Susan Rice confesses to unmasking Trump officials!

Nothing will happen to Rice or Comey or any seditious Democrat, Trump will let them walk all over him. Any hearings are just Bread and Circuses to keep everyone hyperventilated

What did those traitorous Trump bastards talk to the Russian's about.?

Release the transcripts.

You did not provide help or a link to support the specific question I asked you about a claim you made. Instead, you suggested I search through multiple threads and articles on the masking topic with the hopes of finding the statement you made about Comey, which I would have never found because it does not exist. Hence, your response was to try and send me on a wild goose chase.
You got caught posting misinformation and refuse to admit it or have no way to substantiate your claim. Comey never said what you claimed. You lied or are terribly misinformed.
This issue has been covered numerous times. Lazy people don't want to take the effort to re-visit the threads already started on USMB. They, like you, would rather post another request for the same information to be spoon-fed to you. The links you seek are there in those threads. Your refusal to put forth any effort to educate yourself does not mean in the least I got caught doing anything, simply because I refuse to baby you. 'God helps those who help themselves', as the saying goes - so do I. :p

Also, it does not matter to most snowflakes what links anyone provides once asked for, as snowflakes simply claim the sources are invalid because they don't like what is said (despite snowflakes using sources like white supremacist web pages as legitimate news sources, as MSNBC did). That is why I do not waste my time with a very few but specific snowflakes on this board, which includes you.

This new information supersedes anything in those threads and renders them moot. There is no longer any ambiguity or any speculation necessary.

^ hey asshole, how about you stop throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks and simply provide AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM COMEY where he states what you attributed to him saying about Rice.
Thank you for proving me right.

Thank you for proving you are a fat, lazy liberal who doesn't put forth effort because you don't WANT to know / acknowledge the truth.

Thank you for proving that you are one of that select / specific group of snowflakes who continue to prove over and over that nothing on God's green earth Trump will ever do will be 'good enough' because you are consumed with incurable partisan hatred and ignorance.

You got your links. You got your ass handed to you. You want more? Do your own research - educate yourself...except you have already proven you have no intention of doing / desire to do that. Wallow in your ignorance and hate - I've already spent more than enough time on your fat, sorry, lazy ass. Have a nice day.

You fucking idiot all your links are saying is that it is illegal to LEAK, NOT TO UNMASK while Rice denied any leaking.

So go ahead retard, quote Comey saying that Rice broke the law.

You can't BECAUSE HE DID NOT SAY THAT AND YOU ARE JUST FULL OF SHIT.
LIE, DENY, JUSTIFY, 'TIL THE DAY YOU DIE...THE SNOWFLAKE WAY.

Comey made it clear the information that was leaked, the information Rice used as a basis for unmasking Trump's team members, was Protected Personal CLASSIFIED Information that was protected by law and could not be disseminated or publicly released, both of which was done - for POLITICAL GAIN...the same reason Obama illegally used the IRS as his own personal weapon against Americans who opposed his ideology and re-election in 2012.

Leaking the information was illegal. 18 USC 793
Unmasking Americans based on the classified information was illegal.
Your OPINION does not change that.

The fact is that Rice apparently committed no crime and even Try Gowdy seems to realize that. It is clear that you are not telling the entire story. You are being dishonest.

A request to unmask has to be made to the agency that collected the information. The person making the request has to have the proper authorizations and a reason for receiving that information. The agency has to determine that there is a good reason for them to have the information, not a "it would be neat to know". Then and only then is the information turned over. Unmasking requests are routine in every administration.

...as a normal part of her job.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

Recap:

1. Trump's "That sicko Obama wiretapped me!" is bullshit according to DOJ and FBI court filing.

2. Recused-but-not-really Nunes now forced to step aside from running the Russia investigation amid a House ethics inquiry into whether he improperly disclosed classified data.

