Swastika wearing nazi sworn in to Melonis cabinet. Italys shame

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I know that his nazi brethren on here will cheer this decision to the rafters. I wonder how far their support will stretch ?

I cant see them being upset if the victimisation of immigrants or gays is ecalated. That seems to be right wing mainstream across the world.

Im not expecting any blowback when the statues of Mussolini are erected. Because without statues we would not learn about that history, apparently.

Will they raise a murmur when concentration camps are built ? Or maybe when the gas chambers are connected ?

Where do neo nazis draw the line ?

I can also guarantee that they will be furious, Nazis hate being called nazis for some reason.

I know that his nazi brethren on here will cheer this decision to the rafters. I wonder how far their support will stretch ?

I cant see them being upset if the victimisation of immigrants or gays is ecalated. That seems to be right wing mainstream across the world.

Im not expecting any blowback when the statues of Mussolini are erected. Because without statues we would not learn about that history, apparently.

Will they raise a murmur when concentration camps are built ? Or maybe when the gas chambers are connected ?

I can also guarantee that they will be furious, Nazis hate being called nazis for some reason.
This is global. These people want to be "led" by an aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman.

How in the hell have we not learned? Do schools not teach history any more?

The Democrats ran fellows here in America that wore Triple K robes and blackface.

BTW, Mr. Bignami apologized for the wearing of the swastika. Yet, here in the US Gov. Northam never apologized at all.

This is global. These people want to be "led" by an aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman.

You seem to be one of those people. Why when you support Biden's fascist regime would this bother you?

Here in the US, we have a modern day Stasi who sends stormtroopers in to raid their political opponents' homes- even going so far as the rifle through the wives' lingerie.

But we have so many who are attached to the Biden Cult, its considered acceptable somehow.

Its just deflection at the moment. Nobody can quite bring themselves to condemn this. That is telling.

"On Monday, Bignami said he felt “profound shame” over the Nazi armband photo while firmly condemning “any form of totalitarianism” and describing nazism as “the absolute evil”.

He realizes the error of his ways.

If we could get more liberals to do the same this world would be in much better shape...

No. Thanks to you leftists, they teach NOTHING even resembling history, because y'all haven't a clue what real history is.

Swastika looks like it's photoshopped in. Wouldn't put it past the sensationalism of theguardian.com

It was Italys business 80 years ago and then it was ours. Great that you are comfortable with this though.
Good on Tommy!
Just stick to the real hot button issues that move the rabid right.
Their rage causes them to be supportive of fascism, as you suggest.
All that's missing so far is the swastika as their symbol.

How in your face hostile.

The headline is a lie

The man was not wearing s swastka when he was sworn in

Forum List

Back