🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swelled Heads In The Media Complain About Trump Leaving Them Out Of The Process

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
narcissus.jpg

For months the press has been publishing snarky comments about how Big-headed Trump is (Never mind the fact that we had a former president who's head was more massive than his ears the last 8 years). Now they're bellyaching that Trump didn't give them the details on his ban for 2 WHOLE HOURS (This was brought up this morning, along with their complaints over the ban).

OMG!!!! How could he do that!!!! It is unimaginable that our new president would think of leaving our violently hostile press outside in the cold peering through the windows of the Oval Office.

I think the press thinks too highly of themselves. The narcissism on display here is palatable.

At the same time.....they accused him of leaking to the press. JESUS CHRIST.....which is it????

Links

Journalists Meltdown, Cry Over Trump Refugee Executive Order

To me, if the acknowledgement means enough to them, maybe now they will start to show some respect. That right there is what I love about our new leader.He is trying to show those who need to be shown that things are not going to be handed to them on a silver platter. If they want whatever it is that they want bad enough, they are going to have to work/fight for it.

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

The media is pissed because they cannot control the news stories. Everything in their world is so orchestrated, Trump doesn't give them a chance to lay out the narrative. All they can do is knee jerk reactions.

Forum List

Back