Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
2 months later and nobody has come forward with real and credible evidence of fraud.

:desk: The evidence is there for any to see. Several publications have carefully laid it all out. :desk: I've offered to go over it here many times to 25 people repeatedly for many weeks. :desk:

Can't get one of you schmucks to take up :desk: the issue! What are all you chickenshits all afraid of? If you could prove the fraud all untrue :desk: and all of the fraud proponents wrong,

you'd be happily doing so with glee.

BIDEN IS A TURNIP. 81 million people did not elect this shell of a man.

At times Powell may have been speaking rhetorically or generically.

I think the election may have been stolen
It s possible Dominion voting machines could be hacked
Protected speech

But Sidney Powell made specific allegations against Dominion and stated them as facts.

Dominion voting machines are changing votes
Dominion was paid by Hugo Chavez to fix elections

Neither is true and she knew it.

She will lose Bigly and pay everything she has
Powell knows there was fraud so does 100 million or more Americans.
sorry
still not engaging in your wild fantasies
Still not listening to your lies. There was massive fraud even a child could see. Where does that leave you?

Protected speech

But Sidney Powell made specific allegations against Dominion and stated them as facts.

sorry
Still not listening to your lies. There was massive fraud even a child could see. Where does that leave you?
What part of.....I am not engaging in your fantasies don’t you understand?

Protected speech

sorry
What part of.....I am not engaging in your fantasies don’t you understand?
What part of you being a liar and that massive fraud took place don't you understand?

Protected speech

Powell is the fraud and admitted it before court.
The fraud that beat the DOJ in the Flynn case. That fraud?

It is more than a SLAPP suit meant to intimidate.

Dominion has serious claims based on what Powell claimed publically and repeatedly.

Dominion can document what she said is FALSE
Now they can document she knew it was false
Of course it's politically motivated SLAPP suit and if you don't believe it tell everyone why Dominion
went after Powell and not all the claims in 2019/20 by main stream sources stating that Dominion
was a troublesome unreliable piece of machinery.

Protected speech

Powell is the fraud and admitted it before court.
She also admitted Lastamender is a gullible moron
Did she get around to calling you an anti-American liar who prefers that criminals run our country?

Of course it's politically motivated SLAPP suit and if you don't believe it tell everyone why Dominion
went after Powell and not all the claims in 2019/20 by main stream sources stating that Dominion
Because claiming that Dominion was troublesome is not a statement you can sue over given it is an opinion.

That’s a far cry from an assertions of fact that Powell has made.

It is more than a SLAPP suit meant to intimidate.

Dominion has serious claims based on what Powell claimed publically and repeatedly.

Dominion can document what she said is FALSE
Now they can document she knew it was false

Has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with Dominions viability as a company.

Claims of fraud and unreliability are unfounded and will be addressed in court.

She did beat the DOJ. Barr dropped the charges against Flynn. An activist judge refused to sign off. Thus the pardon. Try the truth.
Oh, so it took a politically motivated attorney general to force out career prosecutors to corruptly help out Trump’s buddy by finding a pretextual reason to drop the charges.

And that’s someone Powell “winning”?

She did beat the DOJ. Barr dropped the charges against Flynn. An activist judge refused to sign off. Thus the pardon. Try the truth.
Oh, so it took a politically motivated attorney general to force out career prosecutors to corruptly help out Trump’s buddy by finding a pretextual reason to drop the charges.

And that’s someone Powell “winning”?
The same AG that said there was no fraud? He was politically motivated but not for Trump. Flynn's case was so bad he had no choice because there was no evidence to even start an investigation. Obama said put the right people on it. The right people then used lies to indict him.

The same AG that said there was no fraud? He was politically motivated but not for Trump. Flynn's case was so bad he had no choice because there was no evidence to even start an investigation. Obama said put the right people on it. The right people then used lies to indict him.
The same AG yeah. Flynn’s dismissal was political corruption which is why the judge didn’t dismiss it right away. Judges don’t like it when prosecutors make up nonsense in their court to justify their corruption.

But that still had nothing to do with Powell. She didn’t defeat the DoJ. The corrupt Barr DoJ came to her rescue as she was falling spectacularly in her defense of Flynn.

The same AG yeah. Flynn’s dismissal was political corruption which is why the judge didn’t dismiss it right away. Judges don’t like it when prosecutors make up nonsense in their court to justify their corruption.

But that still had nothing to do with Powell. She didn’t defeat the DoJ. The corrupt Barr DoJ came to her rescue as she was falling spectacularly in her defense of Flynn.
So Barr was corrupt helping Powell but not corrupt when he said there was no fraud? Which one is it?

It just doesn't work that way. The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the accuser.

And YOU are the accuser. You and others have made the claim 10,000 times that the election fraud is nothing but a baseless, wildly unsupported conspiracy theory by a bunch of brainwashed yahoos! You need to prove and show how you know that otherwise it means NOTHING.

BUT YOU CAN'T.

You SAY you don't have to but the reality is you CAN'T.

I and others can at any time and are ready to show exactly in detail how the election was stolen. Many have admitted to stealing it. This country needs to know whether it can count on its elections. Your claim that "you don't have to," doesn't cut it.

You're a fraud just like Biden.

BIDEN WON NOTHING. Our election was stolen.
Nonsense. You claim fraud. Prove it.

2 months later and nobody has come forward with real and credible evidence of fraud.

:desk: The evidence is there for any to see. Several publications have carefully laid it all out. :desk: I've offered to go over it here many times to 25 people repeatedly for many weeks. :desk:

Can't get one of you schmucks to take up :desk: the issue! What are all you chickenshits all afraid of? If you could prove the fraud all untrue :desk: and all of the fraud proponents wrong,

you'd be happily doing so with glee.

BIDEN IS A TURNIP. 81 million people did not elect this shell of a man.
Post our claims. One at a time

It's not just about fraud.
Having different rules in one State and not another. Barring observers. Refusing signature verification. Counting votes after deadlines in Blue counties. Not checking if addresses exist. Not checking I.D.
None of these irregularities would be accepted in any other western nation.
Not true. This does not happen here in Ireland.

Nonsense. You claim fraud. Prove it.

I never claimed fraud. I said that evidence to support that the election was stolen as Trump claimed is MASSIVE and I've offered to present it here systematically 100 times. No takers.

You claim the fraud evidence doesn't exist, is baseless, all wrong, disproven, and a conspiracy theory. Why won't you back that up with some proof or even evidence to show us how ANY of the evidence has been "disproven," or do you just make shit up 24 hours a day?

Forum List

Back