Susan Rice as national security adviser?

See.....Rice and Bamy are kin.....no big thang that a bunch of "white boys" died in a land far far away.

Sounds good to me! She's a brilliant and highly qualified lady.

Except for that whole Benghazi thing.

Glad to see you upset about the deaths of Americans in the Middle East. We could have used that anger a little earlier though, say during the Iraq War. Where was that anger then? Answer: It didn't exist. Thousands of Americans died in vain in Iraq, but because it's a GOP policy, people like you didn't bat an eye.

Thousands of American soldiers slaughtered in Iraq, and conservative Americans responded by whining about the word 'French' in 'French Fries' or obsessing about the whereabouts of a teenage girl who got murdered after a night of whoring around in Aruba with Mr Vandersloot.

Then, four Americans are killed in a sneak attack under Obama, and we suddenly we have to get out the feigning couches for conservative Americans, who suddenly can't take the bloodshed anymore.

Conservatives are jokes. I see right through you.

Don't read it, ummmmkay?

I really don't give a shit about diplomacy or your feminine sensibilities.

She is black and deep throats the Bammy jizz machine, we get it.

Seriously, is this language really necessary?

Who cares about feminine sensibilities? It's called being a decent human being and being honest and kind. It's called civilization. So stop being an ass and start being honest or you are no better than she is.

Sounds good to me! She's a brilliant and highly qualified lady.

valerie-jarrett-puppet-master1.jpg

Susan Rice: scummy liar and cover-up conspirator

Forum List

Back