Do you think Sweden will fall?

• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Come on you can do better than a dildo if you can just be a nicer woman.
Actually she is nice but people here, who have no skin in the European invasion, started the name calling with her, then everything went down hill.
Lucy is sociable, kind and witty when people don't fuck with her with name calling.

Your definition of nice needs to be revamped.

Unprovoked attacks have been launched on me for several days sweet cheeks, Gracie is basically stalking me and dragging others around with her....she is behind them of course, Gracie being unable to lead from front.

You are making some very provocative Nazi posts. You are bound to be called on them.

I have always been a big fan of Gracie. Nothing new there :)

Oh this means:

View attachment 64105

Falling in love with gay men is a recipe for disaster if you are a straight woman. Now that explains your frustration. Stop blaming colored folks for your poor choices.

Huh? As I'm married to a man and have two children your comment shows that you are total idiot, no wonder you like Gracie, birds of feather.

That even further fuels your frustration. You could not have what you wanted (dark cucumber) and have what you did not want. I pity you.

You are an imbecile.

... and the grapes are sour :)

Last edited:
Ok Brainiacs....how low is whale shit? Anyone know? Must be a spec floating around in that skull of hers that pushed a nerve to even come up with such a stupid supposed insult.

Have at it according to your belief. You are hasty in judgement, maybe you need to read Patanjali, Padmasambhava, Rama Prasad to gain some wisdom. (I did not mention Buddha since that is given)

Actually she is nice but people here, who have no skin in the European invasion, started the name calling with her, then everything went down hill.
Lucy is sociable, kind and witty when people don't fuck with her with name calling.

Unprovoked attacks have been launched on me for several days sweet cheeks, Gracie is basically stalking me and dragging others around with her....she is behind them of course, Gracie being unable to lead from front.

You are making some very provocative Nazi posts. You are bound to be called on them.
Which is exactly why many think she is a Nazi. Actually, I started calling her that after others did. I didn't see it at first, but the more she vomits her vulgarity on anyone OTHER than white or christian...well....I saw the proverbial light. Probably because my eyeballs are connected to whats in my skull, unlike poor loosey who had doctors that found not a damn thing in hers.

Have at it according to your belief. You are hasty in judgement, maybe you need to read Patanjali, Padmasambhava, Rama Prasad to gain some wisdom. (I did not mention Buddha since that is given)

I have given her benefit of doubt on many occasions. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I have called her on her Nazi rants.

Me too, Vikrant. In the Brain Scan thread, I asked after her. Now look at us. Didn't take long for Loosey's true colors to shine through. Probably due to all that space in her head.

Which is exactly why many think she is a Nazi. Actually, I started calling her that after others did. I didn't see it at first, but the more she vomits her vulgarity on anyone OTHER than white or christian...well....I saw the proverbial light. Probably because my eyeballs are connected to whats in my skull, unlike poor loosey who had doctors that found not a damn thing in hers.

You are correct. This is the first time I myself realized that this woman is a mad Nazi.

You are correct. This is the first time I myself realized that this woman is a mad Nazi.
Well kids, time flies when having a good time doesn't it? That means... I would love to hang out with you a little longer but it is my bed time. Sleep well and don't dream with the devil and shit... he will come for you on due time if you keep begging for it....

Well kids, time is flies when having a good time doesn't it? That means... I would love to hang out with you a little longer but it is my bed time. Sleep well and don't dream with the devil and shit... he will come for you on due time if you keep begging for it....

Now you are down to threats and intimidation. Try being human for once. It will go a long way.

Now you are down to threats and intimidation. Try being human for once. It will go a long way.
I am not threatening nor I am intimidating. If somebody knows, you ought to know what I meant. Gather up good things and you may be able to pay off some of your debt you accumulated. Less you have to pay off next time around. Be kind and convince people with kindness and patience. Many on this board claim to have a certain degree of wisdom from the ancients but it is not manifested in any way based on their posts thus remains an empty claim.

Last edited:
Would you like to have people without identification pouring into your country? Are you crazy? They can be litterally ANYONE!!

Agreed.

But that doesn't mean this is acceptable either.

Yes, put them all in dis-used cruise liners, sail them into Baltic....then torpedo the cruise liners....repeat process until problem solved.

So, the two choices are Fascism or Marxism, yes, it's the whole thing being replayed but in piecemeal fashion this time....forget about Democracy, Democracy ceased to really exist a long time ago, it'll all an illusion

Yes like General Pinochet and the Argentines....they knew how to deal with Marxist filth....so this is how Muslim savages should be dealt with.

Which is why the Government and MSM are Traitors....historically Europa deals with Traitors when a Strong Man takes control.

Seems pretty Nazi-ish to me.

She is a nazi nut job. The worst kind of white trash that lives on the margins of European culture.

Forum List

Back