🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even the ACLU raises concerns about Trump and others being banned from social media

It's a shame really. We are at a time in history when it is acknowledged either consciously or unconsciously that a long standing organization called "American Civil Liberties Union" (ACLU) is in reality a tool of only the left wing establishment. We use the phrase "even the ACLU" when it seems that they might be interested in protecting the civil rights of conservatives.

Well yes, the right isn't concerned over civil liberties. They pretend that a business enforcing it's user agreement is violating their civil liberties which simply goes to show they don't even have a clue as to what they are but when minorities are actually faced with it on the streets they tell them to bend over and just take it.

Sorry but sedition is still sedition..but feel free to put all the lipstick you want on that..
Here's an easy test even you can take to weed out the seditionists you see all around you.

The 2020 presidential election.: fair and above board or fixed and corrupt?

And if someone was to steal the election would that be seditious or not?
i'm not Ben but I'll answer///

the 2020 presidential election was fair and above board, outside of the usual few voter fraud cases that may take place.... nothing large enough that would affect the results of the presidential election.

if someone were to steal the election, it would definitely be a felonious crime!!! I'm not certain it meets the specific legal criteria of sedition....but it seems like it would!

The Republicans were caught doing that in North Carolina and I'm pretty sure the charges rose nowhere near that.

Sorry but sedition is still sedition..but feel free to put all the lipstick you want on that..
Here's an easy test even you can take to weed out the seditionists you see all around you.

the 2020 presidential election was fair and above board, outside of the usual few voter fraud cases that may take place.... nothing large enough that would affect the results of the presidential election.

if someone were to steal the election, it would definitely be a felonious crime!!! I'm not certain it meets the specific legal criteria of sedition....but it seems like it would!

Sure you say today but if the results had swung the other way we'd all be reading Russian collusion conspiracy theories right now.

With neither position being viable.

Sure you say today but if the results had swung the other way we'd all be reading Russian collusion conspiracy theories right now.
I don't know how to say it any other way.... President Trump lost his reelection....big time! the Nation, voted him out... He knew he was going to lose against Biden months before his election, his campaign internal polling told him so, let alone the individual state polling out there publicly that he could see the electoral college was not going his way....

And that is when he began to seed his plan, to claim the election was stolen, rigged etc.... months before the first vote in the presidential election, was even cast.... if he didn't win, then it was rigged bull crap..... and slowing down the mail so absentee ballots would not be returned in time by cutting hours and removing the fast mail processing machines in all the big cities, along with removing mail boxes in big cities....while encouraging his flock to vote in person and not by mail.

Sure ok. Whatever. I don't know if there was massive voter fraud. But there's millions of people who believe there was and you can thank the Russia collusion conspiracy theory for opening the gate to further conspiracy theories.

While I hate those who push both conspiracies, unfortunately because so much of politics is run by members of one of the cults or the other, you do get a lot of tit for tat.

Biden will spend much of his time fending off investigations, especially after Pelosi loses the House for the Dems.

I don't know how to say it any other way.... President Trump lost his reelection....big time! the Nation, voted him out... He knew he was going to lose against Biden months before his election, his campaign internal polling told him so, let alone the individual state polling out there publicly that he could see the electoral college was not going his way....

And that is when he began to seed his plan, to claim the election was stolen, rigged etc.... months before the first vote in the presidential election, was even cast.... if he didn't win, then it was rigged bull crap..... and slowing down the mail so absentee ballots would not be returned in time by cutting hours and removing the fast mail processing machines in all the big cities, along with removing mail boxes in big cities....while encouraging his flock to vote in person and not by mail.
I don't know how to say it any other way....bullshit!
Trump was well on his way to victory when the evening of the third all vote counting was stopped
in the swing states and the Dominion vote changing machines had their
algorithms recalibrated while stashed away ballots, in Fulton County Georgia, were brought out
so five women workers, who stayed around while everyone else was sent home, worked for several
hours more piling up votes for Biden. Why Did Six Battleground States with Democrat Governors (Except One) ALL Pause Counting on Election Night? And How Was This Coordinated?

There was no internal polling that told Trump has was going to lose to Corrupt Joe Biden well before hand.
He was cruising towards a landslide win until democrats stopped counting votes in crucial swing states
and Dominion was juiced up. Reality trumps your anecdotal tales.

I find it amusing that so much attention is paid to Trump being banned from Twitter. He literally has an entire press room in his current home. If he wants to get a message out to the people he is more than capable. But Twitter allows him to rant without being asked uncomfortable questions. He isn't held to task for what he says.
"Amusing" is right. Sure, Trump can be filtered through CNN, ABC, Reuters, AP and all the other biased leftist dominated news services whenever he wants to say anything. They all parrot each other.
But only on Twitter could he speak his mind without the left's spin countering his words.

Trump is held to task when he breathes, coughs and utters a single word. No one else is being muzzled like Trump, not that it matters now that the election has been officially stolen.

Please don't try to pretend what Big Tech has done is inconsequential. It's an insult to sentient
human beings with a brain.

