take a knee

just hum a few bars old timer ....

I doubt you can remember the words either, so pot meet kettle and yeah the black thingy!

I doubt you can remember the words either, so pot meet kettle and yeah the black thingy!

Im not the OLD F'R demanding to GET THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE FIELD

and damn right I know every word ... kiss my American ass.

Sure you do and no I will not kiss your ass!

1. Trump is an idiot!

2. Idiots flock to Trump and complain about his idiotic ways...

3. Notice I have been least interested in Trump tantrums over nonsense like knee bending, and why?

Because he is getting those like you to look at his stupidity over there while Pence and company screw you even harder...

1. Trump is an idiot!

3. Notice I have been least interested in Trump tantrums over nonsense like knee bending, and why?

Because he is getting those like you to look at his stupidity over there while Pence and company screw you even harder...

they are like the dumb hamster in the maze that keeps grabbing for the electrified cookie.

OOH! a cookie!!! ZZZZAPPPP!!!

1. Trump is an idiot!

they are like the dumb hamster in the maze that keeps grabbing for the electrified cookie.

speaking from experience huh marty ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

1. Trump is an idiot!

speaking from experience huh marty ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

2/10 as a response.

Never did the electrified treat experiment, but I see it's equivalent from progressives on this board and on other media daily.

Forum List

Back