Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Agreed that none of it make sense and seems more of a set up against Trump/Republicans. The biggest fake is that all bombs had Wasserman-Schultz as the return address. :21: I mean really,, how crazy is that?

Well......it looks like the package was sent from a friend, that's why. I don't find that too unusual.

One bomb, yes...…..but one article I read said they were ALL sent FROM DWS

What we know about the explosive devices targeting Democrats

All of the envelopes listed Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the return address.

Well.....yes, but I don't know how that changes things. She knew all of them I'm sure. So they all got packages with her return address. But the strange thing is that one of the packages had the wrong address on it. That's not a mistake a professional would do.

Thing is, I doubt DWS had anything to do with the bombs directly......and if she did, she's more stupid than I gave her credit for

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

This is what I like about Trump….

He is a healer…..

He wants to bring us all together for the children…

Resistance never fed a child…..

Only Trump can bring us together after all of the lefts divisive actions.

We all need to vote for Trump for the Sake of Mom and Apple pie….

Trump will have You Tards eating out of his hand before it’s all over….

Your Ass Kicking is on it’s way…………..
And the delusions continue...

I didn't say anything at all about you tards winning the mid-terms...…...

The pipe bombs were never meant to go off. It was just a message sent to the Democrats. It was merely a scare tactic used by the bomber or bombers.

Agreed that none of it make sense and seems more of a set up against Trump/Republicans. The biggest fake is that all bombs had Wasserman-Schultz as the return address. :21: I mean really,, how crazy is that?

Well......it looks like the package was sent from a friend, that's why. I don't find that too unusual.

All of the envelopes listed Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the return address.

Obviously anyone can fake a return address. And just as obviously if you want your targets to open the packages you also want them to think it came from somebody they know. This ain't rocket surgery.

[
It was bad planning as well. The election is still a couple weeks away, and I'm sure our intelligence agencies will have some answers for us by this weekend.

Only thing is that voting is going on NOW. Part of the panic with the Stalinist democrats were the reports yesterday that Republicans DOMINATED the voting in Texas. Only a fool thought Beto had a chance at this point, but the overwhelming GOP turnout was a cold slap to the democrats.

It’s a liberal stunt, they were not put together to go off but rather in some libbie loon way try and make Trump look bad.

It potentially could be, still a long shot in my opinion. That’s quite a lofty operation that would require a large enough group of people with the exact blend needed to be this technically smart, but completely operationally retarded, as well as extremely crazy. Those people exist I’m sure, but few and far in between, how exactly did they all find each other, and all happen to hate all the same people who almost all, aren’t even in power? Also, none of these bombs actually went off, so why didn’t they detonate them? You’d also have to have a visual of the target and the package in proximity, creeping in the bushes or sitting on the street in your car with binocs for potentially hours, looks pretty suspicious and would put these agents in considerable risk of getting caught either beforehand or after. Sure, many of these targets aren’t the types who pick up their own mail...but also, if you’re going through this much effort and considerable risk to fly all these people all over the country, and make those bombs, you should probably know beforehand if they are the types who’ll go to the front door or gate and pick them up themselves. Highly unlikely these were rigged for remote detonations.

You're making yet another assumption here, this one being that said bombs were intended to kill (or injure) the addressee. That isn't really how terrorism works.

Whether they were working or not, it's still terrorism.

Thank you, that's my point.

Is mailing yourself a fake bomb terorism? :eek:

I seriously doubt anybody mailed themselves a fake bomb. Somebody is behind it but not the recipients.
Of course. It wasn't Sheila Jackson Lee that published the personal information of Republican politicians. It was a staffer.

The bombs, while including actual explosives were constructed not to explode. Which means they can be deconstructed. If the Democrat maker left any DNA behind that will be discovered.

Obviously anyone can fake a return address. And just as obviously if you want your targets to open the packages you also want them to think it came from somebody they know. This ain't rocket surgery.

I know, that was kinda my point

So if they were bombs, why not set to go off on opening?

Fake bombs? No detonator? What's going on here?

Either scare tactics...….or a friendly little game between Dems to make Reps look bad

This is so obvious a Democrat operation that it eclipses all the other fake Democrat operations.

Of course it is, just as Jeremy Christian was a "Democrat operation", just as James Fields was a "Democrat operation", just as the Tiki Torches :gay: was a "Democrat operation" just as Alvin Bamberger and John McGraw were a "Democrat operation" just as the Leader brothers assault was a "Democrat operation"....

Self-delusionists unite. :rolleyes:

The "devices" were sent to people who were obviously NOT going to be opening the packages themselves. Either it's a right-wing IDIOT or it's a liberal engaging in a hoax. Which is more likely?

The American people used to pray for their leaders. Now, they wear all black and harass conservative leaders at the behest of liberal leaders in the Houses of Congress who should be more diplomatic than house apes throwing brown wads at elected leaders in other branches of government.

th

Expect a number of dead bodies any time now....or mysterious disappearances.

One thing the DNC/Clintons are good at is making evidence and no longer needed accomplices go away.

What the hell is so hard to understand here?

If you receive a package that looks like a bomb --- even if it isn't ---- you take notice.

Well ................. THAT'S IT. Not that complex. And we might add, a fake bomb is far easier to throw together than a working one.

Much like mailing somebody a white powder before they know it's Gold Bond.

The point isn't detonating a bomb or poisoning with Ricin. It's getting a message across. You yourself described the purpose already, and I quote: " a real warning that next time they will go off."

What the hell is so hard to understand here?

If you receive a package that looks like a bomb --- even if it isn't ---- you take notice.

Well ................. THAT'S IT.

Much like mailing somebody a white powder before they know it's Gold Bond.

The point isn't detonating a bomb or poisoning with Ricin. It's getting a message across. You yourself already, and I quote: " a real warning that next time they will go off."

Actually by your theory here...….is compatible with the kid that made that clock, that looked like a bomb......

Forum List

Back