Sylvia Garcia dem TX tells illegal voters POTUS must be removed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
she said the president must be removed in spanish on the senate floor !given the fact that one of the standards to be met to be an American citizen you must learn to speak and understand english ! so apparently she wasnt speaking spanish to legal hispanic citizens .

she said the president must be removed in spanish on the senate floor !given the fact that one of the standards to be met to be an American citizen you must learn to speak and understand english ! so apparently she wasnt speaking spanish to legal hispanic citizens .
Funny she was a house manager when she voted against Lethal Aide to Ukraine. LMAO

There is no such standard.

Yes there is. The OP is still a moron, but he got that part correct.

Fucking deport her, today

thanks you stupid faggot for correcting Lysistrata an even dumber faggot !

She is without a doubt the dumbest and stupidest of all the house managers and that takes some doing. However she'll have to step up her act to be the stupidest in the house because there are too many there that have had way more time and experience perfecting stupid, beginning with the speaker and working on down though the ranks like Waters, Green and so many others. Competition is stiff indeed.

Last edited:

Wow! I've never been called a "faggot" before! I'm impressed by your variety of speech. Heterosexual women are now "faggots." Shows what you know.

She needs to be reminded that non-citizens do not have the right to vote in Federal Elections. As much as that may bother Liberals and Democrats, remember, from your words, “no one is above the Law”.

She is without a doubt the dumbest and stupid of all the house managers and that takes some doing. However she'll have to step up her act to be the stupidest in the house because there are too many there that have had way more time and experience perfecting stupid, beginning with the speaker and working on down though the ranks like Waters, Green and so many others. Competition is stiff indeed.
yes you are corrected the race for stupidest in the dem party is close indeed !

Wow! I've never been called a "faggot" before! I'm impressed by your variety of speech. Heterosexual women are now "faggots." Shows what you know.
my bad lesbian would by the correct pronoun to describe you .:abgg2q.jpg:

Even illegals know pandering from the elected scum when they hear it....they are not impressed by it as much as dems think...

my bad lesbian would by the correct pronoun to describe you .:abgg2q.jpg:

Apparently you are ignorant of human sexuality. Heterosexuals are sexually attracted to the other sex. Go back and take sex ed again. You need a refresher.

It is the extent of his intellect, the pinnacle of his thought process. Homophobic insults are truly the best the poor soul can do

She needs to be reminded that non-citizens do not have the right to vote in Federal Elections. As much as that may bother Liberals and Democrats, remember, from your words, “no one is above the Law”.

This will blow your tiny little mind...but there are US citizens that speak Spanish...pretty crazy I know.

yidnar - do you have a link for this? Otherwise thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back