Syrian army seizes israili-made weapons of subdued Terrorists

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
No need to comment...

he units of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) have continued its military operations against different terrorist groups in many provinces of Syria yesterday. In these continued mop-up operations and the relevant clashes by the Syrian Army units against the armed terrorist groups in several Syrian provinces, the units of the Syrian military were able to inflict heavy losses upon the terrorist groups and also upon the groups of armed jihadists and Islamists with deep links to the terrorist organization of Al-Qaeda. According to the reports about the recent military operations of the units of the Syrian Army in the different provinces of Syria, the Syrian soldiers were able to kill dozens of foreign-backed terrorists yesterday. Further, many gatherings and dens of the terrorists were destroyed in the operations against this foreign-supported terrorism in Syria.
In the countryside of Syria’s capital Damascus (Rif Dimashq / Reef Damascus), the operative units of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) were able to seize several Israeli-made weapons after they have successfully eliminate some terrorists and destroyed their tens in the area.
According to the information from a source of the Syrian military,...
Syrian Army eliminates Al-Qaeda-linked Terrorists - SyriaNews

No need to comment...

he units of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) have continued its military operations against different terrorist groups in many provinces of Syria yesterday. In these continued mop-up operations and the relevant clashes by the Syrian Army units against the armed terrorist groups in several Syrian provinces, the units of the Syrian military were able to inflict heavy losses upon the terrorist groups and also upon the groups of armed jihadists and Islamists with deep links to the terrorist organization of Al-Qaeda. According to the reports about the recent military operations of the units of the Syrian Army in the different provinces of Syria, the Syrian soldiers were able to kill dozens of foreign-backed terrorists yesterday. Further, many gatherings and dens of the terrorists were destroyed in the operations against this foreign-supported terrorism in Syria.
In the countryside of Syria’s capital Damascus (Rif Dimashq / Reef Damascus), the operative units of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) were able to seize several Israeli-made weapons after they have successfully eliminate some terrorists and destroyed their tens in the area.
According to the information from a source of the Syrian military,...
Syrian Army eliminates Al-Qaeda-linked Terrorists - SyriaNews

Well, these are positive developments for Syria, seeing the Regime make progress in attempts to rid their country of these outside foreign forces wrecking havoc in Syria.

No doubt the zionists are totally involved in arming and financing the terrorists. Probably one reason the zionist devil Kerry argues for bombing Syria. Destroy evidence.

IFF Israel never sold any of the weapons it makes, then there *might* be an excuse to claim a connection.

However, that is simply not the case.

Nor has it been the case that the regime of Baby Butcher Assad has been forthcoming or honest in its reports to the media.

No doubt the zionists are totally involved in arming and financing the terrorists. Probably one reason the zionist devil Kerry argues for bombing Syria. Destroy evidence.
Stormfront much, Nose? I wouldn't be surprised if the weapons went to the Free Syria Army, but I doubt that the Israelis are giving weapons to those rebels who are looking forward to a worldwide Caliphate in which Sharia will rule the day. Naturally it would not enter an anti-Semite's mind that perhaps the Saudis with all their money are financing these Islamist rebels. For all we know, maybe the Nose is disappointed that the Egyptian Army has banned the Muslim Brotherhood.

I notice that Snotter constantly yelps about 'Zionist racists' - but didn't seem to notice that 'Christian' guy calling for genocide against Muslims right above his post.......

That certainly tells us a lot about Snotter, doesn't it?

I notice that Snotter constantly yelps about 'Zionist racists' - but didn't seem to notice that 'Christian' guy calling for genocide against Muslims right above his post.......

Seems like he only cares where the Jews are involved. Typical Palestinian Mentality

You see Zionists everywhere. You're haunted.

Maybe you should see someone about it.

For how long now you've been having these paranoic attacks of Zionists shoving your head in the tiolet?
psy.gif

Of course, the Mossad is arming the Rebels. Wikileaks reported the Mossad stirring up dissension against Assad years ago, they helped create the Opposition. Of course, they continue to support them.

And what Hypocrisy to accuse another of desiring genocide, seeing what Israel has been doing in Palestine the last 65 years and seeing the truth about what Israel desires for Syrians, for them to kill each other, for them to keep on exterminating each other inside Syria.

All war is genocide?

That seems to be what you imply.

Maybe, you are right about that.

Last edited:
IFF Israel never sold any of the weapons it makes, then there *might* be an excuse to claim a connection.

Nor has it been the case that the regime of Baby Butcher Assad has been forthcoming or honest in its reports to the media.

Israeli weapons are with the Rebels because Israel gave them to the Rebels.

Can you produce names of babies you claim Assad killed, as you call Assad Baby Butcher?

Now, I could call Zionist Israel Baby Butcher Israel, if I chose, and back it up with names of children killed in Palestine, over 1500 since 9/30/2000, and each child killed named and how Israel killed each one explained.

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:palestinians: 1519

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

It started 9/30/2000 with these 3 killings.