Trump was well on his way to victory when the evening of the third all vote counting was stopped
algorithms recalibrated while stashed away ballots, in Fulton County Georgia, were brought out
so five women workers, who stayed around while everyone else was sent home, worked for several
hours more piling up votes for Biden. Why Did Six Battleground States with Democrat Governors (Except One) ALL Pause Counting on Election Night? And How Was This Coordinated?

There was no internal polling that told Trump has was going to lose to Corrupt Joe Biden well before hand.
He was cruising towards a landslide win until democrats stopped counting votes in crucial swing states
Never happened..your boy lost fair and square.

Eric, please stop and use your own smart head, to think about this....

The algorithm change in rhythm of votes going towards Biden vs the rhythm it was going for trump in the first counts coming in, was EXPECTED and perfectly normal in this election.

Democrats were encouraged to stay safe, vote by mail while Trumpers were encouraged not to use absentee ballots.

Trumpers were encouraged to vote in person, and democrats were encouraged not to.

The first votes counted were from in person, election day voting... OF COURSE the votes being counted for that group of votes would have Trump way ahead!

But when the tallies of the absentee votes started to be counted in the wee hours, the votes began swaying in a big way towards Biden.

There is nothing nefarious about that.... as said, it was expected and even talked about in the media, weeks before the election.

These algorithm guys are presenting their analysis with pertinent facts and critical circumstances omitted.... giving them false results.

How citizens by party were voting, and which groups of votes were counted and when... were things they ignored.

The Left/Tech is going Hiroshima and nuking everyone's ability to communicate under the pretext of terrorists at the Capitol. The contol of information that all Left Wing regimes had to have when taking power.

Years of a Communist "great reset" that will produce darkness for our country.

They are just using the Trump issues to make a point about another issue that concerns them the most.

It is problematic when hate and violence is spread using a product that does affect a business whom makes their livelihood on that product. Most social media outlets make their money based on advertisement. If clients leave because of what people say on the media, then they will lose money. Yet they also need a large number of people who use their platform with attracts the advertisement.

law enforcement is probably worried as they may lose a good source of information if social media was to clamp down on violence and hate rhetoric rants. People do not realize that they are listening and have sophisticated equipment to collect data.

unfortunately it the few who ruin it for the rest. Lawmakers are looking to regulate it more. So if they want to avoid regulation by the government then they will probably need to regulate it themselves on what is posted on their platform. Still it is their company and people have a choice to use it or not. It certainly is a balancing act. I do support that the owners of that media make the decision as long as they warn the user and if the user continues then they will have to act.

Free speech still has limitations and is not a get out of jail card.

Last edited:
Of course however, they had to take the opportunity to display their left biases in their statement.

“We understand the desire to permanently suspend him now, but it should concern everyone when companies like Facebook and Twitter wield the unchecked power to remove people from platforms that have become indispensable for the speech of billions — especially when political realities make those decisions easier,” said Kate Ruane, ACLU senior legislative counsel, in a statement. “President Trump can turn to his press team or Fox News to communicate with the public, but others — like the many Black, Brown, and LGBTQ activists who have been censored by social media companies — will not have that luxury.”

ACLU raises concerns amid Trump Twitter ban

ACLU raises concerns amid Trump Twitter ban - Washington latest
All this bullsh!t about getting banned from social media.

It isn't as though Twitter censors what anyone says. People can say or write anything they want. But these social media platforms owe it to no one to be a conduit for hate speech, language to incite a riot (or insurrection), or plan a revolution.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

Eric, please stop and use your own smart head, to think about this....

The algorithm change in rhythm of votes going towards Biden vs the rhythm it was going for trump in the first counts coming in, was EXPECTED and perfectly normal in this election.

Democrats were encouraged to stay safe, vote by mail while Trumpers were encouraged not to use absentee ballots.

Trumpers were encouraged to vote in person, and democrats were encouraged not to.

The first votes counted were from in person, election day voting... OF COURSE the votes being counted for that group of votes would have Trump way ahead!

But when the tallies of the absentee votes started to be counted in the wee hours, the votes began swaying in a big way towards Biden.

There is nothing nefarious about that.... as said, it was expected and even talked about in the media, weeks before the election.

These algorithm guys are presenting their analysis with pertinent facts and critical circumstances omitted.... giving them false results.

How citizens by party were voting, and which groups of votes were counted and when... were things they ignored.

They are just afraid because they know if the number of voters were to increase it would create problems for them. Making voting to easy is problematic. Imagine "Patriots" who want to limit voting options. They do not believe that a advance society could run an election without discovering fraud. There are checks and balances and recounts. Voters have to be registered. The state has to remove voters who have passed away. It is not 1940. To effect a national election would require extensive deceptions that would be hard to conceal in a modern society.

So people rely on stories and no reliance on facts that support such stories. It is because facts cloud the issue. A law and order society that demands proof is now considered corrupt. Yet the most corrupt person who did things that is obviously election fraud was ignored because he says you cheated first and now I can cheat. Yet no proof of fraud can be found to the extend that they say it happen. Trump lost the swing states and I wonder why they call them swing states.

In Russia elections are probably fraud but that is because power is centralized in one party. Power is not centralized in one party in the US. Elections swing between two parties.

Forum List

Back