Take Sides - Israel or Hamas Terrorists - Choose ONLY ONE!

Why should my morals be of any concern to you? We don’t even know each other.
It just goes to show what a hypocrite you are.

You’re concerned about one woman’s death, but totally unconcerned about tens of thousands of deaths.

You might be a psychopath.

Actually, I've been saying the same thing for many months.

In the past, I did have a different view on the whole M.E situation, I was ALWAYS very pro-Israel and in debates I said the same exact things that the Israel supporters here say. I'm not anti-Israel now, I just know now that there's more to all this than meets the eye. And I know that governments can have corrupt elements, just like in the US, there are a few good people in government but also corrupt people who believe the ends justify the means, when it comes to achieving certain agendas. I hope that answered your question. 😝
I too thought Israel was a benevolent force for good, some years ago. I thought like many here who fully support Israel unconditionally. In essence, I was a dumb fuck.

Once you educate yourself on the history you realize like so many other issues, we Americans have been conditioned. I’m glad you too overcame the propaganda. Too bad so many Americans can’t.

It just goes to show what a hypocrite you are.

You’re concerned about one woman’s death, but totally unconcerned about tens of thousands of deaths.

You might be a psychopath.

Does that make some sort of difference to your life?

I too thought Israel was a benevolent force for good, some years ago. I thought like many here who fully support Israel unconditionally. In essence, I was a dumb fuck.

Once you educate yourself on the history you realize like so many other issues, we Americans have been conditioned. I’m glad you too overcame the propaganda. Too bad so many Americans can’t.

I still have more to learn. But TBH, for me it wasn't the history that made me realize I need to re-think my position. (I need to look into the history more.) It actually had to do with the more recent stuff. The more I dug into it, the more I realized that the reality seems to be a very different story than the MSM version of events.

And I don't want to get into the drama again, but I do have to say..... I find it incredibly odd and ignorant that some people are so aghast that I said governments (in general) can have corrupt elements. I mean, how is that not true?

The way some people think around here, it's as if Israel can literally do no wrong. It's as if they are always, always always as pure as the driven snow... and anyone who even remotely suggests otherwise is a horrible evil person who should be reviled by all humanity.

But anyway, I agree with your point that Americans have been deeply conditioned. About many things. I seriously can't believe anyone still watches TV. I realized many years ago that they don't call it "programming" for nothing. I even wrote a blog post years ago, about kicking TV to the curb. But as I know you'd agree, I guess the public is a little slow on the uptake. hahah

And I don't want to get into the drama again, but I do have to say..... I find it incredibly odd and ignorant that some people are so aghast that I said governments (in general) can have corrupt elements. I mean, how is that not true?
Your emphasis is COMPLETELY wrong.

This is all about October 7th, and your focus from DAY ONE was/is to ignore a brutal act of war and bitch and moan about your imagined conspiracies.
You never came out and said a word about the rapes murder, torture and kidnappings. You never condemned the attacks until you felt pressed to say just enough to save face. Every post from you on this topic has been to imply that these innocent Israelis somehow finally got what they deserved.

Apparently everyone can see it but you

Last edited:
Your emphasis is COMPLETELY wrong.

This is all about October 7th, and your focus from DAY ONE was/is to ignore a brutal act of war and bitch and moan about your imagined conspiracies.
You never came out and said a word about the rapes murder, torture and kidnappings. You never condemned the attacks until you felt pressed to say just enough to save race. Every post from you on this topic has been to imply that these innocent Israelis somehow finally got what they deserved.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever EVER believed, in any way shape or form, what you said in your second to last sentence, that I don't even want to dignify by repeating. That is a disgusting, evil, asinine accusation.

In fact, I'd say I am more for the people of Israel than you are. You know why? Because I care about TRUTH. And I seek truth, as opposed to being manipulated by the MSM and the corrupt globalist powers-that-shouldn't-be, which is precisely the case with you.

