Suspended Student to get $25,000 & Apology from School

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
For his magnificent Border Wall shirt.

trump-shirtjpg-9492cd13e0a22292.jpg

On Tuesday, Barnes' lawyers announced they reached a settlement with the district: Principal Greg Timmons will issue a letter of apology and the district will pay $25,000 for Barnes' attorney fees.

"I brought this case to stand up for myself and other students who might be afraid to express their right-of-center views,'' Barnes said in a statement. "Everyone knows that if a student wears an anti-Trump shirt to school, the teachers won't think twice about it. But when I wore a pro-Trump shirt, I got suspended. That's not right.''

Student with banned Trump shirt to get apology, $25,000 from school district

Good for the kid...he should now wear a Don't Tread On Me shirt.

A few more lawsuits and he might be able to pay off his student loans.

Or do what my husband and I did....work hard to repay the money we borrowed.

I'm not paying for anyone else's but our children's

All of you hyper patriots should realize that a stronger and more educated youth is highly beneficial to the United States.

All of you hyper patriots should realize that a stronger and more educated youth is highly beneficial to the United States.

Our oldest three are honor students...one bound for Indiana U, one to Notre Dame or Air Force Academy and one undecided but leaning towards Indiana or Notre Dame depending on her sisters's choices

You were saying?

Our oldest three are honor students...one bound for Indiana U, one to Notre Dame or Air Force Academy and one undecided but leaning towards Indiana or Notre Dame depending on her sisters's choices

You were saying?

You clearly misunderstood my post.

You were saying?

Maybe you should have studied harder

You were saying?

Maybe you should have studied harder

Yeah, I was barely able to pass that course on communicating complex ideas to simple people.

Yes, but a youth who is not a graduate of the antipositivist, postmodern Humanities of the Leftist elite.

Forum List

Back