3. Republicans see no improper unmasking after questioning Rice, feel there is no reason to bring her back again.
OT:
I'm sure Trump and his devotees along with the rest of the conservative "propaganda machine" are declaring that, as they do everything else on CNN, fake news. Ya think?....

Declaring everything but Breitbarf and Fox "fake news" allows them to dismiss any story that contradicts what they WANT to believe is true. Furthermore, they seem to be able to readily accept, nodding silently at any CNN or mainstream news that confirms what they want to believe.

So, "fake news" is really more a defense mechanism.

Like wmd-jiujitsu?

...as a normal part of her job.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

Recap:

1. Trump's "That sicko Obama wiretapped me!" is conclusively proven bullshit with DOJ and FBI court filing..

Except of course....that still there was no wiretapping of Trump Tower as Trump lied about.

It must really sting for Trumps own FBI and AG to have to tell him that.

Just remember- its all Fake News unless it comes from Trump's tweets, Breitbart or WND.....

TRANSCRIPT:

GOWDY: Do you agree programs like FISA were intentionally designed to safeguard the identity of U.S. persons?

COMEY: Yes, there are other -- other important elements of it but that's a primary goal, I believe.

GOWDY: It wasn't an afterthought, it wasn't an accident. These are intentional safeguards that we put in place to protect U.S. citizens, is that correct?

COMEY: Correct.

GOWDY: Do you agree much of what is learned from these programs is classified or otherwise legally protected?

COMEY: All FISA applications review by the court collection by us pursuant to our FISA authority is classified.

GOWDY: The dissemination of which is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison?

COMEY: Sure, dissemination -- unauthorized dissemination. GOWDY: Unauthorized dissemination of classified or otherwise legally protected material punishable by a felony up to 10 years in federal prison.

COMEY: Yes. Yes, as it should be.

GOWDY: All right.

In January of this year, the Washington Post reported, according to a senior U.S. government official, a named U.S. citizen -- and I will not use the name -- a named U.S. citizen phoned the Russian ambassador several times on December 29.

In February of this year, the Washington Post reported nine, nine current and former officials who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the call, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters and that officials began pouring over intelligence reports, intercepted communications, and diplomatic cables.

In February of this year, the New York Times reported a U.S. citizen, whose name I will not use, discusses sanctions with the Russian ambassador in a phone call according to officials who have seen a transcript of the wiretapped conversation. And again in February of this year, the New York Times reported on a phone call involving a U.S. citizen including significant discussions of phone records, intercepted calls, intercepted communications, and reported the NSA captured calls and then asked the FBI to collect as much information as possible.

My time is up so I will say this for this round. I thought it was against the law to disseminate classified information. Is it?

COMEY: Yes, sir. It's a serious crime. I'm not going to comment on those particular articles because I don't want to, in any circumstance, compound a criminal act by confirming that it was classified information but in general, yes, it's a serious crime and it should be for the reasons you said.

The data obtained through 'incidental collection', deemed 'Protected Personal Classified Information' was leaked by Obama Administration Loyalists in Intel Agencies (again, this information should never have been circulated to the Intel Agencies as it was deemed not to have any Intel Value) to the media, resulting in numerous articles revealing the illegally leaked classified information.

Comey makes it clear in answering Goudy's question that the leaks were indeed ILLEGAL. The information used, collected from 'incidental collection', was also the basis for Rice's public ILLEGAL unmasking under the same classification laws / restrictions protecting the Protected Personal Classified Information.

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

There was no public release of any unmasked names by Rice. Comey never named her as the leaker, dope.

The Rice official in the Obama administration did her job to protect Americans and America. The Rice official in the Bush administration did NOT do her job. She failed to pay attention to warnings that al Queda was going to attack the US with a terrorist attack. She gave it the lowest priority and ignored the warning. The Bush official named Rice contributed to 911. These pro trump folks are whining like idiots about the Obama Rice uncovering traitors and spies.

Hillary and the Democrats were colluding with the Ukrainians to come up with Fake News 'dirt' to use against Trump...

