Swedish police " cannot cope" with huge numbers of rapes since migrants arrived

Come on Mr. Tainted, you are saying that these are rumors? Then, the vacationers in Wales were rumors also in the time of your youth?
'Hoax map' fights migrant myths

Difficult to know what has happened as the extreme right has lied so often.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Die screaming like that whore Jo Cox.

The Rotherham scandal only reached the horrific proportions that it did because the police, town officials and social workers refused to believe the girls. That was pretty standard stuff back in 1980. The girls are lying. This isn't happening. When nothing happened, they started trafficking the girls around because NOBODY STOPPED THEM. This is a failure of the the adults to believe the children.

Furthermore, brown men are not interchangeable. The perpetrators weren't desperate refugees seeking safety. They were migrants from Pakistan. They carried on because the parents and the town did nothing to protect the victims.

The same thing happened with child sexual abuse and Roman Catholic priests in North America. But nobody has pronounced all clergy as evil because some thousands of Catholic children were abused.

You look at one isolated case to make the argument that all brown men are evil rapists. I look at this case and say this town was really fucked up. Why didn't the people in charge put a stop to this shit?

But then I'm not looking for an excuse to vilify Muslims or brown men.

"The Rotherham scandal only reached the horrific proportions that it did because the police, town officials and social workers refused to believe the girls."

Wrong.

They were told to "STFU you racist":

View attachment 148703
View attachment 148705

Rotherham sex abuse victim told not to mention ethnicity | Daily Mail Online

If White girls do not want to be raped by Muslims that must mean they are just racist, so STFU and open your legs and show how Anti-Racist and Tolerant you are :uhoh3:

View attachment 148701
View attachment 148702

Fear of being called racist stops people reporting child sexual exploitation concerns, Labour frontbencher claims
How did 100s of catholic priests get away with it for years ? Who helped to cover it up ? What lessons can we learn from their perversions ?
Such fascinating questions, Tammy :eusa_think:
Why don't you put them in your own thread instead of deflecting from the subject of this one??? :thup:
TIA :popcorn:

Swedish Police “Cannot Cope” With Huge Numbers of Rapes Since Migrants Arrived

A journalist investigating the rape of a 12-year-old girl in Sweden was told that police have not even interviewed the prime suspect two months later because authorities “cannot cope” with the sheer volume of cases since Sweden opened its borders to mass immigration two years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And your leftist morons want to bring the same thing to the US. Clinton pushed for it, Obama allowed it ( open borders), and you dumbasses that stand there and chant " let them in" you stupid loser pos morons are asking for this exact same thing to happen to you, your daughter, mother, sister, aunt, niece etc...... You lunatic need to wake up to reality.
I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to believe anything on info wars

The girls that are being raped are Swedish girls meaning white. To the left, they are being treated as they deserve. Their years of being free of violence and molestation were the result of white privilege and that's over now.

woman-with-rape-banner.jpg

multiculturalism.jpg

muslims-meme-.jpg

BnC2iPtIEAAvgHG.jpg
Muslims clothes provoked me to murder them.
Their predictable deflection

A journalist investigating the rape of a 12-year-old girl in Sweden was told that police have not even interviewed the prime suspect two months later because authorities “cannot cope” with the sheer volume of cases since Sweden opened its borders to mass immigration two years ago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And your leftist morons want to bring the same thing to the US. Clinton pushed for it, Obama allowed it ( open borders), and you dumbasses that stand there and chant " let them in" you stupid loser pos morons are asking for this exact same thing to happen to you, your daughter, mother, sister, aunt, niece etc...... You lunatic need to wake up to reality.

There are hundreds of Mainstream news websites who have reported on the increase of Muslims raping Western women and also about Muslim Rape Gangs grooming Western teenage girls to pass around and treat like worthless pieces of meat to be raped, abused and then thrown away.

I think you may be disappointed.

I have never posted anything myself from Info Wars.

However Info Wars is no different than posting links to some random Far Left Blogger/Website or Pink News.

We are seeing a bunch of loons who seem to think that only Muslims commit rape and as such are unable to discuss the issue as adults.

I happened across your reply and couldn't help saying something. It wasn't until muslim scum started invading that rapes skyrocketed. I don't remember the exact numbers. But about 2% of Sweden is now muslim. But they commit something around 76% of all the rapes. Has that helped YOU grow up a little?

There are hundreds of Mainstream news websites who have reported on the increase of Muslims raping Western women and also about Muslim Rape Gangs grooming Western teenage girls to pass around and treat like worthless pieces of meat to be raped, abused and then thrown away.
Well where the fuck are they? Is this just another appeal to ignorance fallacy??

We are seeing a bunch of loons who seem to think that only Muslims commit rape and as such are unable to discuss the issue as adults.

Is there any muslim atrocity you won't justify? Islam itself is an exercise in sexual brutality against women, it was founded by a rapist and the Quran specifically commands sexual slavery of non-believer women!
I dont have any problem condemning "muslim atrocities". I dont think that anyone does. But Im not stupid enough to believe that it is a purely muslim issue. Its just being used as a hook to beat someone different.

You nuts dont give a shit about those girls in Rotherham just like you dont give a shit about the thousands of kids fucked by catholic priests.

However Info Wars is no different than posting links to some random Far Left Blogger/Website or Pink News.
You can't really believe that crap!!!

Pink News posts its sources and has quotes that actual people have actually said. Info Wars is the crazed musings of a loon who has admitted putting on an act.

Well where the fuck are they? Is this just another appeal to ignorance fallacy??

Find them yourself, that's not my job.

Here we have you a Homosexual, Islam advocates death for your type, now don't mention Christians, Modern Christianity does not advocate death for your type, Islam having never developed since the 7th Century because they are not allowed to change ANYTHING the Paedophile Prophet instructs, Islam still advocates death for your type and also liberally carries out that policy both in the Middle East and in parts of Africa....and given the chance they'll do it in The West also.

Pink News posts its sources and has quotes that actual people have actually said. Info Wars is the crazed musings of a loon who has admitted putting on an act.

Often Info Wars contains links to outside news sources, which is what you say Pink News does.

I have no time per se for Alex Jones.

You can't really believe that crap!!!

I have just responded to this in my previous post.

Now are you going to post anything about the issue of Muslims, Islam and their Rape Culture as instructed by their Paedophile Prophet?

This is what this thread is about, Muslims, Islam and their Rape Culture as instructed by their Paedophile Prophet.

Find them yourself, that's not my job.

Here we have you a Homosexual, Islam advocates death for your type, now don't mention Christians, Modern Christianity does not advocate death for your type, Islam having never developed since the 7th Century because they are not allowed to change ANYTHING the Paedophile Prophet instructs, Islam still advocates death for your type and also liberally carries out that policy both in the Middle East and in parts of Africa....and given the chance they'll do it in The West also.
And these are issues faced by Gays in Christian Africa as well. In this instance egged on by US homophobe preachers.

How the British Empire's gay rights legacy is still killing people to this day

How can you be so myopic ?

Here's another vid I think you'll enjoy, Tommy Tainant .....

They do not watch these videos, they are in 100% denial that there are No Go Zones ANYWHERE, this is ALL some RWNJ Conspiracy Theory and Islam is the Religion of Peace and there is nothing Islamic about Islamic Terrorist Attacks and if you say that there is then you are just a RWNJ Conspiracy Theorist Bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back