Taiwan Semiconductor building a 12 BILLION dollar plant in Az!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is huge obviously for the state of Arizona but it is even more important for our country's electronic security. Having Taiwan Semi come to America to manufacture their products is a big step to insulating us from the China's espionage and IP theft. More of this needs to happen as well as pulling companies out of China and bringing them back to their native countries.

This is huge obviously for the state of Arizona but it is even more important for our country's electronic security. Having Taiwan Semi come to America to manufacture their products is a big step to insulating us from the China's espionage and IP theft. More of this needs to happen as well as pulling companies out of China and bringing them back to their native countries.

Neat. Hope it works out.

Great news, Mike! Thanks for the post.

Good news, but I thinl it has more to do with Taiwan wanting to place its key industries out of Red China's reach in case of a war, but the results are indeed similar, and to our benefit. Now we will wait and see if Intel and Microsoft start trying to bankrupt them by filing endless baseless patent infringement suits and drive them right back out to Taiwan again, like they did with our earlier chip industry.

..how come we don't have a US company doing that??
..where I work, a good percentage of workers are foreign----a lot I can barely understand ....at least 3 from Vietnam---and guess what?? we were getting parts from China, now we are going to get them from Vietnam!!!
--SO--they come over here to get jobs AND we send our jobs there!!!
DOUBLE FKD!!!!! WTF??????!!!!!!
..we also have a few Chinese and a Taiwanese.....some Russians/African/etc

..where I work, a good percentage of workers are foreign----a lot I can barely understand ....at least 3 from Vietnam---and guess what?? we were getting parts from China, now we are going to get them from Vietnam!!!
My first choice is America

but there is a lot of resistance to that from liberals

that change is coming very slowly

so my second choice is any friendly country outside of china

lets spread the supply chain all over the world

My first choice is America

but there is a lot of resistance to that from liberals

that change is coming very slowly

so my second choice is any friendly country outside of china

lets spread the supply chain all over the world
Totally agree, it's fine by me if countries just pull their companies back to their home country. It is tempting for them to stay in China taking advantage of the Communist forced slave labor, but the time has come. We have to stop feeding the beast.

Good news, but I thinl it has more to do with Taiwan wanting to place its key industries out of Red China's reach in case of a war, but the results are indeed similar, and to our benefit. Now we will wait and see if Intel and Microsoft start trying to bankrupt them by filing endless baseless patent infringement suits and drive them right back out to Taiwan again, like they did with our earlier chip industry.
War?

Do you think the Chinese want to take us on?

Trump has been warming up to China's foes....the last four administrations sucked up to China and look how badly that has worked out.....
Exactly right, during the last few decades, China got a lot fatter and more brazen. Trump is now dealing with a beast that previous administrations nurtured.

Trumo just inked a deal with Belarus to buy American oil.

Democrats have got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat someone who is up all night

War?

Do you think the Chinese want to take us on?

Are you trying to say something? Most countries can't rely on the U.S. to honor its treaties and mutual defense agreements any more; no reason for Taiwan to assume they will always have the U.S. covering them with Democrats like Obama and Biden's stooges winning offices and potentially winning them again sooner or later, same reason the Saudis have parked a lot of their sovereign wealth funds here in the U.S. With traitoers and scum running an entire major Party in the U.S. that openly fawns over the likes of Iran and Red China, lots of countries are loking around for cover. Democrats, and many establishment Republicans as well, have no prolbems with tossing countries like Taiwan under the bus if it is profitable for their real constituents, Wall Street and Greenwich, Conn. hedge funds and PE fronts. Asians remember the shameful abandonment of Viet Nam very well, and another Democratic Party win and control of foreign policy will mean Red China and Iran will be free to prey on anyone they wish, without any interference and indeed Democrats will probably send them aid to help them along.

Forum List

Back