Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
So why didn't they detonate, like the thread title says?
Because they were not supposed to. It was just another Soros' show and an attempt to steal Reps votes.

Soros doesn't have to resort to hate crimes.
The idiocy of Trumpies never fails to amaze.

Are you aware soros is a NAZI?

The ignorance of you libtatds never fails to amaze....
----------------------------- i have heard that he was a nazi or is an original nazi , a nazi kid at the time Deno .

This is True...…

That's why soros supports the tards………..

From what I read, they were functional. But these are very affluent neighborhoods, and security cameras likely all around. I heard one of the bombs was delivered through a delivery service. I'm sure the company has a camera at the package drop-off point.

It seems to me that whoever this is is a certified kook; somebody that wants to get caught. Nobody in their right mind would think that Bill, Obama, or any of them open their own mail without being screened first. And unless extremely confidential and expected, they probably have other people open their packages for them for such a situation.

You are correct, something doesn't add up here. It's kind of like the Ford claim on Kavanaugh. Just too many questions at this point.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Oh look, post number 3 and we're already got a "but, but, but Hillary" post.

We can rule out a remote detonator with the amount of devices mailed across the US, since whoever did this would have to monitor the pb’s to know when to detonate, and would not be able to monitor all at the same time, let alone know if they’re in range of target.

Why couldn't they be set up to be detonated by a local cell phone, i.e. an agent with a burner phone has a local assignment which he then triggers at the proper time, while other local agents trigger theirs. You seem to be assuming this is one single guy.

B. Forgot what I was going to say here.

Can't argue with that.

I hate conspiracy theories, but this story doesnt add up. Bombs designed to not blow up, just before elections? Assuming it was a rightwing wacko who has no understanding of politics (anyone who does would know this isnt useful for the right) what was his purpose? It makes no sense.

It does however make sense that it's a leftwing nut who devised a plan to singlehandedly effect the elections. If a person was crazy enough to fall on their sword for the democratic party, this would be one of the very few ways a single person could change elections across the nation. Yes he will get caught, but maybe not before Republicans are voted out of office.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

When the shoe fits wear it.

So why didn't they detonate, like the thread title says?

Do you not understand the word "intercepted"?
The bombs, if truly viable, were timed to go off at their destination, not at a postal transit center.
Ok this is a long shot, how would one know to time it just perfectly that it got to its destination, despite possible delays, and possibly going off in transit...and that when it got to the destitination the target didn’t open the package 15 mins before it was timed to go off, and say, “well that looks like a bomb, so I’m going to get out of the house.” That’s a tight window that I Drew Brees couldn’t even throw into. It has such a low shot at actually working. Even lower when the alarm has been raised when you send a bunch of packages arriving at different times.

And who the fuck would send packages to just a couple members of Obama’s detail, trained to spot these things, and possibly alert your main target to the danger by either being discovered by the few people highly trained to protect from these types of attacks, or by it actually working against the agents? And another thing, who the fuck actually has the knowledge to know whose on Obama’s security detail, I imagine that’s pretty hard information to come by since you don’t want any foreign entities or bad actors being able to turn or find vulnerabilities for the people who are around Obama all the time? Even if there’s a way to find this info, how are you that smart enough to find that out, and dumb enough to actually try this completely retarded, absolute long shot of an attack? This just doesn’t make sense at all. I’m all ears, open to the facts, none of it is adding up so far.

By Jonathan Allen

When the shoe fits wear it.

Nice saying, only this topic isn't about Hillary, so the shoe clearly doesn't fit, so, DON'T WEAR IT.

It's called deflection, add that to your dictionary, so next time you know what you're doing.

By Jonathan Allen

not only her....:mad:

R99xW7N.jpg

The bombs were probably sent by Ds. A twisted false flag.

Who benefits?

From what I read, they were functional. But these are very affluent neighborhoods, and security cameras likely all around. I heard one of the bombs was delivered through a delivery service. I'm sure the company has a camera at the package drop-off point.

It seems to me that whoever this is is a certified kook; somebody that wants to get caught. Nobody in their right mind would think that Bill, Obama, or any of them open their own mail without being screened first. And unless extremely confidential and expected, they probably have other people open their packages for them for such a situation.

You are correct, something doesn't add up here. It's kind of like the Ford claim on Kavanaugh. Just too many questions at this point.

I'm on board with Kook, but I have an additional suggestion only. Strikes me the deep state is able to recognize the right Kooks for the agenda. I suspect that applies to the Ford Kavanaugh business. Deep state exploits it................Law enforcement is unable to build a case against anyone but the nut job.

Last edited:

By Jonathan Allen

This is what I like about Trump….

He is a healer…..

He wants to bring us all together for the children…

Resistance never fed a child…..

Only Trump can bring us together after all of the lefts divisive actions.

We all need to vote for Trump for the Sake of Mom and Apple pie….

Trump will have You Tards eating out of his hand before it’s all over….

Your Ass Kicking is on it’s way…………..

I hate conspiracy theories, but this story doesnt add up. Bombs designed to not blow up, just before elections? Assuming it was a rightwing wacko who has no understanding of politics (anyone who does would know this isnt useful for the right) what was his purpose? It makes no sense.

It does however make sense that it's a leftwing nut who devised a plan to singlehandedly effect the elections. If a person was crazy enough to fall on their sword for the democratic party, this would be one of the very few ways a single person could change elections across the nation. Yes he will get caught, but maybe not before Republicans are voted out of office.

If that is so, it may have been his thought, but they will have this guy by next week. Like I said, cameras are everywhere. They even make doorbells with cameras in them unlike years ago where security cameras were 10" long and 3" wide easily spotted by any criminal.

Hell, I drive for a living so I have a dash cam. it's only a little over two inches wide and provides outstanding video day or night.

Forum List

Back