🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even the ACLU raises concerns about Trump and others being banned from social media

No, they are not concerning that Trump was removed. They note they understand why he was removed. They are concerned about others being removed. There isn't much to go on there until and if it happens.

"If" it happens? It's been happening, for years. Not to black n brown LGBTQs of course because they're the ones who run cancel culture in the first place but everyone else is fair game. One misstep and it's over for you. It's really doing a number on young white kids who live on social media. It's no wonder so many are coming out as trans or devoting themselves to some kind of bizarre sex fetish.

If you can find an example we can comment on it. If not..............

You'd just reject evidence anyway and say they deserved what they got.

So I will take that as you having no way to back up what you said.

When you ban people, it just eliminates even more so, being able to know what half of your fellow Americans are concerned with.... even if it all is fake news..... it divides us even more, with no opportunity to dispute the fake claims, cuz we didn't even know they existed.

Banning is something that should be done very very sparingly.

Twitter believed Trump was continuing to incite violence, n his coded Trump Talk....
Which they have seen for years in other posts....

They believed he was telling his rebellious tweet followers, Wink Wink, I won't be at the inauguration, the coast is CLEAR for you, to cause more havoc.
coded tALK????? you were doing good until that crap

The banning of Trump or any other figures who are denied access to the internet purely on political grounds
is the reason why Twitter or Facebook or any other Big Tech monopolists should be broken up or regulated.

Why are we protecting anti First Amendment entities?
But how is that gonna happen when the anti-American TDS commie crowd is in TOTAL CONTROL of the government of the United States

No, they are not concerning that Trump was removed. They note they understand why he was removed. They are concerned about others being removed. There isn't much to go on there until and if it happens.

"If" it happens? It's been happening, for years. Not to black n brown LGBTQs of course because they're the ones who run cancel culture in the first place but everyone else is fair game. One misstep and it's over for you. It's really doing a number on young white kids who live on social media. It's no wonder so many are coming out as trans or devoting themselves to some kind of bizarre sex fetish.

How am I even supposed to provide evidence that a thing was deleted from the internet? Over the last few years about half my liked pages on facebook went poof. Meanwhile sites like Atlanta Black Star that is a thinly veiled black supremacist group still going strong. You must not have a social media presence if you are unaware of the trend of cancel culture kids putting all your info online and calling up your workplace to report your problematic opinions...

How am I even supposed to provide evidence that a thing was deleted from the internet? Over the last few years about half my liked pages on facebook went poof. Meanwhile sites like Atlanta Black Star that is a thinly veiled black supremacist group still going strong. You must not have a social media presence if you are unaware of the trend of cancel culture kids putting all your info online and calling up your workplace to report because of your problematic opinions...

What pages?

Facebook and Twitter are proving more and more they are not platforms for free speech but publishers and need to be treated as such.
Inciting violence and sedition is not protected free speech.
Dumb logic if someone says we have to end these lockdowns and people riot was that inciting violence and sedition? People better be real careful embracing such logic next time it be someone you support having that standard used against them it might even be you. There is an old but true saying speech everyone agrees with does not need protection it’s the speech they do not that does when it’s acceptable to silence a few now it becomes easier to eventually silence all.

Facebook and Twitter are proving more and more they are not platforms for free speech but publishers and need to be treated as such.
Inciting violence and sedition is not protected free speech.
Dumb logic if someone says we have to end these lockdowns and people riot was that inciting violence and sedition? People better be real careful embracing such logic next time it be someone you support having that standard used against them it might even be you. There is an old but true saying speech everyone agrees with does not need protection it’s the speech they do not that does when it’s acceptable to silence a few now it becomes easier to eventually silence all.
Sorry but sedition is still sedition..but feel free to put all the lipstick you want on that..

How am I even supposed to provide evidence that a thing was deleted from the internet? Over the last few years about half my liked pages on facebook went poof. Meanwhile sites like Atlanta Black Star that is a thinly veiled black supremacist group still going strong. You must not have a social media presence if you are unaware of the trend of cancel culture kids putting all your info online and calling up your workplace to report your problematic opinions...
Certain kinds of thought are being abolished and the move away from freedom is being firmly advanced
by Big Tech monopolies. The long term trends for freedom do not look positive right now.

When you ban people, it just eliminates even more so, being able to know what half of your fellow Americans are concerned with.... even if it all is fake news..... it divides us even more, with no opportunity to dispute the fake claims, cuz we didn't even know they existed.

Twitter believed Trump was continuing to incite violence, n his coded Trump Talk....

They believed he was telling his rebellious tweet followers, Wink Wink, I won't be at the inauguration, the coast is CLEAR for you, to cause more havoc.
coded tALK????? you were doing good until that crap
:lol:
Yes , code.. remember, Michael Cohen testified to such... Trump talk, Trump code... he let's you KNOW what he wants, and expects from you, without ever having to say it directly...

