T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

Having a conversation about civility is a good thing. Now it's time for those doing this preaching about civility,to live up to their preaching. I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin and George Bush along with their families will truly appreciate this new civil tone coming from the Left/Democrats. We'll see if it's just all talk from the Left/Democrats. I'll be checking the HuffPo,NY Times,NBC,CNN,and other Liberal Media outlets on a daily basis to hold them to their word on civility. We'll see.

LN will wait to see how the Left/Dems act before he decides how he'll behave

It's the wingnut version of "personal responsibility" :lol:

I'm actually all for civility. I always have been. Those who are now preaching civility need to be held accountable for their own future behavior. I'll judge for myself whether or not the Left/Democrats are sincere in their civility rhetoric. I'll be watching Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. I'll give them a chance to live up to their preaching.

Last edited:
Having a conversation about civility is a good thing. Now it's time for those doing this preaching about civility,to live up to their preaching. I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin and George Bush along with their families will truly appreciate this new civil tone coming from the Left/Democrats. We'll see if it's just all talk from the Left/Democrats. I'll be checking the HuffPo,NY Times,NBC,CNN,and other Liberal Media outlets on a daily basis to hold them to their word on civility. We'll see.

I'm actually all for civility. I always was. Those who are now preaching civility need to be held accountable for their own future behavior. I'll judge for myself whether or not the Left/Democrats are sincere in their civility rhetoric. I'll be watching Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. I'll give them a chance to live up to their preaching.

I've seen how you are "all for civility"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3215239-post10.html
OH NOOOOOOOO THE IRISH ARE COMING!!!...Fuckin Brits. What a bunch of Wankers. I wouldn't worry about the Irish emigrating but i would worry about the Thousands & Thousands of radical Muslims the UK has taken in from Africa & Pakistan. Now that's something to worry about. The Brits were just dumb enough to take in the worst of the worst from around the World when it comes to radical Muslims. They really aren't too bright over there. The Irish can only help the stupid Brits at this point.

Wingnut civility

I'm actually all for civility. I always was. Those who are now preaching civility need to be held accountable for their own future behavior. I'll judge for myself whether or not the Left/Democrats are sincere in their civility rhetoric. I'll be watching Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. I'll give them a chance to live up to their preaching.

OH NOOOOOOOO THE IRISH ARE COMING!!!...Fuckin Brits. What a bunch of Wankers. I wouldn't worry about the Irish emigrating but i would worry about the Thousands & Thousands of radical Muslims the UK has taken in from Africa & Pakistan. Now that's something to worry about. The Brits were just dumb enough to take in the worst of the worst from around the World when it comes to radical Muslims. They really aren't too bright over there. The Irish can only help the stupid Brits at this point.

Wingnut civility

Ahh the Brits don't count. lol! They really are silly wankers. :)

Wingnut civility

Of course not. You're a wingnut, so the truth NEVER counts

Wingnut civility

Like i said,i'm very happy to see all this talk about civility. You don't have to believe me though. That's your right. I will be watching the Liberal Press to see if they live up to all their preaching about civility. I'm sure the Palin & Bush families are very pleased to see the Left/Democrats turning over a new leaf on civility. Now they themselves will be held accountable. I and many others will be watching.

Like i said,i'm very happy to see all this talk about civility. You don't have to believe me though. That's your right. I will be watching the Liberal Press to see if they live up to all their preaching about civility. I'm sure the Palin & Bush families are very pleased to see the Left/Democrats turning over a new leaf on civility. Now they themselves will be held accountable. I and many others will be watching.

Yes, I've seen how you are "all for civility"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3219083-post86.html

There will be a backlash from all this Left/Democrat incendiary rhetoric. It's inevitable. The Left/Democrats really have been shameful in using this terrible tragedy for political gain. Anyone with common sense can see that the Left/Democrats are now using angry "Political Vitriol" to supposedly criticize angry "Political Vitriol." They have made things much worse with their rhetoric. Obviously there will be a backlash. It's very sad.

The whinge right must change its ways as well, LibocalypseNow, and become more worthy of its American heritage.

There will be a backlash from all this Left/Democrat incendiary rhetoric. It's inevitable. The Left/Democrats really have been shameful in using this terrible tragedy for political gain. Anyone with common sense can see that the Left/Democrats are now using angry "Political Vitriol" to supposedly criticize angry "Political Vitriol." They have made things much worse with their rhetoric. Obviously there will be a backlash. It's very sad.

oh yawn us to death.:eusa_whistle:

oh yawn us to death.:eusa_whistle:

Yawn.

Oh brother...We the MAJORITY of PEOPLE are always CIVIL.

we lived through THE EIGHT YEARS OF some the most uncivil people around, the anti-war protesters, code pinkos, illegal immigrants marching demanding things, etc etc.

so you all can stop blowing smoke up our ass already.:lol:

And you've had your childish revenge.

somewhere_in_kenya_a_village_is_missing_its_idiot_tshirt-p235155523019890852oqw0_152.jpg

Just one example^ of many that can be found here:

Anti Obama T-shirts, Shirts and Custom Anti Obama Clothing

If YOU want to continue to divide the country just because poor Booooooooooooosh was picked on, then knock yourself out. SANE and THINKING Americans are fucking sick of it.

