🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Suspect in killing of Louisiana officer arrested: state police

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Suspect in killing of Louisiana officer arrested state police
So the man who killed the cop is finally arrested. It seems like the racial war keeps going and it's not like anything can stop it now. It doesn't matter what our government tries to do to ease the tension. Nothing works. Blacks keep shooting white people, white people keep despising blacks and provoking them with their hatred. I hope it will end one day though I can't see this happening in the nearest future.

If it were a black cop that made the traffic stop, I do wonder if the negro would have shot him.
You sound way too racist but I think it would never happen. Blacks need to learn how to live together with the people of other races. For some reason they think that they are special and it's not true.

If it were a black cop that made the traffic stop, I do wonder if the negro would have shot him.
You sound way too racist but I think it would never happen. Blacks need to learn how to live together with the people of other races. For some reason they think that they are special and it's not true.
I'm not racist, but I'm not lenient either.

So here's a Brotch slap for your ass... :slap:

Forum List

Back