Syria conflict: Geneva peace talks set for January 25

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

25 November 2013. "UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said Syria's government and opposition will for the first time attend peace talks - in Geneva on 22 January.It would be "unforgivable not to seize this opportunity to bring an end to the suffering and destruction", he warned.The UN, US and Russia have been trying for months to get both sides to agree a political solution to the conflict."

BBC News - Syria conflict: Geneva peace talks set for January

Next item of business is securing peace in Syria.

As I said a few days ago, the Iran deal would lead us there.

Last edited:

25 November 2013. "UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said Syria's government and opposition will for the first time attend peace talks - in Geneva on 22 January.It would be "unforgivable not to seize this opportunity to bring an end to the suffering and destruction", he warned.The UN, US and Russia have been trying for months to get both sides to agree a political solution to the conflict."

You need to tell your Syrian terrorist friends to stop fighting, and to go into the sperm smuggling business.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

You need to tell your Syrian terrorist friends to stop fighting, and to go into the sperm smuggling business.

I have no Syrian terrorist friends, what a strange suggestion you make .

It must be Zionist humour.

I find myself feeling for the civilians caught in all this violence, whether it be Christians the Rebels are attacking or the civilians caught inside this government imposed Blockade in the Damascus suburbs.

I have no Syrian terrorist friends, what a strange suggestion you make .

It must be Zionist humour.

I find myself feeling for the civilians caught in all this violence, whether it be Christians the Rebels are attacking or the civilians caught inside this government imposed Blockade in the Damascus suburbs.

Yea, right :lol:
Muslim Persecution of Christians: May 2012 :: Gatestone Institute

These are Frau Sheri's Friends. Since she's follows " jesus" she can't say ANYTHING BAD about them :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back