Then i'm sure you can give an example of it,
Do you snowflakes not pay attention to ANYTHING or is 'Lie, Deny, Justify' just an automatic knee-jerk reaction for you in response to everything?

DNC denies working with Ukrainian government, but contractor did float cooperation on anti-Trump material - CNNPolitics

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Rep. Adam Schiff: Democrats Meeting Ukrainians "Different Degree Of Involvement" Than Trump-Russia
-- Rep. Adam Schiff, the top ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee not only admitted Hillary-Ukraine collusion but attempted to defend it by claiming Hillary-Ukraine collusion different / not as bad as fake news Trump-Russia collusion.

More 'Lie, Deny, Justify' on display....:p
you are such a liar liar pants on fire!!! Hillary and campaign had nothing to do with the Ukraine and no news ever reported she did.....

you are such a liar liar pants on fire!!! Hillary and campaign had nothing to do with the Ukraine and no news ever reported she did.....
Hillary had everything to do with Ukraine. Who do you think the DNC, Obama, Comey, etc were trying to undermine Trump for? For shits and grins? No, it was all so Hillary would win.

You think Hillary did not know? Like she did not know Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was orchestrating the rigging of the election...and about the Pakistani spy scandal?! As soon as shit blew up in her face DWS went running straight to Hillary who hired her THATSAME day she was fired from the DNC.

You don't think Hillary knew about Obama and Comey attempting to acquire the fake news report containing Russian Propaganda from foreign agents?

You think Hillary did not know about the orchestrated violence against Trump supporters AT TRUMP RALLIES? Her own campaign was linked to organizations supplying those violent 'protestors' - Hillary / Hillary's campaign was funding the organizations responsible for the attacks.

Just like Hillary, according to Comey, was too stupid to know she was breaking the law with her personal server and e-mails...DESPITE the fact that Hillary as Sect of State sent out a State Department memo warning her employees NOT to do the exact same thing she was doing and DESPITE the pile of government documents Hillary signed acknowledging she had received security training and understood all the rules and laws SHE BROKE!

It's one excuse after another, one lie after another, one attempted cover-up after another ... to cover up for a career criminal, crooked, self-serving POS who never gave a damn about YOU, about Stevens, or about anyone other than herself and getting what SHE wanted.

The only thing sadder than the continuous defense of Hillary from the left is that they have been so brainwashed they can't see how their 'dear leaders' don't give a damn about them and would not raise a finger to help them if they were in trouble. You think Obama, Comey, or Hillary would lift a finger to help protect YOU from indictment for committing the crimes they have perpetrated and gotten away with? Hell no - you are a 'BUG'...a 'TOOL' they need to keep them in power. That's it...and you kiss their ass and run to their defense at the drop of a hat. Pathetic. Wake the hell up.

Hillary had everything to do with Ukraine. Who do you think the DNC, Obama, Comey, etc were trying to undermine Trump for? For shits and grins? No, it was all so Hillary would win.

You think Hillary did not know? Like she did not know Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was orchestrating the rigging of the election...and about the Pakistani spy scandal?! As soon as shit blew up in her face DWS went running straight to Hillary who hired her THATSAME day she was fired from the DNC.

You don't think Hillary knew about Obama and Comey attempting to acquire the fake news report containing Russian Propaganda from foreign agents?

You think Hillary did not know about the orchestrated violence against Trump supporters AT TRUMP RALLIES? Her own campaign was linked to organizations supplying those violent 'protestors' - Hillary / Hillary's campaign was funding the organizations responsible for the attacks.

Just like Hillary, according to Comey, was too stupid to know she was breaking the law with her personal server and e-mails...DESPITE the fact that Hillary as Sect of State sent out a State Department memo warning her employees NOT to do the exact same thing she was doing and DESPITE the pile of government documents Hillary signed acknowledging she had received security training and understood all the rules and laws SHE BROKE!

