Take heart America!

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Regardless of who is elected president this fall we have survived many presidencies that were nearly or more onerous than this one will or might be. It is up to us as citizens to mitigate, as much as possible, any harm to the nation that might result from either of these candidates. So, gird your loins, and prepare to stay the course for the republic in the days ahead!

Open your [fucking] eyes. If the Democrats win this election (WH, and both houses of Congress) the country as we know it will be doomed. They will figure out a way to give citizenship and voter ID cards to the THIRTY MILLION (minimum) illegals who are in the country now. In a country that is pretty much evenly divided, that means that no Republican will win a national election for at least a lifetime, if ever. The Filibuster will be abolished, so that they will be able to pass whatever they want even with a razor-thin majority.

Every stupid Democrat policy you have ever heard of will become law. No ICE vehicles in ten years, and I'm not just talking about buying new, I'm talking about, they will be outlawed and only drivable with a special permit.

The Lefties are not talking about this because they want Real Americans not to notice what is going on.

Open your fucking eyes.

Regardless of who is elected president this fall we have survived many presidencies that were nearly or more onerous than this one will or might be. It is up to us as citizens to mitigate, as much as possible, any harm to the nation that might result from either of these candidates. So, gird your loins, and prepare to stay the course for the republic in the days ahead!
With a few exceptions the country has been going down hill since Woodrow Wilson screwed things up royally.

I can support this attitude.

However, a proviso ~ the Republic of post WWII is gone for better or worse. Our country is far more integrated economically, governmentally, technologically, etc., meaning the desire "to be left alone" will be less able to be met.

We are in each other's pocket more and more culturally, no matter how much we might not want to be.

We will have some tough adjustments to adapt to in the near future.

Open your [fucking] eyes. If the Democrats win this election (WH, and both houses of Congress) the country as we know it will be doomed. They will figure out a way to give citizenship and voter ID cards to the THIRTY MILLION (minimum) illegals who are in the country now. In a country that is pretty much evenly divided, that means that no Republican will win a national election for at least a lifetime, if ever. The Filibuster will be abolished, so that they will be able to pass whatever they want even with a razor-thin majority.

Every stupid Democrat policy you have ever heard of will become law. No ICE vehicles in ten years, and I'm not just talking about buying new, I'm talking about, they will be outlawed and only drivable with a special permit.

The Lefties are not talking about this because they want Real Americans not to notice what is going on.

Open your fucking eyes.
The Republicans have a good chance to keep and House and take Senate. This should give some hope.

If Harris wins, America as it has been known will be over. She's the latest puppet frontman of a puppet regime/shadow
government whose goal is to take down the US that has been doing so for the past 3 1/2 years and previously with 8 years of Obama.

The OP said: 'Gird your loins'. In case there's anybody who doesn't know what he means, it's a call to violence.

A change seems to have come over Americans in only the last few days. It's resignation to the need for violence to settle political scores.

The most likely way out of the pending massacre on the streets would be for one political party to become a very large and convincing majority. Thereby intimidating the other side into joining with the majority.

Hey! We've talked about this kind of change happening on acceptance of more than just male/female! It's the same! one side of the debate becomes the normal.

If Harris wins, America as it has been known will be over. She's the latest puppet frontman of a puppet regime/shadow
government whose goal is to take down the US that has been doing so for the past 3 1/2 years and previously with 8 years of Obama.
Regardless of who wins Dook, that side will become the normal America and those who act out against the normal could be led to prison or even worse!

Nothing will happen unless people start to, literally, go hungry and lose their homes. Revolutions are about economics, nothing else. Not morals, not political philosophies, not about which goobermint scumbags are stealing more than the other government scumbags.

The thing is -- When people have faith in their government, not much happens. They tough it out.

Look at the difference between us and the Germans in the 1930's. FDR was a bumbling, stumbling moron. Almost everything he did was wrong. But, unlike Hoover, he did something. And that was enough to see us through.

But when you have a really bad economy, including food shortages, unemployment, men unable to keep their families together and safe, etc, etc, etc, PLUS a government you don't trust or believe in -- Shit happens.

Bigly, Biggity Big Time, shit happens.

dimocrap scum better hope and pray to whatever queer god they believe in that the economy does well if they steal another election. If it doesn't, I'm thinking 30 - 40 Million dead, 90% of them dimocraps.

They're too stupid to realize that what they think makes them strong is their biggest weakness --Cities. Cities are extremely vulnerable in any conflict. But..... dimocrap scum ARE stupid.

The only reason they ever win anything is because they're thieves. And liars. And all-around scumbags willing to say or do anything to acquire, and retain, power.

My guess is that you are a democrat who is well aware that Kamala is a failure in every way but you are so filled with hatred for Trump that you can't bring yourself to do the right thing.

My guess is that you are a democrat who is well aware that Kamala is a failure in every way but you are so filled with hatred for Trump that you can't bring yourself to do the right thing.
You guess wrong. I'm a conservative who has and will vote for Trump. And "doing the right thing" is my schtick. :up:

Fuck off, fake Canuckian Chinese Communist shill.
That's the sort of behaviour I'm happy with so far, from you and others of your intellect. It's frustration that needs satisfying and I can imagine how positive that can be when it's confined to America only.

Are you going to turn to acting out with violence or are you going to try to learn Dook?

It flies in the face of your little essay.
Why? I'm critical of everyone, even the ones I support. Ever had kids? You love them but have to remind them that they are not perfect. Regarding Trump, he will never do the right thing, but neither will anyone in politics.

The sad irony of democracy is that as soon as someone is elected to office, they become the enemy of the people. The people are then so ashamed of their vote that they are powerless to protest, and the national hole that we dig gets deeper. (I think we should be pretty close to China by now.) :omg:

Last edited:
Have you paid attention to the damage and disaster of the past 4 years????

She will invite in another 15 million ILLEGALS and with that elections will be RIGGED for Dems for decades.

Forum List

Back