Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
These kids I saved from some nasty bullies pfft..X years ago, set off a pipe bomb in a firepit in their backyard every year.

It's louder than the base 500-lb bombs.

Do tell how so many bombs got sent out and none detonated. I call Bullshit!

And what, pray, do you call it when white powder is mailed out and it turns out to be cornstarch?

These kids I saved from some nasty bullies pfft..X years ago, set off a pipe bomb in a firepit in their backyard every year.

And what, pray, do you call it when white powder is mailed out and it turns out to be cornstarch?

Bullshit. Do 2 wrongs make a right?

Are you comparing a couple pieces of mail to 50-ish explosive packages?

We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target.

Why couldn't they be set up to be detonated by a local cell phone, i.e. an agent with a burner phone has a local assignment which he then triggers at the proper time, while other local agents trigger theirs. You seem to be assuming this is one single guy.

B. Forgot what I was going to say here.

Can't argue with that.
It potentially could be, still a long shot in my opinion. That’s quite a lofty operation that would require a large enough group of people with the exact blend needed to be this technically smart, but completely operationally retarded, as well as extremely crazy. Those people exist I’m sure, but few and far in between, how exactly did they all find each other, and all happen to hate all the same people who almost all, aren’t even in power? Also, none of these bombs actually went off, so why didn’t they detonate them? You’d also have to have a visual of the target and the package in proximity, creeping in the bushes or sitting on the street in your car with binocs for potentially hours, looks pretty suspicious and would put these agents in considerable risk of getting caught either beforehand or after. Sure, many of these targets aren’t the types who pick up their own mail...but also, if you’re going through this much effort and considerable risk to fly all these people all over the country, and make those bombs, you should probably know beforehand if they are the types who’ll go to the front door or gate and pick them up themselves. Highly unlikely these were rigged for remote detonations.

You're making yet another assumption here, this one being that said bombs were intended to kill (or injure) the addressee. That isn't really how terrorism works.

Whether they were working or not, it's still terrorism.

Thank you, that's my point.

You loonies started this shit, don't blame us.

This is so obvious a Democrat operation that it eclipses all the other fake Democrat operations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target.

Why couldn't they be set up to be detonated by a local cell phone, i.e. an agent with a burner phone has a local assignment which he then triggers at the proper time, while other local agents trigger theirs. You seem to be assuming this is one single guy.

Can't argue with that.
It potentially could be, still a long shot in my opinion. That’s quite a lofty operation that would require a large enough group of people with the exact blend needed to be this technically smart, but completely operationally retarded, as well as extremely crazy. Those people exist I’m sure, but few and far in between, how exactly did they all find each other, and all happen to hate all the same people who almost all, aren’t even in power? Also, none of these bombs actually went off, so why didn’t they detonate them? You’d also have to have a visual of the target and the package in proximity, creeping in the bushes or sitting on the street in your car with binocs for potentially hours, looks pretty suspicious and would put these agents in considerable risk of getting caught either beforehand or after. Sure, many of these targets aren’t the types who pick up their own mail...but also, if you’re going through this much effort and considerable risk to fly all these people all over the country, and make those bombs, you should probably know beforehand if they are the types who’ll go to the front door or gate and pick them up themselves. Highly unlikely these were rigged for remote detonations.

You're making yet another assumption here, this one being that said bombs were intended to kill (or injure) the addressee. That isn't really how terrorism works.

Is mailing yourself a fake bomb terorism? :eek:

Can't argue with that.
They’d also have to have the funds to pull this off...that’s a lot of plane tickets to buy, if this was remote detonation

You seem to have this habit of fixating on a single idea and then clinging to it desperately.

I just told you, it's not necessary to ass-sume this hypothetical network, if one exists, fanned out from one central location. There's no basis for that ass-sumption.

Case in point -- when that Mike Vanderbergh (sp?) guy wrote that blog saying "break their windows--- break them NOW!" he didn't have to "fly" anybody anywhere. He just put the command out and windows were broken coast to coast.

Agreed that none of it make sense and seems more of a set up against Trump/Republicans. The biggest fake is that all bombs had Wasserman-Schultz as the return address. :21: I mean really,, how crazy is that?

Well......it looks like the package was sent from a friend, that's why. I don't find that too unusual.

One bomb, yes...…..but one article I read said they were ALL sent FROM DWS

What we know about the explosive devices targeting Democrats

All of the envelopes listed Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the return address.

Can't argue with that.