What's unbelievable to me is that based on your reply above, you don't even seem to understand my take on this whole thing, if you think I'm against the Israeli people?? That is the most idiotic, dense and completely false belief that you have concocted in your own head.

Unlike you, I care about ALL people. I don't judge people or hate people based on race, religion, nationality or any other shallow reasons.

You are so over-the-top emotional and hysterical when it comes to the topic of Oct. 7, that you can't even think rationally. And that's the reason why I've told you many times that I don't even want to discuss this topic with you.

And despite how many times I've told you that, you have not even respected that, you just continue with your extremely emotional, blind, evil attacks on my character.... Why? because unless someone marches in lockstep with your "Israel can do no wrong" MSM view, you can't even think rationally or act in a normal, decent way.

So for the upteempth time, if you're only going to foam at the mouth and attack my character, then just don't post to me on this topic. I will talk with people who are capable of having a civil discussion and aren't as thoroughly duped by the PTSB and the controlled MSM.

The way some people think around here, it's as if Israel can literally do no wrong. It's as if they are always, always always as pure as the driven snow... and anyone who even remotely suggests otherwise is a horrible evil person who should be reviled by all humanity.

How would you have reacted to the October 7th massacres, whether it was Israel or not?

What would you have done if your home had been invaded, set fire to, unspeakable acts committed against you and your familly?

Meekly accepted your fate? Like the Jews of the Holocaust?

How would you have reacted to the October 7th massacres, whether it was Israel or not?

What would you have done if your home had been invaded, set fire to, unspeakable acts committed against you and your familly?

Meekly accepted your fate? Like the Jews of the Holocaust?
What happened on 10/7 horrifies you, but the total destruction of Gaza doesn’t.

Proof state controlled propaganda works on some people all the time.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever EVER believed, in any way shape or form, what you said in your second to last sentence, that I don't even want to dignify by repeating. That is a disgusting, evil, asinine accusation.

In fact, I'd say I am more for the people of Israel than you are. You know why? Because I care about TRUTH. And I seek truth, as opposed to being manipulated by the MSM and the corrupt globalist powers-that-shouldn't-be, which is precisely the case with you.

What's unbelievable to me is that based on your reply above, you don't even seem to understand my take on this whole thing, if you think I'm against the Israeli people?? That is the most idiotic, dense and completely false belief that you have concocted in your own head.

Unlike you, I care about ALL people. I don't judge people or hate people based on race, religion, nationality or any other shallow reasons.

You are so over-the-top emotional and hysterical when it comes to the topic of Oct. 7, that you can't even think rationally. And that's the reason why I've told you many times that I don't even want to discuss this topic with you.

And despite how many times I've told you that, you have not even respected that, you just continue with your extremely emotional, blind, evil attacks on my character.... Why? because unless someone marches in lockstep with your "Israel can do no wrong" MSM view, you can't even think rationally or act in a normal, decent way.

So for the upteempth time, if you're only going to foam at the mouth and attack my character, then just don't post to me on this topic. I will talk with people who are capable of having a civil discussion and aren't as thoroughly duped by the PTSB and the controlled MSM.
It’s truly amazing how ignorant posters like this one you just addressed is.

Your emphasis is :cuckoo: COMPLETELY wrong.

You never came out and said a word about the rapes murder, torture and kidnappings. You never condemned the attacks until you felt pressed to say just enough to save face. Every post from you on this topic has been to imply that these innocent Israelis somehow finally got what they deserved.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

What happened on 10/7 horrifies you, but the total destruction of Gaza doesn’t.

Proof state controlled propaganda works on some people all the time.

Correction:

Total destruction of Hamas.

Lol. You’re much too far gone. It’s likely everything you KNOW is wrong.

To support the mass murder of thousands of children yet cry about one Israeli woman’s death, is a sure indication of something.

Are there many more tossers like you roaming the streets of the USA?

Forum List

Back