Swedish shools collapsing in Muslim violence

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The best solution would be to deport 90 % of all Muslims back to their failed sh... 'countries' and to prohibit Islam in western countries.

We are afraid for our children’s safety. There are daily fights. My son was beat up twice in a day. He dared not tell anything to the teachers, since the other boys had threatened to kill him if he did. He wakes up with nightmares at night,’ says Sebastian Nasser, the father of a boy in the kindergarten class at Johannesskolan…

Other parents report that their daughters have experienced having their pants and panties pulled down by some of the school’s older Muslim pupils during breaks. Several parents have already moved their children to other schools because of the bad behavior. Teachers do also not feel safe at school. ‘I do not dare go down to the gym with students alone,’ expresses one of the teachers.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ldren-and-charges-of-not-being-muslim-enough/

Did you let any hint of love and compassion penetrate your world of hate during the festivities, Baz?

Did you let any hint of love and compassion penetrate your world of hate during the festivities, Baz?

Right, we should all remain silent. Tis the season to let spoiled European children to be harrassed and hated on.

I noticed that this is from some far right fear mongering site.

Ok, so you think it's all fake news? I really cant imagine being an immigrant in someone else's country, and then acting so disrespectfully. maybe its all not true then

But could it also be that liberal press does not want to report on these stories because they fear 'right wing backlash'?

So, you're saying that because it has happened in Sweden, it's going to happen here too? Hate to tell you, but our refugee policies are much more strict than Sweden's.

I can hardly find any BBC articles on any of this online, so maybe its all fake news. Maybe Sweden is doing just fine and experiencing a renaisance. Or is BBC reluctant to post negative articles?

But could it also be that liberal press does not want to report on these stories because they fear 'right wing backlash'?

So, you're saying that because it has happened in Sweden, it's going to happen here too? Hate to tell you, but our refugee policies are much more strict than Sweden's.

I didnt say that. Our schools wouldnt put up with it at this point. Sweden has a much higher refugee population as well. Theres a reason back in the early 20th century we halted pretty much all immigration for a while. to allow asimilation, and that was even for cultures that were somewhat similar. WIth muslum immigrants the cultures dont really understand each other. Sweden is something worth paying attention too, not ignoring and pretending it's not happening. And from that lesson just being a little wise in our own immigration practice.

I can hardly find any BBC articles on any of this online, so maybe its all fake news. Maybe Sweden is doing just fine and experiencing a renaisance. Or is BBC reluctant to post negative articles?

The BBC has no problems with reporting news. That's one of the reasons I like to use them as a source of news. Same thing with HBO's new news channel called VICE News. They get the stories and do a pretty good job of reporting.

However............there was one place that I found that said this problem has been an ongoing one for several years. The place where a school was in fact shut down due to safety concerns is an area of town that is over 80 percent Muslim. White flight started to affect the area several years ago, resulting in a very high Muslim population.

The best solution would be to deport 90 % of all Muslims back to their failed sh... 'countries' and to prohibit Islam in western countries.

We are afraid for our children’s safety. There are daily fights. My son was beat up twice in a day. He dared not tell anything to the teachers, since the other boys had threatened to kill him if he did. He wakes up with nightmares at night,’ says Sebastian Nasser, the father of a boy in the kindergarten class at Johannesskolan…

Other parents report that their daughters have experienced having their pants and panties pulled down by some of the school’s older Muslim pupils during breaks. Several parents have already moved their children to other schools because of the bad behavior. Teachers do also not feel safe at school. ‘I do not dare go down to the gym with students alone,’ expresses one of the teachers.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ldren-and-charges-of-not-being-muslim-enough/

What a disgusting internet site, it should be printed out and used as toilet paper.

This is a stupid comment on two levels. What you're suggesting is that compassion for the citizens of Sweden isn't real compassion and hating abuse of these citizens is wrong.

What a disgusting internet site, it should be printed out and used as toilet paper.

Get it straight, cupcake. What's disgusting is the religion and it's practitioners it talks about.

I didnt say that. Our schools wouldnt put up with it at this point. Sweden has a much higher refugee population as well. Theres a reason back in the early 20th century we halted pretty much all immigration for a while. to allow asimilation, and that was even for cultures that were somewhat similar. WIth muslum immigrants the cultures dont really understand each other. Sweden is something worth paying attention too, not ignoring and pretending it's not happening. And from that lesson just being a little wise in our own immigration practice.
BULLSHIITEE!!! Our schools would remain as politically correctly silent. It is not PC to "out" muslim perpetrators here as it is in Sweden. We need to STOP the wholesale importation of criminal animals into the US...NOW!

The BBC is an apologist for Islam so you won't find much criticism of Moslems or their religion coming from them. Same holds true for most news organizations.

Muzz abuse of Swedes will stop when the Swedish people arm themselves with whatever weapons they can get and drive the muzz into the sea.

Forum List

Back