Susan Rice confesses to unmasking Trump officials!

It is interesting that everyone is focused on the statement about no need to bring this witness back, but ignore Rice's statement that she unmasked these people to protect herself.

But Rice's suggestion that she unmasked the names of US individuals -- who turned out to be Trump associates -- over concerns about the propriety of the crown prince's visit to the United States could help her fend off attacks that she was out of line in the actions she took.
Doesn't sound like a legitimate reason to unmask someone to Me.

I'm thinking that people are improperly aligning what is going on here. She claims to have unmasked these people (not in itself a crime if her duties demand she knows who they were), but the real question becomes, did she do what was necessary to keep these unmasked names out of the public's eye?

I also have a problem with the source. This would be like BP claiming they were satisfied that the oil spill in the gulf wasn't all that wrong.

So the precedent now is that Trump can wiretap any Democrat opponent because they could be in contact with foreign governments.

Ta-riffic!
You haven't got a clue about what unmasking is or why and how it is used to keep America safe.

3. Republicans see no improper unmasking after questioning Rice, feel there is no reason to bring her back again.
Suck it, wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

...as if her admission was necessary. File this one, too, under 'No Shit'.

You've created many threads about how Rice supposedly broke the law. And now that Republicans find absolutely no wrong doing on her part all you got is "No Shit?"

HA! How does that Rice shoe you are chewing on right now taste?
It has been determined that Rice illegally unmasked Trump and his team for POLITICAL reasons - COMEY SAID THAT.

It's amazing how you snowflakes can spin a poodle into somehow being a pitbull...in your own minds...then demand everyone else accept your bullshit.

Bwuhahaha......

You've created many threads about how Rice supposedly broke the law. And now that Republicans find absolutely no wrong doing on her part all you got is "No Shit?"

It has been determined that Rice illegally unmasked Trump and his team for POLITICAL reasons - COMEY SAID THAT.

It's amazing how you snowflakes can spin a poodle into somehow being a pitbull...in your own minds...then demand everyone else accept your bullshit.

Bwuhahaha......
Thanks, I did not know that. Can you provide a link?
There have been NUMEROUS threads opened up on USMB ...
In other words, you ain't got shit. As usual.

It is interesting that everyone is focused on the statement about no need to bring this witness back, but ignore Rice's statement that she unmasked these people to protect herself.

But Rice's suggestion that she unmasked the names of US individuals -- who turned out to be Trump associates -- over concerns about the propriety of the crown prince's visit to the United States could help her fend off attacks that she was out of line in the actions she took.

Holy shit, you also can't read?

lets read together:

Rice unmasked the names of US individuals over concerns about the propriety of the crown prince's visit to the United States.

So no, Rice never said that unmasking reasons had anything to do with HER.

lets read together:

Rice unmasked the names of US individuals over concerns about the propriety of the crown prince's visit to the United States.

You obviously can't read either because you conveniently left off the stated purpose for the unmasking, which was to help HER fend off attacks that SHE was out of line.

Your partisanship makes you look ignorant.

Bwuhahaha......

Bwuhahaha......
Thanks, I did not know that. Can you provide a link?
There have been NUMEROUS threads opened up on USMB ...
In other words, you ain't got shit. As usual.
It does not take long to discover which posters here like to pepper spray threads with misinformation, lies, etc. The poster, in this case, has a long standing pattern and reputation for doing just that. I asked him in a nice polite way to provide a link and the end results are he has not responded.

lets read together:

You obviously can't read either because you conveniently left off the stated purpose for the unmasking, which was to help HER fend off attacks that SHE was out of line.

Nowhere in the article does it say what you claim. You are taking a speculation by the author of the article that the unmasking would help fend off attacks that she was out of line as if that was one of her purposes for the unmasking. Your claim is a total distortion of the facts. Your accusation that the unmasking was meant as a defense for wrong doing or ulterior motives is a lie.

lets read together:

No dumbass, I did not leave out stated purpose.

