Suspect Charged With Attempted Murder After Subway Shove

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Suspect Charged With Attempted Murder After Subway Shove - ABC News
Yeah, surely this guy committed a crime and he has to be charged for that but I can understand him to tell the truth. I'm so tired of that fuss transgenders make in the media. Every single day I hear the news about trans people fighting for their freedoms and it goes over and over again. If I had a chance I would drive all those looneys out of the US.

Suspect Charged With Attempted Murder After Subway Shove - ABC News
Yeah, surely this guy committed a crime and he has to be charged for that but I can understand him to tell the truth. I'm so tired of that fuss transgenders make in the media. Every single day I hear the news about trans people fighting for their freedoms and it goes over and over again. If I had a chance I would drive all those looneys out of the US.
WOW !!! ... certainly no doubt about how you feel concerning the situation.

You can understand him? The transgender just looked at him and he almost killed her and you understand that?

sounds like something Hillary would do to a conservative reporter trying to get in her rally.

I see what you did there.
I will never accept that transgenders are legit women. If you call him 'her' it doesn't make him a female. Really, transgenders are so obnoxious that I really hate them. I see nothing wrong in hating things you think are disgusting.

According to court papers, Reid initially denied committing the crime but then said he should have thrown the officer questioning him onto the tracks, too.

Let me guess, the suspect is black ?

Forum List

Back