Systematic Racism and the police

I wonder if we should reflect on historical data relating to crime.

Every week we see video evidence of our police forces acting like a latter day gestapo. Racial profiling, violence and public executions are being captured by dash cams , mobile phones and other devices. Its an eyeopener for some of us and of course some of the trumpers on here get off on it.

It does call into question the police actions in the days before a universal video facility. How many victims were framed ? How many were killed ? Without video evidence we can only speculate.

Look at the Rodney King assaults. If it had not been captured on film people would not have been aware of the crime. George Floyd is another victim and the jogger guy in Atlanta. The Wisconsin execution is the latest.

In the UK we are now seeing the extent of our police racism. People are now able to capture their encounters with the police. Just recently 3 people in London. An Olympic sprinter, a Police Inspector and a Labour MP, all of them black, have filmed themselves being stopped by racist police officers primarily because they were black.

British folk were rocked by the Brixton riots in the early 80s but it is obvious that the community was provoked beyond measure by a police force that was dubbed "institutionally racist".

I suspect that there have been many Rodney Kings and I suspect that our police forces have operated with impunity against minorities in the pre digital age.

To me it invalidates all crime data from this era. We are being asked to accept crime figures based on the actions of a corrupt police establishment. The figures are racist and help to reinforce racist stereotypes.

There needs to be a rebalancing of our societies, the stables need cleaning out.
The media exaggerates black incidents, suppresses crimes against whites, minimizes the role and responsibility of the blacks involved while spinning it as black profiling and hate by police and people like you suck it up and swallow it like gravy. Is it any wonder the British Empire has been falling since about 1890?
I am not seeing videos of police executing white folks. I did sayin the OP that some fellow posters get a hard on from watching the police execute somebody.

Omg, you are clueless or just a propagandist. I have a white brother in law who is a meth head so ergo habitual criminal. He's a big big boy at around 6'3 and abnormally strong and stupid. He stole a car one night high on meth-------and took off running from the police. The cops eventually caught up with him-----he grabbed the cops flashlight and beat the cop nearly to death with it even though the cop was able to shoot him 5 times including once in the family jewels.....my brother in law walked after being shot home which was several miles away. He survived but it wasn't from lack of trying on the police parts. Don't even think his story made the news---no one cared except my whiney mother in law about her poor poor baby being picked on by the cops. Just think if he were black, they would have had riots and lootings in his honor.

The pigs will be pigs until they are held accountable for their actions and we as a nation take away their immunity to live as sovereign citizens.

Does society need to hold accountable whoever is raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into depressed, violent, su!cidal, homicidal teen & adult citizens lacking empathy & respect to the neighbors.

MD, PhD educates Oprah:

thuglife-tupac-shakur(2).jpg
ETkDL7fXYAMrUzm.jpeg

☮️

Every week we see video evidence of our police forces acting like a latter day gestapo. Racial profiling, violence and public executions are being captured by dash cams , mobile phones and other devices. Its an eyeopener for some of us and of course some of the trumpers on here get off on it.

It does call into question the police actions in the days before a universal video facility. How many victims were framed ? How many were killed ? Without video evidence we can only speculate.

Look at the Rodney King assaults. If it had not been captured on film people would not have been aware of the crime. George Floyd is another victim and the jogger guy in Atlanta. The Wisconsin execution is the latest.

In the UK we are now seeing the extent of our police racism. People are now able to capture their encounters with the police. Just recently 3 people in London. An Olympic sprinter, a Police Inspector and a Labour MP, all of them black, have filmed themselves being stopped by racist police officers primarily because they were black.

British folk were rocked by the Brixton riots in the early 80s but it is obvious that the community was provoked beyond measure by a police force that was dubbed "institutionally racist".

I suspect that there have been many Rodney Kings and I suspect that our police forces have operated with impunity against minorities in the pre digital age.

To me it invalidates all crime data from this era. We are being asked to accept crime figures based on the actions of a corrupt police establishment. The figures are racist and help to reinforce racist stereotypes.

There needs to be a rebalancing of our societies, the stables need cleaning out.

Greetings. Regarding racial profiling. Witness a free-thinking, genuinely sincere American citizen speak about improving the Mental Health & IMAGE of African American citizens:

#Walkaway From Blaming White People For Everything:

#PreventHATE
#mentalhealth
#StopChildAbuse
☮️♥️

The media exaggerates black incidents, suppresses crimes against whites, minimizes the role and responsibility of the blacks involved while spinning it as black profiling and hate by police and people like you suck it up and swallow it like gravy. Is it any wonder the British Empire has been falling since about 1890?
I am not seeing videos of police executing white folks. I did sayin the OP that some fellow posters get a hard on from watching the police execute somebody.
Cops killed more unarmed whites than blacks last year.
Whies commit more crime and there are more of them. You would expect that.

Epic fail by Buzzword Lightweight. I couldn't make it past the Title

The difference is whites aren’t looting and burning. Whites do not commit more violent crimes, per capital.

The difference is whites aren’t looting and burning. Whites do not commit more violent crimes, per capital.
A white guy shot another "rioting" white guy in Kenosha the other night. It was on the news.

"The media exaggerates black incidents, suppresses crimes against whites, minimizes the role and responsibility of the blacks involved while spinning it as black profiling and hate by police and people like you suck it up and swallow it like gravy. Is it any wonder the British Empire has been falling since about 1890?"

Wrong on all counts.

And it's funny how people don't use per capita when talking about police shootings.

UK police are afraid of rape gangs raping thier daughters and granddaughters

Wait till they outnumber you and the west implodes

No one is coming to save your loved ones tommy

It why we got rifles
Well I dont
I lost mine in A tragic boating accident

call the police.jpg

hero.png

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

..as usual, with you people--you provide NO evidence--just babble
..there is no problem of police brutality or racism
..here, we've been over this before-stats/links/etc here:

"The media exaggerates black incidents, suppresses crimes against whites, minimizes the role and responsibility of the blacks involved while spinning it as black profiling and hate by police and people like you suck it up and swallow it like gravy. Is it any wonder the British Empire has been falling since about 1890?"

Wrong on all counts.

And it's funny how people don't use per capita when talking about police shootings.
yes--true
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

A white guy shot another "rioting" white guy in Kenosha the other night. It was on the news.
He deserves the death penalty. Whites arent rioting when a white gets killed by a cop

I read that the teenie terrorist is currently sleeping in his own bed whilst Mr Blake is handcuffed to a hospital bed.
Is this true ?

Black on white crime is a FAR greater problem.

Forum List

Back