Syrian refugees arrested on terrorism

Note: They are Iraqi's....our "thorough" vetting system didn't even know what country they are from.
Not knowing what COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM - means you don't know shit about ANY of them!!

Note: They are Iraqi's....our "thorough" vetting system didn't even know what country they are from.
Not knowing what COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM - means you don't know shit about ANY of them!!
Not sure of their origin. Different outlets are reporting different countries. That's why I added the edit.

Not sure of their origin. Different outlets are reporting different countries. That's why I added the edit.

Which is no better....being "unsure" of origin means they didn't know to begin with.

We all have heard of the GANG RAPE that occurred in Germany over the holidays..well our dedicated leftist media didn't tell us it wasn't even close to the first time. ANNNND it is happening repeatedly in the UK and France

So how long will it be until gang rapes occur to our American girls???

www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/08/462360339/in-2-states-u-s-arrests-former-refugees-on-terrorism-charges

How silly of us to fear women & children! We should know the refugees are thoroughly vetted!

Edit: 1 Syrian & 1 from Iraq

Another federal arrest in Sacramento this morning who came in as a refugee in 2012....

It wasn't just women and children , every single video showed adult men cheering through the crowds probably saying Dumb Asses, it really is pissing me off.

Why send our troupes over there to be killed when they are letting them in here so easily to be our neighbors and blow us up?

TRUMP IS RIGHT...IT'S BEEN PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN.....A PHILADELPHIA POLICE OFFICER WAS ALMOST ASSASSINATED TODAY BY AN ISLAMIST!!!! ARE WE THIS SUICIDAL?....DO WE JUST WATCH AS THE SCUM OF ISLAM GOES ON RAPE AND RIOTING IN GERMANY?... WATCH AS THEY KILLED 130 FRENCHMEN?..... WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT ON THIS...JUST WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS, YOUR ONLY PROTECTION!!!!

"Al Hardan entered the United States as an Iraqi refugee"

"[Al-Jayab] came to the United States as an Iraqi refugee"

From your link.

We all have heard of the GANG RAPE that occurred in Germany over the holidays..well our dedicated leftist media didn't tell us it wasn't even close to the first time. ANNNND it is happening repeatedly in the UK and France

In Europe they groom kids, get them hooked on drugs and rape them repeatedly. They even get the girls to help with recruiting more victims by promising if they do they can leave the rape/paedophile ring.

I would hope that our American girls are armed.

From your link.
No shit sherlock

Other outlets say their origins are different. Either way it is irrelevant to the fact that WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

From your link.
No shit sherlock

Other outlets say their origins are different. Either way it is irrelevant to the fact that WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

In reality Dr. Watson, we told you this would happen before the invasion and occupation of Iraq, which was a monumental strategic blunder that will haunt us for years to come.

In reality Dr. Watson, we told you this would happen before the invasion and occupation of Iraq, which was a monumental strategic blunder that will haunt us for years to come.

Actually I believe Eve warned Adam about it

I agree and just think. Douchebag in the WH wants to bring 100,000 more into America this year.

Mans a moron unless he's working on his own agenda.

Forum List

Back