It's one excuse after another, one lie after another, one attempted cover-up after another ... to cover up for a career criminal, crooked, self-serving POS who never gave a damn about YOU, about Stevens, or about anyone other than herself and getting what SHE wanted.

The only thing sadder than the continuous defense of Hillary from the left is that they have been so brainwashed they can't see how their 'dear leaders' don't give a damn about them and would not raise a finger to help them if they were in trouble. You think Obama, Comey, or Hillary would lift a finger to help protect YOU from indictment for committing the crimes they have perpetrated and gotten away with? Hell no - you are a 'BUG'...a 'TOOL' they need to keep them in power. That's it...and you kiss their ass and run to their defense at the drop of a hat. Pathetic. Wake the hell up.
Your lies and bull crap and propaganda that you spill daily from your fake news sources and right wing opinion rags mean nothing to me Easy....you keep on doing the job you are paid for...and have your fun in dividing the Nation, but I never believe a single word or opinion you give or rather post from others....not cuz I don't like ya, cuz I do, and I think you are funny in many ways...but you just don't seem to be able to discern truth from opinion or propaganda...and I am getting tired of continually having to fact check what you post only to once again see it comes from places like Infowars and Gatewaypundit and the RT or Sputnik....etc etc etc etc....

Last edited:
Your lies and bull crap and propaganda that you spill daily from you fake news sources...
Oh, yeah, sorry I don't get my 'NEWS' from authorized, Liberal-approved sources like white supremacist web sites like libtards use to attack Trump or openly admitted bias sites that have to continuously issue retractions and fire reporters for BS passed off as fact like Liberals.

:p

Damn, you sure put me in my place, snowflake. Bwuhahahaha.....

The only problem with the argument that Hillary knew anything is the fact that the head of the FBI testified that she is a complete idiot. So we must be careful in saying that Hillary knew anything, even if a perfectly fit sane person would know for sure.

Sorry to defend Hillary but I think it is the responsibility of the sane to protect those who are not.

...but you just don't seem to be able to discern truth from opinion or propaganda....

What you're getting tired of is having to continuously attempt to try to defend the indefensible, to justify the corrupt, incompetent, and criminal..

In regards to Benghazi...

As I pointed out FACTUALLY, snowflakes have declared Hillary did NOTHING WRONG in regards to Benghazi. BULLSHIT:

- She claimed that she, the Secretary of State - responsible for the protection of Ambassadors and Americans all over the world, was OBLIVIOUS to the fact that the Benghazi compound had been attacked TWICE before 9/11/12, that Stevens had asked for additional security more than 30 times and had been denied every time (until she admitted she knew and just thought those requests were part of his 'sense of humor', a 'joke')...

- Hillary and her State Department hired a foreign security company who had ZERO experience in protecting VIPs in high threat environments, a company who hired people who did not carry weapons, that had ZERO expertise in what they were hired to do.... LATER, after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound, one leaving a 4-foot hole in the wall, She / her State Department DECREASED the number of Stevens' security detail WHILE denying more than 50 requests from Stevens for ADDITIONAL security members...his last request stating that if he did not get additional security team members and a more-coordinated attack happened he would die...a warning that was ignored and came true...

- Hillary and her State Department hired an AL QAEDA-associated militia...to protect Stevens and Americans from AL QAEDA, who had called for Stevens' assassination and for the attack on 9/11/12 as part of the Middle East-wide terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11/12...
--- This militia was so far away from the compound that they NEVER made it to the compound until after the attacks were over the 1st 2 times...which means they were USELESS and alternative choices needed to be made to provide for the protection of Stevens and Americans in the compound. NONE were ever made, even after this militia suddenly QUIT 'providing protection' for the compound right before the 9/11/12...

