suspicious timing of Trumps possible indictment .

with breaking news of the Bidens receiving millions from China coming out a few days ago with more to come does anyone find it a little suspicious that within a couple of days of said revelations news breaks that Trump may soon be indicted and that said indictment is being pushed by a radical DA democrat that has a record of letting violent criminals go free ?

Possible Trump Arrest Is 'Effort to Distract' From Hunter Biden

Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Hunter Biden
conspiracy-theory.jpg

When Hunter's computer was reported on the Mar A Lago raid happened... Biden is guilty in all of this.... If his name was Joe Trump he would be in prison today....

NARA asked Trump to return the classified documents for 18 months. That's their job.

NARA asked Trump to return the classified documents for 18 months. That's their job.
And Trump just like every other president challenged it... that's his right to do so... All presidents keep stuff for their library... Trump is the only one indicted for doing it....

And Trump just like every other president challenged it... that's his right to do so... All presidents keep stuff for their library... Trump is the only one indicted for doing it....
And her we have another episode of everyone does it. Today's version states every president keeps nuclear secrets.

Personal things. They don't keep nuclear secrets.

Are you slow?

I will need a link about nuke secrets... this is the first I've heard of this... you guys are so full of it its not funny...
Its in the indictment.

Why are you commenting on these threads if you haven't read it?

Why haven't you read it?

Well anyhow, here...

"According to the indictment, Trump had stored in boxes information "regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack."

"The unauthorized disclosure of these classified documents could put at risk the national security of the United States, foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods," the indictment reads."

Here is the actual indictment if maybe, yah know, you actually wanted to know what you are talking about. (The part referenced above is on the second page).

Its in the indictment.

Why are you commenting on these threads if you haven't read it?

Why haven't you read it?

Well anyhow, here...

"According to the indictment, Trump had stored in boxes information "regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack."

"The unauthorized disclosure of these classified documents could put at risk the national security of the United States, foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods," the indictment reads."

Here is the actual indictment if maybe, yah know, you actually wanted to know what you are talking about. (The part referenced above is on the second page).

from your link... dummy....Trump allegedly took... do you know what the word allegedly means?....​

Derp derp. Everything is alleged in an indictment. What did you expect?
I expect people trying to say this is a certainty would be more honest with their words.... nothing has been proven... you can indict a ham sandwich but you must get a conviction... And Smith... if that's even his real name has had more cases turned over on appeal than any other federal prosecutor... he is an embarrassment to the DOJ and wasn't the first choice by Garland... but he was the only one that wanted to prosecute a former president.... he is a TDS nutcase... and it will be fun to watch him collide with a Trump appointed Judge....

I expect people trying to say this is a certainty would be more honest with their words.... nothing has been proven... you can indict a ham sandwich but you must get a conviction... And Smith... if that's even his real name has had more cases turned over on appeal than any other federal prosecutor... he is an embarrassment to the DOJ and wasn't the first choice by Garland... but he was the only one that wanted to prosecute a former president.... he is a TDS nutcase... and it will be fun to watch him collide with a Trump appointed Judge....
It's common sense that an indictment is an allegations. Are you serious?

Why do you think Jack Smith isn't his real name? What blog did you read this in...or was it a truth social post by Trump?

And of course if the jury convicts him you still won't believe it. You aren't fooling anyone and your refuse to even read the indictment is very telling. Are you scared? It's only 47 pages and much of it is pictures.

It's common sense that an indictment is an allegations. Are you serious?

Why do you think Jack Smith isn't his real name? What blog did you read this in...or was it a truth social post by Trump?

And of course if the jury convicts him you still won't believe it. You aren't fooling anyone and your refuse to even read the indictment is very telling. Are you scared? It's only 47 pages and much of it is pictures.
guess you haven't been paying attention, this is the 37th time the whiny ass left has tried to put something on him, Russian Collusion- that turned out to be Hillary - no charges. Extortion- that was Biden on Ukraine, again no charges. Merrick Garland is POS that is only having sour grapes over his SCOTUS denial, I don't like Mitch M for much but he did Americans a favor on that one

guess you haven't been paying attention, this is the 37th time the whiny ass left has tried to put something on him, Russian Collusion- that turned out to be Hillary - no charges. Extortion- that was Biden on Ukraine, again no charges. Merrick Garland is POS that is only having sour grapes over his SCOTUS denial, I don't like Mitch M for much but he did Americans a favor on that one
Russian collusion? Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Biden didn't extort Ukraine, he was acting on a plan supported by the president and Congress...but I suspect you know this.

You are speculating on Merrick.

Russian collusion? Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Biden didn't extort Ukraine, he was acting on a plan supported by the president and Congress...but I suspect you know this.

You are speculating on Merrick.
lying sack of shit, he extorted them on tape, we all saw it. Hillary colluded with Russia, again plenty of Evidence, we have a weaponized justice department, next election, many will be looking for work

lying sack of shit, he extorted them on tape, we all saw it. Hillary colluded with Russia, again plenty of Evidence, we have a weaponized justice department, next election, many will be looking for work
Blah blah blah.

You know he was asked to do it by the president and Congress. Your denial is palpable.

Plenty of evidence? Why wasn't she indicted?

Go ahead, say "deep state" for me like you have been trained.

Blah blah blah.

You know he was asked to do it by the president and Congress. Your denial is palpable.

Plenty of evidence? Why wasn't she indicted?

Go ahead, say "deep state" for me like you have been trained.
more bullshit from the litter box, you got anything?

Forum List

Back