Susan Rice as national security adviser?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
crop-9198955513542253811354289351.jpg

By Colum Lynch

UNITED NATIONS — Susan E. Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations who lost out in a bruising bid for the job of secretary of state, may have the last laugh.

Rice has emerged as far and away the front-runner to succeed Thomas E. Donilon as President Obama’s national security adviser later this year, according to an administration official familiar with the president’s thinking. The job would place her at the nexus of foreign-policy decision making and allow her to rival the influence of Secretary of State John F. Kerry in shaping the president’s foreign policy.

More: Susan Rice as national security adviser? U.N. ambassador said to be front-runner. - The Washington Post

Sounds good to me! She's a brilliant and highly qualified lady.

She's sent to the front of the line because she's black. That's all the qualifications she needs in this era of political correctness. and national security will suffer because of it.

Susan Rice is PERFECT for National Security Adviser!

She is daughter of Federal Reserve Governor and a Rhodes Scholar so that makes her an Elite Insider, like Bill Clinton. She even work for Clinton Admin!

She is Brookings Institute Member AND, drum roll please...

CFR Member! If you don't know what CFR is all you need to know is that they are the Organization that runs the United States. Is like substitute for Constitution.

But don't misunderstand me. Mrs. Rice is very smart and well educated woman but none of her ideas are her own. She gets her marching orders from CFR, Tri-Lateral Commission, UN and Bilderberg Group.

Thankfully, Americans know more about Kim Kardasian ass than those groups!

Well why not, she showed she will lie For the Dear Leader so he feels she's deserves a post in his corrupt administration..my gawd we already have lurch Kerry as SoS, we might as well complete this circus of a administration with being the laughing stock of the world

Last edited:

Forum List

Back