Clinton v. Bush
Bush v. Obama

I call the fight as a no-win for everybody. It's time to end it.

sorry dear, but I do not support ANYTHING the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party stands for and I will NOT BOW to their baseless screeching of how I AM DIVIDING THE COUNTRY. I will stand now and until the day I die for what I believe in, and all you on the left rantings about "civility" (which actually means, we all should shut up and just let the Obama and his Comrades Arms inflict their visions on us without objection)...
I want to take our country back from the enemies we have within, and there are many on BOTH SIDES.

You are certainly welcome to marginalize yourself all you want.

And you've had your childish revenge.

somewhere_in_kenya_a_village_is_missing_its_idiot_tshirt-p235155523019890852oqw0_152.jpg

Just one example^ of many that can be found here:

Anti Obama T-shirts, Shirts and Custom Anti Obama Clothing

If YOU want to continue to divide the country just because poor Booooooooooooosh was picked on, then knock yourself out. SANE and THINKING Americans are fucking sick of it.

Clinton v. Bush
Bush v. Obama

I call the fight as a no-win for everybody. It's time to end it.

sorry dear, but I do not support ANYTHING the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party stands for and I will NOT BOW to their baseless screeching of how I AM DIVIDING THE COUNTRY. I will stand now and until the day I die for what I believe in, and all you on the left rantings about "civility" (which actually means, we all should shut up and just let the Obama and his Comrades Arms inflict their visions on us without objection)...
I want to take our country back from the enemies we have within, and there are many on BOTH SIDES.

LOL, whatever the hell that meant.:lol:

Exploitation at the venue by a political machine that was supposed to be a memorial service and instead was packed with political supporters. A mentally ill person kills 6 and wounds many more, so we have 'cheering' for Obama? I'd be disgusted and many will feel the same.

Good morning Annie,

I believer the words "Together we Thrive, Tucson America" will comfort the people who see it.
Yep...maybe the righties would like it better if the University gave out Tshirts that said, "Let's all curl up in a ball and die in reaction to this tragedy"

To mourn a loss is not "thriving" at all. Mourning is to feel deep sorrow and regret. To thrive is to make steady progress, move forward. (sounds "progressive" to me) ??

My mom was almost violently murdered when I was 16 years old. Our family/friends didn't get together and make T-shirts about standing together and "thriving". We were shocked and horrified. It changed our lives.

My mom passed away from cancer in 2005. Our family/friends had no inkling of a thought of making any type of t-shirt about standing together and "thriving". We were grieving, and still do.

Bible says it best: "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." (Matthew 12)

No, Marie, you do not set the standard for what the grieving at Tucson should have been or the memorial. Only the family members and the community do that. Outsiders like you and me have no say that is worth anything at all.

It is not about you, Marie.

LOL, whatever the hell that meant.:lol:

I'm amused you don't know.

Good morning Annie,

I believer the words "Together we Thrive, Tucson America" will comfort the people who see it.
Yep...maybe the righties would like it better if the University gave out Tshirts that said, "Let's all curl up in a ball and die in reaction to this tragedy"

To mourn a loss is not "thriving" at all. Mourning is to feel deep sorrow and regret. To thrive is to make steady progress, move forward. (sounds "progressive" to me) ??

My mom was almost violently murdered when I was 16 years old. Our family/friends didn't get together and make T-shirts about standing together and "thriving". We were shocked and horrified. It changed our lives.

My mom passed away from cancer in 2005. Our family/friends had no inkling of a thought of making any type of t-shirt about standing together and "thriving". We were grieving, and still do.

Bible says it best: "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." (Matthew 12)

Sorry for your loss Marie. I think most of us would feel the same way. Strange how some think the word thrive fits at the time of a memorial. More fitting a month or two down the road.

Good morning Annie,

So, everyone has to mourn the way you do?

No, Marie, you do not set the standard for what the grieving at Tucson should have been or the memorial. Only the family members and the community do that. Outsiders like you and me have no say that is worth anything at all.

From the looks of it, the FAMILY didn't get a SAY in the Obama (pep rally, political event) they called a, memorial service.

passing out T-shirts with a slogan from a Obama website, cheering the Obama, standing OVATIONS, boos, etc etc

just all around LOW CLASS.

A memorial like that would make me feel that my family had been violated a second time.

From the looks of it, the FAMILY didn't get a SAY in the Obama (pep rally, political event) they called a, memorial service.

passing out T-shirts with a slogan from a Obama website, cheering the Obama, standing OVATIONS, boos, etc etc

So that's what the title of one of many, many blogs written, NOT by Obama, on a website that's been around for years with blogs by many, many people is going to be called by the Right now.....?

So that's what the title of one of many, many blogs written, NOT by Obama, on a website that's been around for years with blogs by many, many people is going to be called by the Right now.....?

I strongly suspect liberals will soon develop eyes in the back of their heads. They spend a great deal of time backing away from things.

Forum List

Back