continue reading at:

News from The Associated Press

sally ----it is nothing new that muslims are kinda reluctant to admit that sunnis hate Shiites and Shiites hate sunnis because it shoots the GLORIOUS wonderfulness of islam down the drain. I ran into it more then 45 years ago when I first encountered muslims------both Shiites and sunnis. An Indian muslim I knew very well almost went into orbit when I asked "If you hate hindus so much why did your family not go to Pakistan in 1948" ? He JUST DID NOT WANT TO TELL ME that Pakistani sunnis murder Shiites in the streets over there. HE PRAISED PAKISTAN just because it is "muslim" and left out the real filth--------I ran into the same
"lets hide the family secret" for many decades------it is almost funny

Have you really not heard of the Saudi-Israel-US axis before?

I read about and heard about the ZIONIST PLOT to take over the world along with the ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA since about 1960. It is a model created by escaped Nazi war criminals who found refuge in Syria, Egypt and Argentina

Jun 4, 2:09 PM EDT

BY ARON HELLER
ASSOCIATED PRESS

AP Photo/Vahid Salemi

A

HERZLIYA, Israel (AP) -- An Israeli college has quietly conducted an opinion poll in Saudi Arabia, concluding that the Saudi public is far more concerned about the threats of Iran and the Islamic State group than Israel, and that the vast majority of Saudis support a decade-old peace offer to the Jewish state.

The survey conducted by the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya provides Israelis with a rare glimpse inside Saudi Arabia and may change Israeli perceptions about the desert kingdom. The two countries are longtime foes with no diplomatic relations.

Continue reading at:

News from The Associated Press
Ya don't say....... :cool:

Forum List

Back