Syria

Duh. Why did you feel the need to post that?

What are YOU doing to help the children?
Opposing you and Trump.

Trump's America first policy is explicitly anti-interventionist. Your pals at CNN and the rest of the mainstream media did nothing but beat the war drums.
Republicans would die before being "anti-interventionist."

You're lucky the majority of voters and Americans oppose Trump's Presidency.

I'm not a republican and neither is Trump. The GOP hates him and you know it.

Assad is not a tyrannical dictator. The country is secular and all religions are respected. And anyone who has been on boards with me for many a year knows what I have done in the past. I'm an original feminist and classical liberal and I went at women's rights in the ME beginning with the Taliban.

Wow. Thank goodness you're a Canadian. There are enough people here in the U.S. humiliating themselves.

Assad is not a tyrannical dictator. The country is secular and all religions are respected. And anyone who has been on boards with me for many a year knows what I have done in the past. I'm an original feminist and classical liberal and I went at women's rights in the ME beginning with the Taliban.

Wow. Thank goodness you're a Canadian. There are enough people here in the U.S. humiliating themselves.

I'm a dual citizen.

I'm not a republican and neither is Trump. The GOP hates him and you know it.

:lmao:

You only oppose Trump because of his personality and the R beside his name... Do you honestly think the GOP wants HIM as president? Fucking lol. Do you really think president clinton would have been less a warmonger than her good friend GWB?

I've always found it humorous when left wingers think that it's only Republicans who love war, death and destruction. Even after all of Obama's antics in the ME somehow the left continue to believe that its only R's.

Granted Obama had his henchmen in the R party. Cripes McCain's bucket list includes WWIII. But Democrats love their wars as well.

Forum List

Back