Take the Civics Test and Don't Cheat

If taxes equal government spending, then:
Your Answer: government is not helping anybody
Correct Answer: tax per person equals government spending per person on average

See, I think this is wrong on the part of the test, because Tax per person is not even close to fully spent on the person. Byt the time the tax goes through the government sieve, a large portion of it has been pissed away on bureaucratic waste. So I stand by my answer.

You must not read my posts.

I posted my real score. And I knew that this thread would suddenly be flooded with geniuses after I linked to that test.

I posted my "real score;" but dude, I have a masters degree, where you are entering 10th grade (for the third time.) There is a HUGE gulf between your education and mine, I found the test to be extremely basic.

I really didn't expect anyone to post their true scores. I scored 100% on that assumption.

Then why did you say you scored 68.7% in the first post?

97.96%. and only because i misread the last question.

Some of them were ambiguous. Seems like a pretty worthless quiz. But anyone who couldn't get more than 50% needs to never vote.

I really didn't expect anyone to post their true scores. I scored 100% on that assumption.

How like a hysterical Democrat fanatic to assume that anybody who turns out smarter than him, must be lying.

Yeah not surprising coming from her though.

I don't know how anyone could miss more than one or two of those questions for misreading. It was a piece of cake.

But then im just a dumb right winger.

I missed the last one on the debt, I misread debt as deficit and picked the first answer instead of the right one.

What did you score? honestly?

Figures you would be a hack on this, like you are on any post.

As did I. And i misread the actual correct answer. Go figure.

93.94%, 31 out of 33, though I'll be honest and admit if it wasn't multiple choice that score would be much lower, lol

I missed the last one on the debt, I misread debt as deficit and picked the first answer instead of the right one.

I posted my real score. And I knew that this thread would suddenly be flooded with geniuses after I linked to that test.

Except you don't have to be a genius to do well on this test. Heck, you could do it with a proper high school education.

Then why did you say you scored 68.7% in the first post?

97.96%. and only because i misread the last question.

Some of them were ambiguous. Seems like a pretty worthless quiz. But anyone who couldn't get more than 50% needs to never vote.

Yes, some of the questions were biased and ambiguous, making scores of over 90% highly suspicious.

This thread proves that people will lie when they know they can't be held accountable.

Thanks for playing.

68%? lol.

You answered 33 out of 33 correctly — 100.00 %

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

I must have guessed well on a couple.

Last edited:
If taxes equal government spending, then:
Your Answer: government is not helping anybody
Correct Answer: tax per person equals government spending per person on average

See, I think this is wrong on the part of the test, because Tax per person is not even close to fully spent on the person. Byt the time the tax goes through the government sieve, a large portion of it has been pissed away on bureaucratic waste. So I stand by my answer.

I think you make a fair argument.

Agenda questions at the end. :D

Exactly. That's why I don't believe these high scores.

This is classic.

A leftist Democrat can't believe so many conservatives are turning out smarter than he is.

Inevitable though it was.

Not only smarter but certainly more honest.

And I'm not a Democrat. If you're so smart, surely you know that one can register as an Independent?

And the downside of that is an Independent cannot vote in closed primaries, right, genius?

Take this civics test and don't cheat. Answer the questions quickly, no Googling. I scored 68.7% and finished the test in 4 minutes.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty

Full Civic Literacy Exam (from our 2008 survey)
Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better? Questions were drawn from past ISI surveys, as well as other nationally recognized exams.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty

Easy peasey!

28uqx6d.jpg

You answered 33 out of 33 correctly — 100.00 %

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

I must have guessed well on a couple.

Clearly you are lying according to the OP.

Forum List

Back