Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Only the dumbest among us would believe Trump's insincere call for civility. He just doesn't want the media fact-checking his lies and violent rhetoric. CNN has been hammering the shit out of him all night. Go CNN. Trump likes to dish it out - but he can't take it.

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Last edited:
From what I read, they were functional. But these are very affluent neighborhoods, and security cameras likely all around. I heard one of the bombs was delivered through a delivery service. I'm sure the company has a camera at the package drop-off point.

It seems to me that whoever this is is a certified kook; somebody that wants to get caught. Nobody in their right mind would think that Bill, Obama, or any of them open their own mail without being screened first. And unless extremely confidential and expected, they probably have other people open their packages for them for such a situation.

You are correct, something doesn't add up here. It's kind of like the Ford claim on Kavanaugh. Just too many questions at this point.

I'm on board with Kook, but I have an additional suggestion only. Strikes me the deep state is able to recognize the right Kooks for the agenda. I suspect that applies to the Ford Kavanaugh business. The deep state knows how to exploit it, and even if the person is caught the dots remain unconnected.

I'm less worried about that than I am the lying media. No matter who this person is, they will try to turn it around that it's some hard righty.

Of course they will. The new Republican Mascot, racists, terrorists, all kinds of isms.

A registered Republican did this. 55 Yr old White male, church on Sundays, loves good beer, baseball, Nascar, trucks, fishing, hunting, hot dogs and big tits. Serviceman turned police. His parents are still married, project oriented Southerner. Flies the flag, believes in Christmas, cough hack, ah shit.............the typical Republican, blow shit up racist MFers:21:

Democrat deep state did this, to make it appear a Republican did it.

The Republican deep state did this, to make it appear the Democrat deep state staging a Republican did it.

It was bad planning as well. The election is still a couple weeks away, and I'm sure our intelligence agencies will have some answers for us by this weekend.

I hope so.

If this IS a false flag, which it clearly looks to be, evidence of it will end the democrats.

At which point Sluggo will claim Trump created a fake false flag to frame the Stalinists...

I really don't think it will. Let's face it, there are mental cases on either side. And neither side can accept responsibility for kooks that happen to adore them.

Now if it's found that it was somebody in the actual party, that's a different scenario. Given the desperation by the Democrats, that could be the case.

I remember B now, in things I’m curious to learn.

B. What type of pipe bombs were these, what was the explosive material? What was the fuse type? Were they even functional?

Riddle me this batman, Soros's employee that opened the package, thought it was a bomb, then proceeded pick it up and carry it into the woods. Who would do that if they thought they were actually dealing with a real bomb?

I'm getting more and more reports that the bombs were certainly looked like they were not intended to go boom. Is that true and who would do that?

It looks more and more like a ruse. No one was going to get hurt. The bombs were never going to reach the supposed targets.

The packages had every red flag imaginable. They may as well have written on the envelope that bombs were enclosed. They were intended to be spotted immediately and turned over to authorities.

Everyone knows that politicians do not open their own mail. Not one of the people the packages were addressed to were ever going to get handed the envelopes.

I think it was plan to try and make the right look bad and garner support for the Dems right before the election. The polls for some Dems has taken a hit in light of all the intolerance and violence from Dem supporters. They had to do something to make the right look just as violent.

The Dems are about as desperate as they can get. They will lose everything if this election doesn't go well for them. There is NOTHING they will not do to try and regain power. They are still whining about the last election and they will self-destruct if they lose again.

The bombs were never intended to go off. They were fake to begin with.
The reason for the bomb scares was just that - to scare and send a strong message to the Democrats. That We, The American People, aren't going to put up with your (Democrats) nonsense! And, it has to stop!
Are you stupid or just a leftist nut?

Are you serious? You seriously think they were "real" bombs? Lol
If you think they were...man, you have some issues.
No I don't dumbass. No where in my response did I say anything of the sort.

But your asinine response only serves to fuel the wackadoodle left.
These idiots don’t need anything to fuel them.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

Only the dumbest among us would believe Trump's insincere call for civility. He just doesn't want the media fact-checking his lies and violent rhetoric. CNN has been hammering the shit out of him all night. Go CNN. Trump likes to dish it out - but he can't take it.

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Any time you on the left want to debate policy and results, Lakhota...let me know! Your side isn't doing that at the moment because Trump's policies are working FAR better than Barry's did and you have ZERO ideas when it comes to the economy which is the number one issue with Americans!

By Jonathan Allen

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Any time you on the left want to debate policy and results, Lakhota...let me know! Your side isn't doing that at the moment because Trump's policies are working FAR better than Barry's did and you have ZERO ideas when it comes to the economy which is the number one issue with Americans!