Much respect for your post. :thup:

Sorry but sedition is still sedition..but feel free to put all the lipstick you want on that..
Here's an easy test even you can take to weed out the seditionists you see all around you.

The 2020 presidential election.: fair and above board or fixed and corrupt?

And if someone was to steal the election would that be seditious or not?

Of course however, they had to take the opportunity to display their left biases in their statement.

“We understand the desire to permanently suspend him now, but it should concern everyone when companies like Facebook and Twitter wield the unchecked power to remove people from platforms that have become indispensable for the speech of billions — especially when political realities make those decisions easier,” said Kate Ruane, ACLU senior legislative counsel, in a statement. “President Trump can turn to his press team or Fox News to communicate with the public, but others — like the many Black, Brown, and LGBTQ activists who have been censored by social media companies — will not have that luxury.”

ACLU raises concerns amid Trump Twitter ban

ACLU raises concerns amid Trump Twitter ban - Washington latest
The rules that tweeter has in place are very clear..you are not allowed to incite violent behavior...now the Trumpkins are crying that he was banned?

We all know the social media barons hate Trump. They cannot be trusted to treat everyone the same. Because of this, there should be no banning.

It's a shame really. We are at a time in history when it is acknowledged either consciously or unconsciously that a long standing organization called "American Civil Liberties Union" (ACLU) is in reality a tool of only the left wing establishment. We use the phrase "even the ACLU" when it seems that they might be interested in protecting the civil rights of conservatives.

Last edited:
Here's an easy test even you can take to weed out the seditionists you see all around you.

i'm not Ben but I'll answer///

the 2020 presidential election was fair and above board, outside of the usual few voter fraud cases that may take place.... nothing large enough that would affect the results of the presidential election.

if someone were to steal the election, it would definitely be a felonious crime!!! I'm not certain it meets the specific legal criteria of sedition....but it seems like it would!

the 2020 presidential election was fair and above board, outside of the usual few voter fraud cases that may take place.... nothing large enough that would affect the results of the presidential election.

if someone were to steal the election, it would definitely be a felonious crime!!! I'm not certain it meets the specific legal criteria of sedition....but it seems like it would!

Sure you say today but if the results had swung the other way we'd all be reading Russian collusion conspiracy theories right now.

Sure you say today but if the results had swung the other way we'd all be reading Russian collusion conspiracy theories right now.
I don't know how to say it any other way.... President Trump lost his reelection....big time! the Nation, voted him out... He knew he was going to lose against Biden months before his election, his campaign internal polling told him so, let alone the individual state polling out there publicly that he could see the electoral college was not going his way....

And that is when he began to seed his plan, to claim the election was stolen, rigged etc.... months before the first vote in the presidential election, was even cast.... if he didn't win, then it was rigged bull crap..... and slowing down the mail so absentee ballots would not be returned in time by cutting hours and removing the fast mail processing machines in all the big cities, along with removing mail boxes in big cities....while encouraging his flock to vote in person and not by mail.

I don't know how to say it any other way.... President Trump lost his reelection....big time! the Nation, voted him out... He knew he was going to lose against Biden months before his election, his campaign internal polling told him so, let alone the individual state polling out there publicly that he could see the electoral college was not going his way....

And that is when he began to seed his plan, to claim the election was stolen, rigged etc.... months before the first vote in the presidential election, was even cast.... if he didn't win, then it was rigged bull crap..... and slowing down the mail so absentee ballots would not be returned in time by cutting hours and removing the fast mail processing machines in all the big cities, along with removing mail boxes in big cities....while encouraging his flock to vote in person and not by mail.

Sure ok. Whatever. I don't know if there was massive voter fraud. But there's millions of people who believe there was and you can thank the Russia collusion conspiracy theory for opening the gate to further conspiracy theories.

They are setting the stage again, But this time they are plotting to assassinate Pres. Trump.
By them censoring him, that Pres. Trump will have to have hold many rallies to let the public know what is going on. But at one of these events, that they are going to assassinate him.
Pres. Trump have been telling his secret service to let his supporters to come up closer to the stage.
But someone in the crowd will be an actor. That this actor will come up close enough to shoot him and run off. But the secret service will chase after the killer and kill him in a barn in Virginia. And then they will set the barn on fire so that his body will not be able to be identified.
And if anyone claims that it was a government cover-up. That they will charge them for spreading fake news.

I find it amusing that so much attention is paid to Trump being banned from Twitter. He literally has an entire press room in his current home. If he wants to get a message out to the people he is more than capable. But Twitter allows him to rant without being asked uncomfortable questions. He isn't held to task for what he says.

Forum List

Back