You're making yet another assumption here, this one being that said bombs were intended to kill (or injure) the addressee. That isn't really how terrorism works. Also you don't have to "fly people all over the country" either --- that's yet another assumption, that they all fanned out from one central location rather than being already networked by something called the internet, or even telephone.

Just to state the obvious Occam's Razor analysis, it could well be these bombs were never intended, or designed, to detonate. Just like creeps who send white powder that turns out to be baking soda. Same thing.

Not at all Sluggo, these bombs were meant to paint the right as being as violent and unhinged as you Stalinists are. The Reichstag fire today was never meant to hurt anyone, it was meant to shift focus from the Kavanaugh lynching you Maoists conducted. That has blown up in your face beyond all calculation. You HAD to do something to stem the bleeding.

Only problem is this looks like it's blowing up in your face as well.

Can't argue with that.
They’d also have to have the funds to pull this off...that’s a lot of plane tickets to buy, if this was remote detonation

Soros has deep pockets.

But then, these were never meant to go off.

Can't argue with that.

I seriously doubt anybody mailed themselves a fake bomb. Somebody is behind it but not the recipients.

Can't argue with that.

You're making yet another assumption here, this one being that said bombs were intended to kill (or injure) the addressee. That isn't really how terrorism works. Also you don't have to "fly people all over the country" either --- that's yet another assumption, that they all fanned out from one central location rather than being already networked by something called the internet, or even telephone.

Just to state the obvious Occam's Razor analysis, it could well be these bombs were never intended, or designed, to detonate. Just like creeps who send white powder that turns out to be baking soda. Same thing.

Not at all Sluggo, these bombs were meant to paint the right as being as violent and unhinged as you Stalinists are. The Reichstag fire today was never meant to hurt anyone, it was meant to shift focus from the Kavanaugh lynching you Maoists conducted. That has blown up in your face beyond all calculation. You HAD to do something to stem the bleeding.

Only problem is this looks like it's blowing up in your face as well.

And will continue to.

Humans are ingrained with an innate sense of right and wrong. Most, anyways.

From what I read, they were functional. But these are very affluent neighborhoods, and security cameras likely all around. I heard one of the bombs was delivered through a delivery service. I'm sure the company has a camera at the package drop-off point.

It seems to me that whoever this is is a certified kook; somebody that wants to get caught. Nobody in their right mind would think that Bill, Obama, or any of them open their own mail without being screened first. And unless extremely confidential and expected, they probably have other people open their packages for them for such a situation.

You are correct, something doesn't add up here. It's kind of like the Ford claim on Kavanaugh. Just too many questions at this point.

I'm on board with Kook, but I have an additional suggestion only. Strikes me the deep state is able to recognize the right Kooks for the agenda. I suspect that applies to the Ford Kavanaugh business. The deep state knows how to exploit it, and even if the person is caught the dots remain unconnected.

I'm less worried about that than I am the lying media. No matter who this person is, they will try to turn it around that it's some hard righty.

Of course they will. The new Republican Mascot, racists, terrorists, all kinds of isms.

A registered Republican did this. 55 Yr old White male, church on Sundays, loves good beer, baseball, Nascar, trucks, fishing, hunting, hot dogs and big tits. Serviceman turned police. His parents are still married, project oriented Southerner. Flies the flag, believes in Christmas, cough hack, ah shit.............the typical Republican, blow shit up racist MFers:21:

Democrat deep state did this, to make it appear a Republican did it.

The Republican deep state did this, to make it appear the Democrat deep state staging a Republican did it.

I seriously doubt anybody mailed themselves a fake bomb. Somebody is behind it but not the recipients.

Yeah? Would you mail someone a bomb if you knew it wouldn't go off?

I would not, because by the time I'm mailing a bomb, I'm trying to kill someone.

All these bombs and none went off? It's either a false flag from the dipshits, or a real warning that next time they will go off.

Agreed that none of it make sense and seems more of a set up against Trump/Republicans. The biggest fake is that all bombs had Wasserman-Schultz as the return address. :21: I mean really,, how crazy is that?

Well......it looks like the package was sent from a friend, that's why. I don't find that too unusual.

One bomb, yes...…..but one article I read said they were ALL sent FROM DWS

What we know about the explosive devices targeting Democrats

All of the envelopes listed Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz as the return address.

Well.....yes, but I don't know how that changes things. She knew all of them I'm sure. So they all got packages with her return address. But the strange thing is that one of the packages had the wrong address on it. That's not a mistake a professional would do.

Forum List

Back