HERE IT IS AGAIN:

concerns about the propriety of the crown prince's visit to the United States.

These concerns is the proper justification that put to rest attacks on Rice that claimed that there wasn't a legitimate purpose.

It does not take long to discover which posters here like to pepper spray threads with misinformation, lies, etc. The poster, in this case, has a long standing pattern and reputation for doing just that. I asked him in a nice polite way to provide a link and the end results are he has not responded.
That is not true at all. I not only provided you with a way to access MANY links on Rice's unmasking, I let you know that there are numerous threads on the issue so you can go back and look at the entire discussions on the issue to further educate yourself, which is actually better than a simple lone link. I can not help it if you are lazy and have no motivation to put forth a little effort to educate yourself.

That is not true at all. I not only provided you with a way to access MANY links on Rice's unmasking, I let you know that there are numerous threads on the issue so you can go back and look at the entire discussions on the issue to further educate yourself, which is actually better than a simple lone link. I can not help it if you are lazy and have no motivation to put forth a little effort to educate yourself.
You did not provide help or a link to support the specific question I asked you about a claim you made. Instead, you suggested I search through multiple threads and articles on the masking topic with the hopes of finding the statement you made about Comey, which I would have never found because it does not exist. Hence, your response was to try and send me on a wild goose chase.
You got caught posting misinformation and refuse to admit it or have no way to substantiate your claim. Comey never said what you claimed. You lied or are terribly misinformed.

unmasking is NOT leaking....it simply means she was brought to a safe SCIF at the intelligence agency holding the info, and in there they unmasked the Americans that were in the intelligence briefing she, our National Security Advisor received. It is NOT made public....it is not leaking and it is not unlawful, when done by following protocol and in the right and safe manner.

Why didn't the Prince follow the protocol procedure for visiting our Country? He'd done it a thousand and one times during the Obama administration....

WHY did he come in to the US without telling us and did the Trump campaign /transition team ask him to enter the US secretly? Or did the Russians who sent him? He then.... one month later, brokered a meeting in the Seychelles to set up a clearly hidden communication with Trump and the Russians through Betsy Devos's brother, Erik Prince?

man oh man, I would bet that there isn't a person in the whole United States, in our history, that has more ties to the Russian government than Trump and the Trump team...and that is concerning...what the heck is going on?

WHY DID TRUMP LIE ABOUT THAT? Why oh why oh why?

You did not provide help or a link to support the specific question I asked you about a claim you made. Instead, you suggested I search through multiple threads and articles on the masking topic with the hopes of finding the statement you made about Comey, which I would have never found because it does not exist. Hence, your response was to try and send me on a wild goose chase.
You got caught posting misinformation and refuse to admit it or have no way to substantiate your claim. Comey never said what you claimed. You lied or are terribly misinformed.
This issue has been covered numerous times. Lazy people don't want to take the effort to re-visit the threads already started on USMB. They, like you, would rather post another request for the same information to be spoon-fed to you. The links you seek are there in those threads. Your refusal to put forth any effort to educate yourself does not mean in the least I got caught doing anything, simply because I refuse to baby you. 'God helps those who help themselves', as the saying goes - so do I. :p

Also, it does not matter to most snowflakes what links anyone provides once asked for, as snowflakes simply claim the sources are invalid because they don't like what is said (despite snowflakes using sources like white supremacist web pages as legitimate news sources, as MSNBC did). That is why I do not waste my time with a very few but specific snowflakes on this board, which includes you.

Bwuhahaha......
This is the post you were questioned about. You claimed Comey said something that Comey did not say. Provide the link or STFU.

unmasking is NOT leaking....it simply means she was brought to a safe SCIF at the intelligence agency holding the info, and in there they unmasked the Americans that were in the intelligence briefing she, our National Security Advisor received. It is NOT made public....it is not leaking and it is not unlawful, when done by following protocol and in the right and safe manner.

So, how did the NYTimes and WaPost get the original story?

Forum List

Back