🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss train attack

This time, it wasn't enough to stab those poor people, but the criminal had to pour some sort of liquid on them and set them on fire.

Indicates a muzzie attack. Muzzies are sick people.
That is bullshit.There is nothing to indicate the head lopping bastards.
Incorrect. There are two scenarios. 1st. Isis claims responsibility and evidence is found to support isis claims.
2nd. Isis does not claim responsibility and no evidence is reported to be found. 2nd scenario is proof that media is corrupt and supports isis, and hillary. Especially useful to prove bias of european media sources.

"There have been a string of assaults on the public in neighbouring France and Germany, as well as Belgium, over the past 18 months, most of which were claimed by the Islamic State (Isil) terror group.

Isil claimed responsibility for last month’s knife and axe train attack in Germany, and later released video of the teenage assailant being shot dead by police as he fled the scene.

In another attack last month in Germany, a Syrian man wounded 15 people when he blew himself up at a music festival."-

So.......after all that....

It would not be far fetched to say this was yet another terrorist attack. :dunno:

"There have been a string of assaults on the public in neighbouring France and Germany, as well as Belgium, over the past 18 months, most of which were claimed by the Islamic State (Isil) terror group.

Isil claimed responsibility for last month’s knife and axe train attack in Germany, and later released video of the teenage assailant being shot dead by police as he fled the scene.

In another attack last month in Germany, a Syrian man wounded 15 people when he blew himself up at a music festival."-

So.......after all that....

It would not be far fetched to say this was yet another terrorist attack. :dunno:
Yeah, and what about the munich attack, the reutlingen attack, the zirndorf attack, the magdeburg attack, the berlin attack?

when I see some proof then I will change my mind.

Your support and love for muzzie beasts is noted.
Because I want proof?
You are defending terrorists, and you probably want to be culturally enriched by ahmed. We know your kind.
I am defending no one. I want proof.
stop derailing this thread. post on topic, which is hating on "muzzie beasts" without proof or sense, or leave this thread.

Because I want proof?
You are defending terrorists, and you probably want to be culturally enriched by ahmed. We know your kind.
stop derailing this thread. post on topic, which is hating on "muzzie beasts" without proof or sense, or leave this thread.
You kicking me out of thread? Will you put me on ignore pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

I want poof!

Because I want proof?

I want poof!
you want poof? pull the string on your vest, mohammed. make sure you take a lot of them librul muzzielovers with you. this will ensure a trump victory.

Because I want proof?

I want poof!
you want poof? pull the string on your vest, mohammed. make sure you take a lot of them librul muzzielovers with you. this will ensure a trump victory.
vests-are-cool.gif

Because I want proof?

Explain why do you say....hating muzzie beast without proof or sense?

Are you being ironic? are you serious? .....because I don't understand.:dunno:

There is plenty of proof and chopped heads that show Islamic terrorist attacks are no picnics....and it would not be far fetched to say this was possible another attack by those of the religion of piss.

Because I want proof?

There is plenty of proof and chopped heads that show Islamic terrorist attacks are no picnics....and it would not be far fetched to say this was possible another attack by those of the religion of piss.
i am mirroring and mocking in this thread. evidently you realized it. good for you. maybe you learned something.

Because I want proof?

i am mirroring and mocking in this thread. evidently you realized it. good for you. maybe you learned something.

Whatever.
Is that makes you happy.....:dunno:

Let me see, how many white christian immigrants to Saudi Arabia attacking innocent arab muslims have there been, lately? Let me get out my fingers and digitally calculate the exact number...O+none =nothing. Muslims got this, exaggerated victimhood + imaginary numbers=self righteous indignation. Trick Question: Saudi Arabia doesn't allow non muslims in. It's a joke.

Forum List

Back