"Suspect" robbed 79 year old man.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well, I'm in shock. What a happy Juneteenth day to learn about this recently happening. Can't believe it. I mean really, it's so rare.

^That one was from a 11 days ago and these two Juneteenths punhced and killed a 61 year old man Victor Vega....

==============

Like this one, another rare event. Also just recently. Neither are hate crimes though cause weeeell, the colors just don't match the identity politics narrative.

At least this next one wasn't of the defenseless elderly. This is an 8 year old punched by one of those.

Like this 88 year old WOMAN (that's right a WOMAN) by one of these Juneteenth types.

Last edited:

Well, I'm in shock. What a happy Juneteenth day to learn about this recently happening. Can't believe it. I mean really, it's so rare.

^That one was from a 11 days ago and these two Juneteenths punhced and killed a 61 year old man Victor Vega....

==============

Like this one, another rare event. Also just recently. Neither are hate crimes though cause weeeell, the colors just don't match the identity politics narrative.

At least this next one wasn't of the defenseless elderly. This is an 8 year old punched by one of those.

Like this 88 year old WOMAN (that's right a WOMAN) by one of these Juneteenth types.

What a bunch of pussies.

It's always a suspect when they are black.

Local news today showed pictures and video of a black guy handing a bank teller at a bank inside a grocery store a note saying he had a gun and to give him money. She froze up and he dove over the counter grabbing cash. They said they had his car and license plate on video, went to his house and he was still wearing the same clothes and then confessed to the robbery and they still called him a suspect.

Forum List

Back