Sweden will be next on the list

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
upload_2017-2-4_10-37-36.png

The orange rodent will not put up with being mocked by a load of bitches who should be back in the kitchen.

Dont worry Donny none of them rate a 4 in my book.

There were tons of "tons of bitches" on the DC Mall a few weeks ago. Why would tons of Swedish bitches make any difference? I'm assuming they haven't been raped by Muslims...yet.

There were tons of "tons of bitches" on the DC Mall a few weeks ago. Why would tons of Swedish bitches make any difference? I'm assuming they haven't been raped by Muslims...yet.
They would consider that they deserve it.

The photo is of a senior Swedish Minister signing an important climate law.
She is surrounded by women in an apparent pisstake of the photo on the left.
In that photo you can see a diverse group of muppets signing an order to oppress women.

In that photo you can see a diverse group of muppets signing an order to oppress women.
How will it oppress women?

How will it oppress women?
Trump's order on abortion policy: What does it mean? - BBC News

Really? You have never seen a picture like that ever before? Pretty common for those responsible for legislation to get in a photo with the leader who signs.

Climate legislation oppresses us all.

Since half of children born are women, roughly 75% of people effected by abortion are women. You'd think they would want to protect all of them.

Climate legislation oppresses us all.

I hear you brother. How dare anybody want you to breath fresh air. Damn them!

Climate change has nothing to do with fresh air. It is a temperature thing.
Not entirely. Trees are responsible through photosynthesis for absorbing carbon dioxide and emitting oxygen (that pesky stuff you breathe). Carbon molecules emitted via factories, automobiles and even herds of cattle, combine with the oxygen molecule and thus you have carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere traps heat, which is normally dissipated into space. Further, deforestation is another factor. Now, there are those who dispute this, however, one just has to look at what is happening to our polar icecaps, our disappearing glaciers and our rising sea levels to realize that you just can't keep ignoring the situation. Our great-great grandchildren will be cursing us just ignoring the problem because it may affect lifestyles.

Forum List

Back