- Despite escalating violence & terrorist attacks against the foreign Embassies in Benghazi...
- Despite the alarming growing number of terrorists in Benghazi...
- Despite Al Qaeda flags beginning to fly over Benghazi govt buildings...
- Despite Stevens reporting that MORE terrorist training camps opening up in Benghazi...
- Despite every other nation pulling their people out...
- Despite 2 terrorist attacks on the compound...
- Despite Stevens requesting additional security AGAIN (and being denied AGAIN) and warning that if he did not have the additional security and another more-coordinated attack happened he would die..
- Despite claiming they KNEW they did not have the money to provide additional security / to provide ADDEQUATED protection for Stevens and the Americans in Benghazi...
- Despite knowing there were no security forces in the area capable of coming to their rescues when the KNOWN pending terrorist attack eventually happened on 9/11/12...
...Hillary and the State Department STILL f*ing LEFT (ABANDONED) the Americans in Benghazi TO DIE - as Ambassador Stevens predicted / warned would happen - instead of pull them out like every other nation did with their people.

Hillary did nothing wrong? No other nation did what Hillary did, and they did not lose 1 citizen on 9/11/12. After this catastrophic cluster-fu@k above, that was PREVENTABLE, 4 Americans lost their lives, to include the 1st US ambassador to be murdered in OVER 30 YEARS!

What you are tired of is the snowflake propaganda and BS being constantly debunked and deflated...what you are tired of is being constantly reminded of what a corrupt, criminal, INCOMPETENT, national security threatening / endangering, American lives-sacrificing f*ed up FAILURE Hillary was / is and still feeling obligated to try to stand up and defend her and justify her inexcusable actions and piss-poor leadership / decision-making.

Don't blame me for that, snowflake.

In regards to Obama and the Democrats....
- It has been proven Obama loyalists leaked classified information. unmasked Americans, and perpetrated Espionage
- It has been proven Obama and Comey attempted to acquire a Fake report containing Russian propaganda from foreign agents to use against Trump
- EVERY conspiratorial scam thrown out against Trump by Democrats, like monkeys throwing their fecal matter against a wall to see is anything sticks, has been debunked - ZERO evidence has been presented...while they have exposed Liberal crimes.

Again, you are tired of attempting to lie, deny, justify, and attempt to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:
The only problem with the argument that Hillary knew anything is the fact that the head of the FBI testified that she is a complete idiot.

Ok, let's address that for a minute:

1. Comey said she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law...despite the fact that she send a State Department-wide e-mail out warning her employees not to do the criminal things she was doing and despite the fact that there is a stack o papers signed by Hillary acknowledging her having received security training and fully understanding all the laws.....

2. Assuming she WAS / IS to stupid to know what the hell she was doing, that means snowflakes are trying to blame everything she DID do wrong on her being stupid, too incompetent, as with her breaking laws with her e-mails / server. She already proved she was incapable of running an AGENCY, let alone a country, whether due to stupidity / incompetence or not.

The only problem with the argument that Hillary knew anything is the fact that the head of the FBI testified that she is a complete idiot.

Ok, let's address that for a minute:

1. Comey said she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law...despite the fact that she send a State Department-wide e-mail out warning her employees not to do the criminal things she was doing and despite the fact that there is a stack o papers signed by Hillary acknowledging her having received security training and fully understanding all the laws.....

2. Assuming she WAS / IS to stupid to know what the hell she was doing, that means snowflakes are trying to blame everything she DID do wrong on her being stupid, too incompetent, as with her breaking laws with her e-mails / server. She already proved she was incapable of running an AGENCY, let alone a country, whether due to stupidity / incompetence or not.
Innocent by mental defect.

The country got lucky on Nov 8.

.Hillary and the State Department STILL f*ing LEFT (ABANDONED) the Americans in Benghazi TO DIE - as Ambassador Stevens predicted / warned would happen - instead of pull them out like every other nation did with their people.

A fat out lie. The first response came from the CIA mission within about 30 minutes of the initial assault. They heroically drove several dozen attackers away and rescued everyone except the Ambassador and Sean Smith, who apparently sought shelter in the safe room. They would have likely survived but the safe rooms' exhaust fans were not yet working. They found Smith but not the Ambassador.

