Syria and the US Exchange Messages The People of Both Countries Breathe More Easily,

You can calm down Shia Sherri, we are not going to strike Syria. Now please explain why you stated that you are ashamed to be an American and explain how you could call America war criminals and butchers when we haven't fired a shot?

Why are you lying and accusing me of making statements I did not make? Can you read English? Where in the OP are the words you accuse me of saying? They are not there. And how does calling me names address the thread topic?

Oh you are one coy bitch. I never said it was in the OP. It was in the Mideast forum. And now I see you went in and edited your remarks. Conscience? Or did you have a moment of sanity and realize viewer would not appreciate being called war criminals and butchers? You are one dishonest ho.

As you can only engage in personal attacks and lies and lack the mental intellect to discuss the issues, you are now added to my ignore list.

Last edited:
You forget, we still have no evidence Assad ordered and carried out chemical weapons attacks. I am not willing to presume his guilt. But, whatever is the truth, it does not justify US intervention. It is not our business, and by intervening we will hurt civilians.When we arm the rebels, we strengthen the terrorists. When we enact sanctions, we hurt civilians. We should try diplomacy for a change.

And still, not a single word of condemnation about how many civilians Assad has killed. You are one biased fucktard.

And still, not a single word of condemnation about how many civilians Assad has killed. You are one biased fucktard.

I suggest you dont care how many Syrians are killed by either side, and only wish for more

U.S. weapons reaching Syrian rebels
The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in lethal aid that had been promised by the Obama administration, according to U.S. officials and Syrian figures. The shipments began streaming into the country over the past two weeks, along with separate deliveries by the State Department of vehicles and other gear — a flow of material that marks a major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war.
CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back