SXSW--Stupid is as Texas Does

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Unveiled in Austin (of course) was a drone that can deliver an 80,000 volt taser. The company (had to be a non-union shop) used an intern that was likely unpaid as the target of the affection of the CUPID (Chaotic Unmanned Personnel Intercept Drone).

I do like how they gave Timmy a helmet. You wouldn't want him getting hurt.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0n-eoSNRQ8]Chaotic Moon - Project C.U.P.I.D. - YouTube[/ame]

Unveiled in Austin (of course) was a drone that can deliver an 80,000 volt taser. The company (had to be a non-union shop) used an intern that was likely unpaid as the target of the affection of the CUPID (Chaotic Unmanned Personnel Intercept Drone).

Chaotic Moon - Project C.U.P.I.D. - YouTube

It figures. The most LIBERAL region in Texas (Austin) has proven, once again, that all of the IDIOTS in Texas are shipped there.

Unveiled in Austin (of course) was a drone that can deliver an 80,000 volt taser. The company (had to be a non-union shop) used an intern that was likely unpaid. - YouTube[/url]

And you draw this conclusion from where?

Heh ... A real Texas drone would have been armed with a Smith & Wesson.

Obviously, this was built by a liberal.

So because this was unveiled in Texas is must be bad? Do you know who "Whurley" is? (William Hurley) the man who owns this company and developed this device? He is a advocate of women, who has received many awards and used to work with APPLE, receiving innovation awards from them as well. He works on strategies for getting more women involved in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).

He exposes sex trafficking of minor girls through documentary's world over and you are accusing them of being some awful company. BTW they attend conferences for the United Nations ( and have been given awards from the UN) and the International Telecommunications Union, to assure everyone has access to innovations in communication, especially poor countries.

Bad horrible "stupid Texas" company !! :eek:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

So because this was unveiled in Texas is must be bad? Do you know who "Whurley" is? (William Hurley) the man who owns this company and developed this device? He is a advocate of women, who has received many awards and used to work with APPLE, receiving innovation awards from them as well. He works on strategies for getting more women involved in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).

He exposes sex trafficking of minor girls through documentary's world over and you are accusing them of being some awful company. BTW they attend conferences for the United Nations ( and have been given awards from the UN) and the International Telecommunications Union, to assure everyone has access to innovations in communication, especially poor countries.

What else would you expect from a vapid wench like candycornhole.

CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

What else would you expect from a vapid wench like candycornhole.

Bullshit spewing out of her ears like the water show at Six Flags.

CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

Why would an advocate for women and victims of sex trafficking need a stun-gun drone?

Dude's a freak.

CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

Why would an advocate for women and victims of sex trafficking need a stun-gun drone?

Dude's a freak.

Because he does not want people shot with bullets and incapacitated in another manner. He also invented one with pepper spray as well.

He also stated he wanted to show what the government might start doing with drones, and let the public know. He said he wanted to start a conversation so the public became aware.

CaféAuLait;8759387 said:
CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

Dude's a freak.

Because he does not want people shot with bullets and incapacitated in another manner. He also invented one with pepper spray as well.

He also stated he wanted to show what the government might start doing with drones, and let the public know. He said he wanted to start a conversation so the public became aware.

The target was hit from about 10' away; lets just say there is much to be improved upon and leave it at that?

CaféAuLait;8759387 said:
CaféAuLait;8759149 said:

Dude's a freak.

So he built a drone and exhibited it to government contractors to show what governments might start doing with drones?

:cuckoo:

CaféAuLait;8759387 said:

Dude's a freak.

So he built a drone and exhibited it to government contractors to show what governments might start doing with drones?

I did not know SXSW was a government agency or government contractors...( it's not btw, not even close) I thought it was a music festival which has morphed into including innovative startup companies.

Last edited:
William Hurley is a co-founder of Symbiot Security, a military contractor.

Business & Technology | Texas company wants to bring vigilante justice to cyberspace | Seattle Times Newspaper

Symbiot was acquired by Chaotic Moon.

Big Claims Aim to Boost Business at Mobile App Startup | Entrepreneur.com

And yes, he is a freak:

"Whurley once said, 'We're not building a company--we're building a cult,'"

Whurley's "vigilante justice" was making a computer program which responds to someone hacking home computers and or government computer by slowing "flooding the attacking computers with data, rendering them Internet-blind, and other measures to neutralize the problem".

Oh the horrors!

CaféAuLait;8759463 said:
CaféAuLait;8759387 said:

I did not know SXSW was a government agency or government contractors... I thought it was a music festival which has morphed into including innovative startup companies.

Government and Civic Engagement at SXSW 2013 | opensource.com

Forum List

Back