Besides it was the Ambassador decision to go, for what ever reason, to Benghazi. He was not ordered to go there. Benghazi was where he first arrived in Libya and he felt his contacts there with the rebels we helped would protect him.

.Hillary and the State Department STILL f*ing LEFT (ABANDONED) the Americans in Benghazi TO DIE
A fat out lie.

Back up, snowflake....

1. The WH acknowledged they KNEW in advance about the call for Stevens assassination and about the calls for Middle East-wide terrorist attacks against US Embassies and compounds on the anniversary of 9/11/01.
- Hillary and Obama refused to pull Americans out of Benghazi.

2. The State Department / Hillary KNEW about the increased violence, the growing presence of terrorists in Benghazi, about Al Qaeda flags flying over local govt buildings, and knew about the increased number of terrorist training camps being opened in Benghazi.
- Hillary and Obama refused to pull the Americans out of Benghazi.

3. The State Department / Hillary KNEW the militia they hired was associated with Al Qaeda - the very terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and who had called for Stevens assassination and the attacks n 9/11/12. They knew this militia had never made it to the compound they had been hired to protect during the 2 attacks on the compound until after the attacks were over, meaning they were useless...not to mention associated with the terrorists who eventually murdered Stevens and 3 other Americans.

4. The State Department / Hillary KNEW every other nation pulled their people out of Benghazi before 9/11/12 because of the increased violence, the growing presence of terrorists in Benghazi, about Al Qaeda flags flying over local govt buildings, and knew about the increased number of terrorist training camps being opened in Benghazi, leaving the US the only ones left in Benghazi.

5. The State Department / Hillary KNEW the US compound had been attacked TWICE in the weeks / months leading up to the final attack on 9/11/12, the last attack leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall and Stevens making 1 final request for additional security detail members, warning that if he did not have additional security members and there was a 3rd more coordinated attack HE WOULD DIE.

6. The State Department / Hillary KNEW Stevens did not have enough security to defend the compound and protect American lives, knew Stevens had requested additional security forces more than 50 times and rejected every one of them, even after the 2 terrorist attacks on the compound.

7. The State Department / Hillary CLAIMED they did not have the funding to adequately protect the Benghazi compound and American lives there - they even REDUCED the size of Stevens' security detail in Benghazi AFTER the 2 terrorist attacks on the compound and Stevens warning that if he did not have MORE members he would die in a 3rd attack, if one happened. KNOWING a 3rd attack was coming and claiming to not have enough money to protect the Compound and American lives, Hillary SHOULD have ordered the Americans out. THIS WAS A F*ING 'NO-BRAINER'...EVEN FOR HILLARY!

8. The State Department / Hillary KNEW there were no US forces available to respond during a 3rd attack by going in and saving Stevens and Americans, knew they had not only rejected Stevens' request for additional security, and decreased his existing security detail, again the Americans should have been pulled out, knowing the attack on 9/11/12 was coming.
- AGAIN Hillary and Obama refused to pull the Americans out of Benghazi.

The actions described above were not only setting up Stevens for failure on 9/11/12, it was not only ABANDONING Stevens and Americans to face the known coming attack on 9/11/12 alone, it was actually FACILITATING the attack and ensuring its success by setting up all the conditions for that success:
- Hiring AL QAEDA to protect Americans from AL QAEDA
- Hiring an unqualified security company to provide security in an situation they had never faced and were not qualified to handle
- Failure to ensure US forces were in place to rescue Stevens / Americans on 9/11/12 if needed
- Ignoring the MANY danger signs / violence / growing terrorist presence
- Continuous denial of life-saving additional security requests
- REDUCTION of security team after 2 terrorist attacks and right before the larger, more coordinated 3rd.

This was a FAILURE of EPIC f*ing proportions, one that amounted to the needless SACRIFICE of American lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back