Syrian air strikes on Islamic State group stronghold Raqa kill at least 95 people as government dele

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So many civilians are caught in these air strikes.

news.gif

First Published: 2014-11-26

Regime indiscriminate strikes kill scores in Islamic State 'capital' in Syria
Syrian air strikes on Islamic State group stronghold Raqa kill at least 95 people as government delegation holds talks with key ally Russia.

Middle East Online
By Serene Assir – BEIRUT

caption.gif

_69089_A2.jpg

More than half of dead are civilians

captionb.gif

Syrian regime air strikes on Islamic State group stronghold Raqa killed at least 95 people as a government delegation held talks with key ally Russia Wednesday on relaunching peace negotiations.

The bombing on Tuesday was the deadliest by President Bashar al-Assad's air force in Raqa since Sunni extremist IS fighters seized control of the city last year and declared it their capital.

More than half of the dead were civilians, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors the war through a network of sources.

Continue reading at:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=69089

And?? .... :cool:
You pathetic little troll. You're unbelievable Sunni Troll. I mean really.

You have to remember that where he is, the only people he sees all day are members of the staff -- the nurses, his psychiatrist, etc. Perhaps tomorrow they will have some sympathy for him and wheel him and his Porta-potty down to the patients' main dining room.

You have to remember that where he is, the only people he sees all day are members of the staff -- the nurses, his psychiatrist, etc. Perhaps tomorrow they will have some sympathy for him and wheel him and his Porta-potty down to the patients' main dining room.
Silly-Sally day dreams about the Sunni Man 24/7 ...... :eusa_angel:

Surely, the SOHR increases the collateral damage in their reports.

The Syrian airforce is the major airforce in fighting ISIS and other terrorists and outshines the lame "Anti-Terror-Coalition", which it was not allowed to be part of (just like the Iraqi airforce), by far. We all should be grateful for the strength and courage of the Syrian people.

Look what western medias failed to inform about when Peter Kassig was behaded (Graphic):
BREAKING VIDEO New Isis Video Shows Beheadings Of Syrian Pilots And American Aid Worker Peter Kassig NSFW Reblop

Every strike the Syrian airforce carries out is a victory for humanity and civilization!

Last edited:
Silly-Sally day dreams about the Sunni Man 24/7 ...... :eusa_angel:

But Sunni Troll, you are the one stalking Sally, posting the exact same comments in every single thread she starts, like you have already done dozens upon dozens of times.
It looks like you think about Sally 24/7

And?? .... :cool:
You pathetic little troll. You're unbelievable Sunni Troll. I mean really.

If I were in your position, I would be freaked out having a Muslim troll following me around the forum

So many civilians are caught in these air strikes.

news.gif

First Published: 2014-11-26

Regime indiscriminate strikes kill scores in Islamic State 'capital' in Syria
Syrian air strikes on Islamic State group stronghold Raqa kill at least 95 people as government delegation holds talks with key ally Russia.

Middle East Online
By Serene Assir – BEIRUT

caption.gif

_69089_A2.jpg

More than half of dead are civilians

captionb.gif

Syrian regime air strikes on Islamic State group stronghold Raqa killed at least 95 people as a government delegation held talks with key ally Russia Wednesday on relaunching peace negotiations.

The bombing on Tuesday was the deadliest by President Bashar al-Assad's air force in Raqa since Sunni extremist IS fighters seized control of the city last year and declared it their capital.

More than half of the dead were civilians, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors the war through a network of sources.

Continue reading at:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=69089
That's what happens in war. When IS takes a village, a city, a region, what fool believes it is done without civilian casualties?
Assad and his regime are "bad guys". The IS and its murderous, raving lunatic associated rebel groups are worse.

I'm just calling you out on your trolling and stalking and all you can do is deflect deflect. It's time to admit you need help Sunni Man.
I'm just calling you out on your trolling and stalking and all you can do is deflect deflect. It's time to admit you need help Toasty Troll. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back