Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
I have my own white knight? Cool!
Spear him Sir Vikrant!

keep-calm-and-buy-a-dildo-11.png

Are you trying to intimidate her?
We are not intimidated by each other with Grace..
Gracie you have your white knight right there...Vicarant is ready to joust...:badgrin:

I have always been a big fan of Gracie. Nothing new there :)

Oh this means:

View attachment 64105

Falling in love with gay men is a recipe for disaster if you are a straight woman. Now that explains your frustration. Stop blaming colored folks for your poor choices.

Come on you can do better than a dildo if you can just be a nicer woman.
Actually she is nice but people here, who have no skin in the European invasion, started the name calling with her, then everything went down hill.
Lucy is sociable, kind and witty when people don't fuck with her with name calling.

Spear him Sir Vikrant!

View attachment 64102

You are giving us glimpse of your psyche now :)

Gracie has been stalking me for days, including twice getting one of her fellow idiots to begin ENTIRE threads about me. Gracie thus exhibits symptoms of mental instability, but if you want to hitch caboose to The Good Ship Lollipop, go ahead :cuckoo:

Her frustration is starting a thread about her brain scan and the docs finding just space.

Actually she is nice but people here, who have no skin in the European invasion, started the name calling with her, then everything went down hill.
Lucy is sociable, kind and witty when people don't fuck with her with name calling.

Your definition of nice needs to be revamped.

Gracie you have your white knight right there...Vicarant is ready to joust...:badgrin:

Oh this means:

View attachment 64105

Falling in love with gay men is a recipe for disaster if you are a straight woman. Now that explains your frustration. Stop blaming colored folks for your poor choices.

Huh? As I'm married to a man and have two children your comment shows that you are total idiot, no wonder you like Gracie, birds of feather.

Spear him Sir Vikrant!

View attachment 64102

Gracie has been stalking me for days, including twice getting one of her fellow idiots to begin ENTIRE threads about me. Gracie thus exhibits symptoms of mental instability, but if you want to hitch caboose to The Good Ship Lollipop, go ahead :cuckoo:
At least I don't need a brain scan to find my brain.
And, I wish I had the power you have bestowed on me on how I get people to start threads about you. Yer an idiot, vulgar, think you are better than anyone else, and in general..a nazi. Truth hurts, "darling". Live with it.

Your definition of nice needs to be revamped.

Unprovoked attacks have been launched on me for several days sweet cheeks, Gracie is basically stalking me and dragging others around with her....she is behind them of course, Gracie being unable to lead from front.

Oh this means:

View attachment 64105

Huh? As I'm married to a man and have two children your comment shows that you are total idiot, no wonder you like Gracie, birds of feather.

That even further fuels your frustration. You could not have what you wanted (dark cucumber) and have what you did not want. I pity you.

Spear him Sir Vikrant!

View attachment 64102

At least I don't need a brain scan to find my brain.
And, I wish I had the power you have bestowed on me on how I get people to start threads about you. Yer an idiot, vulgar, think you are better than anyone else, and in general..a nazi. Truth hurts, "darling". Live with it.

You are just sad, which I've told you before....I think you must have an orgasm each time you write Nazi, you must have written it at least 100 times in two days.

Your truth isn't truth, it's horsecrap. Oh yes and you're an idiot.

Your brain scan comment shows you're lower than whale shit and just what a nasty fucked up creature you are.

Oh this means:

View attachment 64105

That even further fuels your frustration. You could not have what you wanted (dark cucumber) and have what you did not want. I pity you.

You are an imbecile.

And your continual vulgar posts show you are the trailer trash you call everyone else that doesn't meet with your ....cough...approval.

Forum List

Back