Funny. Trump is the one avoiding policy debates. It's hilarious that some Republicans are now running on protecting pre-existing conditions. Hilarious...

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

By Jonathan Allen

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Funny. Trump is the one avoiding policy debates. It's hilarious that some Republicans are running on protecting pre-existing conditions. Hilarious...

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

Who's debating Trump on economic policy? It sure as hell isn't you on the left!

Did you want to start now?

Kindly show us all what the Democrats economic platform is that they're running on? Higher taxes? More regulations? More bad trade deals like NAFTA?

We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target.

Why couldn't they be set up to be detonated by a local cell phone, i.e. an agent with a burner phone has a local assignment which he then triggers at the proper time, while other local agents trigger theirs. You seem to be assuming this is one single guy.

B. Forgot what I was going to say here.

Can't argue with that.

Could be a collaborative effort among many co-conspirators, but the more involved in any conspiracy, then the more likely they will get busted. You know the saying- 2 people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Am I the only one who has considered that this was a political stunt before the election to gain sympathy for democrats? So many attempts, and they all fail miserable. It could easily be argued that the perp was sending a message and wasn’t intent on harming, all the targets were high profile? It just doesn’t add up....?

I'm always amused when you on the left start cherry picking people out of the crowd at any GOP event to represent what Republicans are today! You did the the same thing with the Tea Party! Tried your best to paint them as "extreme"! Keep it up, little buddy...all you do with those tactics is alienate the people you need to get back power.

By Jonathan Allen

DqUmXD_X0AA4aUK.jpg

Funny. Trump is the one avoiding policy debates. It's hilarious that some Republicans are running on protecting pre-existing conditions. Hilarious...

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

Who's debating Trump on economic policy? It sure as hell isn't you on the left!

Did you want to start now?

Kindly show us all what the Democrats economic platform is that they're running on? Higher taxes? More regulations? More bad trade deals like NAFTA?

Oh...I see...giving me a couple of "funny" ratings and running away is what passes for "debate" from the left these days? How pathetic are you?

The bombs aren't fake.

From Wired:

“The US Secret Service has intercepted two suspicious packages addressed to Secret Service protectees,” the agency said in a statement on Wednesday, referring to the packages addressed to Clinton and Obama. “The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages, nor were they at risk of receiving them.”

In a press conference Wednesday, NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the package contained an explosive device, and that additionally there was an envelope with white powder, which is being investigated. Further reports have indicated that congresswoman Maxine Waters, among others, had also been sent suspicious packages."""

No, the bombs weren't fake - and neither were their targets.

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

His comment about not viewing the other side as morally defective was a good one

We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target.

Why couldn't they be set up to be detonated by a local cell phone, i.e. an agent with a burner phone has a local assignment which he then triggers at the proper time, while other local agents trigger theirs. You seem to be assuming this is one single guy.

B. Forgot what I was going to say here.

Can't argue with that.

So who in George Soros circle would know when to call to set off the bomb? Ted Kasinsky got his bombs to go off without cell phones or anything real complicated. To weird.

Watching some of Laura's show tonight, she reported that they were timer bombs and not cell phone bombs or anything like that.

But even a timer would be almost useless. Meh, it seems like whoever did it was rushing it. Very sloppy person. Just got home so I have yet to be caught up on all of it. Too soon anyway. All the info that typically comes along with these things are usually weong for two weeks before the facts come out anyway. Still very suspicious.

The bombs aren't fake.

From Wired:

“The US Secret Service has intercepted two suspicious packages addressed to Secret Service protectees,” the agency said in a statement on Wednesday, referring to the packages addressed to Clinton and Obama. “The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages, nor were they at risk of receiving them.”

In a press conference Wednesday, NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the package contained an explosive device, and that additionally there was an envelope with white powder, which is being investigated. Further reports have indicated that congresswoman Maxine Waters, among others, had also been sent suspicious packages."""

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

Got proof they were real ? The meme is cute, it still, it’s you lintards who have been the only ones to act out so far. It’s like you guys are sexually gratified by the violence.

None of the devices detonated. It's as if the sender(s) didn't actually want to physically hurt anyone.

The bombs aren't fake.

From Wired:

DqUoOokXcAA7GdB.jpg

Got proof they were real ? The meme is cute, it still, it’s you lintards who have been the only ones to act out so far. It’s like you guys are sexually gratified by the violence.

Funny. You mean like body-slamming reporters, etc?

If you aren’t a victim we can make you one-Democrat campaign slogan
Man.useless packages that never got close to destination but still a hazard.
Looks fake and fake they do best

Forum List

Back