Swedish police " cannot cope" with huge numbers of rapes since migrants arrived

And the Regressives jump in to deflect for their pet constituent religion.

Again.

And the Regressives jump in to deflect for their pet constituent religion.

Again.
muslim.jpg

But then I'm not looking for an excuse to vilify Muslims or brown men.

No, you're looking for a way to excuse your precious brown people and blame it on white men.
The people who did this were enabled by white women. They are all in jail. What else do you want to happen?

"The people who did this were enabled by white women."

Which is you saying that those white women are to blame for being raped by feral Muslims.

No the feral Muslim rapists were enabled by the Politically Correct Self-Hating White People, if they HATE being White so much they should do society a favour and just commit suicide already.
rotherham_3582143b.jpg

Here they are. They were the pimps.

No, you're looking for a way to excuse your precious brown people and blame it on white men.
The people who did this were enabled by white women. They are all in jail. What else do you want to happen?

Which is you saying that those white women are to blame for being raped by feral Muslims.

No the feral Muslim rapists were enabled by the Politically Correct Self-Hating White People, if they HATE being White so much they should do society a favour and just commit suicide already.
rotherham_3582143b.jpg

Only two of them look white (and inbred) and I guarantee you they're liberal.

As there was no link to a reputable news source I took the trouble to google this.
The story only appears, with slight variations, on the usual nut job conspiracy sites.

Fake.
Yeah, because all refugees would never even think about being rapey. :rolleyes:

rotherham_3582143b.jpg

I doubt that they could spell liberal.

rotherham_3582143b.jpg

This is four Muslim men and two of the aforementioned Self-Hating White's, my point therefore stands.

If Self-Hating Whites HATE being White so much then just commit suicide already....one of these days people are going to start putting a bullet in their heads anyway.

rotherham_3582143b.jpg

The hypocrisy is that the Pro-Islamist Leftist Propagandists always have to deflect, this is regardless of if it's Muslims raping Western women or Muslims committing Islamic Terrorist attacks in Western nations.

It's always:

But but but what about Roman Catholic priests?

But but but what about Timothy McVeigh/Unibomber/Random happening in Charlottesville/What About The Crusades?

The situation is for some bizarro reason you ALL have a love in with ALL things Islamic and you ALL HATE being White.

rotherham_3582143b.jpg

The two Self-Hating White women also look like they are drug/alcohol addicted bitches.

Swedish Police “Cannot Cope” With Huge Numbers of Rapes Since Migrants Arrived

A journalist investigating the rape of a 12-year-old girl in Sweden was told that police have not even interviewed the prime suspect two months later because authorities “cannot cope” with the sheer volume of cases since Sweden opened its borders to mass immigration two years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And your leftist morons want to bring the same thing to the US. Clinton pushed for it, Obama allowed it ( open borders), and you dumbasses that stand there and chant " let them in" you stupid loser pos morons are asking for this exact same thing to happen to you, your daughter, mother, sister, aunt, niece etc...... You lunatic need to wake up to reality.

Maybe if it was the police and politicians getting raped instead, things would change.

We are seeing a bunch of loons who seem to think that only Muslims commit rape and as such are unable to discuss the issue as adults.

"We are seeing a bunch of loons who seem to think that only Muslims commit rape and as such are unable to discuss the issue as adults."

We are seeing a bunch of Pro-Islamist Propagandist Leftist Loons who seem to think that Muslims can never do anything that is not GREAT and that ONLY White Christian people are EVIL and as such are unable to EVER discuss the issue of Muslims and Islam on ANY level UNLESS it's to say Praise Allah, Fuck Whitey!

The deflections are not even good, why the Pro-Islamist Propagandist Leftist Loons even bother peddling this crap anymore who knows, must be because of their mental illness.

Forum List

Back