30September 2000

Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, 12,*of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza,*killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen and chest as his father tried to protect him during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Nizar Mahmoud Hasan Aida, 16,*of Deir Ammar refugee camp,*killed by IDF gunfire to his chest during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Khaled Adli Bassem al-Bazyan, 14,*of Nablus,killed by IDF gunfire to his*abdomen during a demonstration on the Nablus-Ramallah road.

Last edited:

Israeli weapons are with the Rebels because Israel gave them to the Rebels.

Can you produce names of babies you claim Assad killed, as you call Assad Baby Butcher?

Now, I could call Zionist Israel Baby Butcher Israel, if I chose, and back it up with names of children killed in Palestine, over 1500 since 9/30/2000, and each child killed named and how Israel killed each one explained.

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:palestinians: 1519

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

It started 9/30/2000 with these 3 killings.

30September 2000

Muhammad Jamal Muhammad al-Durrah, 12,*of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza,*killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen and chest as his father tried to protect him during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Nizar Mahmoud Hasan Aida, 16,*of Deir Ammar refugee camp,*killed by IDF gunfire to his chest during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Khaled Adli Bassem al-Bazyan, 14,*of Nablus,killed by IDF gunfire to his*abdomen during a demonstration on the Nablus-Ramallah road.

sherri----you want a medal because you can name names of dead that are available in
Israel? Your fellow isa-respecters who murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS did every-
thing they could to destroy the records of the lives of their murder and rape victims

The country YEMEN does not even release names of Jewish babies born in its most civilized city----ADEN in the 1940s ----despite the fact that that city did register births of
jews. The City of Aden certainly did not bother to keep the names of the babies whose
throats your fellow isa respecters slit in 1947 Go right ahead and call your isa respecting
filth imaginary------I wish the same "imginary pogroms" on you and yours. It is not
at all difficult for Yemen to LOSE records or for your fellow isa-respecters in Yemen and the
rest of the world to murder and laugh and lie----you and yours -----have been doing it
for millenia

I am fascinated with your "judicial technique"-----as you stand on the bodies of thousands
of murder victims in syria and snarl------"if you do not know their names---they ain't dead"

No doubt the zionists are totally involved in arming and financing the terrorists. .

NO way.
Israel says it has nothing to do with anything happening in Syria and they aren't much interested as America should do all the attacking.

Their word is good enough for me.....................not.

No doubt the zionists are totally involved in arming and financing the terrorists. .

NO way.
Israel says it has nothing to do with anything happening in Syria and they aren't much interested as America should do all the attacking.

Their word is good enough for me.....................not.

Endo --your word is worthless ----BTW---you never addressed the issue of
how a marriage between a christian man and a muslim woman would be
handled in Aceh, Indonesia. Why would you want to evade discussing
such an interesting situation?

Well.....I am sure there have been weapons seized from several different factions of the Rebels. Just as they have seized weapons and Chems from Assad.

Course the Saudi and the Qataris are the main backers of the Rebels. Along with the French.

Then there is the MB and the Salafists.....not to mention the Kurds.

Of course, the Mossad is arming the Rebels. Wikileaks reported the Mossad stirring up dissension against Assad years ago, they helped create the Opposition. Of course, they continue to support them.

And what Hypocrisy to accuse another of desiring genocide, seeing what Israel has been doing in Palestine the last 65 years and seeing the truth about what Israel desires for Syrians, for them to kill each other, for them to keep on exterminating each other inside Syria.

All war is genocide?

That seems to be what you imply.

Maybe, you are right about that.

Poor l'il idiot HAMAS whore! The post I referred to wasn't snotter's but the one above it, which read:

Exterminate the Sunni dogs.

Let that sink into your l'il brain for a bit......

Isn't Exterminate the Sunni dogs as I described, a call for genocide against Muslims?

I suppose you're too obsessed with spewing filth against Israel and Zionists to even have noticed the 'Christian' guy's vile post.

How did you get past third grade with such a severe comprehension problem?

Then there is the MB and the Salafists.....not to mention the Kurds.

Oh, please! Snotter and sherrimunnerliar are allergic to logic and reason.....mention a couple of facts and they start spewing Jew-hate all over the thread!

Of course if someone posted 'Mary had a little lamb' - the l'il sherriKKKins would be giving a lecture on how 'Mary' was a Christian Palestinian and the evil IDF baby-killers refused to allow her lamb to come to the school, saying it was for Jewish kids only.....before they stole her lamb and traded one of its kidneys for a child bride. Or something along those lines......

Oh, and welcome to the USMB : )) GOD only knows what the rules are supposed to be, but don't talk about other boards, allege any poster has sex with animals or children, or complain if you get a 'negative' reputation from someone........

Latest successes of the SAA, read about it here.

As in the past couple of months, today was not an exception in the losses sustained by Obama thugs fighting in the ranks of Al-Qaeda in Syria all over the country. The following is a brief of operations carried out by the Syrian Arab Army against dens of terrorists.

Idleb:
Obama thugs try to ‘democratize’ the grains silos in Maraat Noman countryside and were received by an SAA unit that rendered them very ‘peaceful’, ...
SAA Terminates Groups of Obama Thugs in Syria

Last edited:

Forum List

Back