🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss train attack

Islam still believes in the Easter bunny, metaphorically speaking. I bite the heads of chocolate bunnies. These morons CHOP off heads. All hail the cosmic bunny!

Because I want proof?
You are defending terrorists, and you probably want to be culturally enriched by ahmed. We know your kind.
I am defending no one. I want proof.
stop derailing this thread. post on topic, which is hating on "muzzie beasts" without proof or sense, or leave this thread.

Explain why do you say....hating muzzie beast without proof or sense?

Are you being ironic? are you serious? .....because I don't understand.:dunno:

There is plenty of proof and chopped heads that show Islamic terrorist attacks are no picnics....and it would not be far fetched to say this was possible another attack by those of the religion of piss.
i am mirroring and mocking in this thread. evidently you realized it. good for you. maybe you learned something.
I learned you are a bannable
troll and that this was probably a terrorist attack

Armed man injures six in Swiss train attack

At least 6 hurt after fire, stabbing attack on Swiss train, police say | Fox News

Police say the wounded included a 6-year-old child, three women aged 17, 34 and 43, and two men aged 17 and 50. Some of the injuries were said to be serious but there were no further details immediately on the seriousness of their injuries.

Probably Moslem terrorism, which of course will tell us the motive.

Why is it every attack in Europe is now "probably Moslem terrorism"?

Why don't you wait and find out when the facts become known?

Switzerland Salez attack: Knifeman sets fire to Swiss train - BBC News

"The suspect, described as a Swiss man aged 27"
"Police spokesman Hanspeter Kruesi told AFP news agency the suspected attacker was not of immigrant background."

Let me see, how many white christian immigrants to Saudi Arabia attacking innocent arab muslims have there been, lately? Let me get out my fingers and digitally calculate the exact number...O+none =nothing. Muslims got this, exaggerated victimhood + imaginary numbers=self righteous indignation. Trick Question: Saudi Arabia doesn't allow non muslims in. It's a joke.

You're wrong there. It just doesn't make the news much.

Muslim nurse viciously beaten in racist attack as gang yobs mocked his beard

"Muslim nurse 'viciously beaten in racist attack as gang of nine teenage yobs mocked his beard'"

Two racist attacks every day in Northern Ireland's race-hate crime surge - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

"
Two racist attacks every day in Northern Ireland's race-hate crime surge
Surge in attacks against ethnic minorities"

The reality in places like the UK is that attacks against minorities, against Muslims are HIGHER than attacks from minorities and Muslims against white people.

Forum List

Back